View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 54 of 73 First ... 444525354555664 ... Last

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Helena G Wells View Post
    I would like a push notification for when someone has declared/when a war starts.
    Definitely

Hi Elita and Developers,

First and fore most my ideas would drive spending up for you and not hurt or alter current gaming structure

A lot can be done to add depth to the game as well as extending player longevity. Many additions you guys have discussed are good. Some add ons would be.

Guild Boss's-
    On the contrary to epic bosses there should be Guild Bosses for prizes such as gold, honor, reputation, armors, Fusion boosts. guilds as a whole would be more active.
    Monday-friday GUILD BOSS, Guild that effects most damage gets X amount of prizes in 1-3 4-10 prize structure like EB or GW. This would spice things up tremendously and make people sign on more then just weekends. Guild bosses could add gems as rewards to guild members as well, giving incentives.

Chat Function- PM
    Chat function between guilds possible? or a message bank to PM other players, would help with recruiting. As much of this game is played in groups and helps drive spending and moral up.

Role playing over lvl 100

Guild trading(Minimal)
    Once a week a player may trade up to X amount of armors, gems, fbas? adds a more family like institution to the game.

Loose the armor storage cap feature or increase at least 30%

ADD
    Events MID-WEEK smaller ones?
    Elements to make more dynamic?

Do 40-50% gem sale.

Cool

Please do gem sale of 40% this before guild war,alit of people wait for sale to buy gems,they not buy without sale cuz they cant,if u do you will see hoe alot people buy,im waiting to sale to buy rainbow too but was for 3 hours and done. Its nothing let us more time

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzo View Post
    Guild Boss's-
    On the contrary to epic bosses there should be Guild Bosses for prizes such as gold, honor, reputation, armors, Fusion boosts. guilds as a whole would be more active.
    Monday-friday GUILD BOSS, Guild that effects most damage gets X amount of prizes in 1-3 4-10 prize structure like EB or GW. This would spice things up tremendously and make people sign on more then just weekends. Guild bosses could add gems as rewards to guild members as well, giving incentives.
    I'd like to expand on this, and how it would actually need to work, given the way the game is currently coded.

The guild boss would need to be a 3 day event, the same as a guild war. In fact, the way it works, it would need to literally be a guild war, that assigned you against an epic boss, instead of against an opponent.

You declare battle against the boss, it is summoned, and your guild has an hour to deal as much damage as they can. When the boss is, "defeated," it dies, and your counter resets. You can summon again. Your guild gains a, "boss level," and the difficulty increases. If you can't defeat the boss in an hour, your damage just goes into your total damage, and you don't get the level.

There would need to be the exact same set-up as guild wars, and the same energy. 1 energy for normal, 4 for power attack. There would be milestones for boss levels defeated, and a reward set given out for most damage done by guilds.

However, the reward should not be an epic armor. There's too much of that, and not enough incentive for them, honestly. Make the reward the ability for that guild to buy that boss as a guardian during guild wars. Even better, it would give a break from guild wars.

Guild War
    Blitz War
    Guild Boss Raid
    Blitz War
    Guild War
    etc...

Having new guardians to buy may give some of us in the maxed bonuses department something to do, and it would give a new aspect to guilds that don't do the whole strip thing. Obviously strip alliance guilds won't care too much for summoning the guardian, but hey, those of us that don't would find it fun and interesting. If you really want to make it great, make #1 get a Guardian+, 2-10 get regular guardian, and 11-25 get a cape.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

How about responding to the suggestions?
    That's a good start.
    IGN: UnumPluribus TLS
    Lv: 125+
    Guild: The Knights Radiant/The Lost Souls[Merged] (ios)

Armors:
    Apocalypse Platemail 99/99
    Arborsteel Vanguard 99/99
    Arcane Mantle 99/99
    Armor of the Komodo(2) 99/99
    Aegis of Sky Majesty 99/99
    Aegis of Sky Majesty+ 99/99
    Aquatic Battlegear(2) 99/99
    Cryptic Wargear 99/99
    Cyclone Chainmail+ 99/99
    Druidic Platemail 99/99
    Maelstrom Irons(2) 99/99
    Northerner's Battlegear 65/99
    Sandstorm Platemail 99/99
    Stalwart Vanguard 99/99

trading

I would like to have a trading system for knights and dragons. Idk if this is the way to vote but Ima do it this way cuz I can't find any other way. So my vote goes to the trading system.

My best idea yet capes that add bonus to certain elements and spec cape+ add 2% to all elements. Chromatic cape add 5% to star metals. More people will spend to get these boosts seriously consider this idea topic

All at once

I hate forums so I'm going to throw everything in here. I do apologize if this violates some silly 'what you can post where' rule.

Forward. Handle is DedWynde sentinal of the StealDragons guild. I've been playing multiple times per day, every day since Oct '13. I don't tend to keep games long but this one has eaten part of my soul and I'll continue to play regularly until either the game or my phone quits working

Suggestions; I've seen a number of these already entered as well as in the closed poll but I'm putting in my two cents:
    Stat Increases after 100th level, even if it's only one point every 10th gained thereafter or at least better rewards for leveling after hitting the hundred mark. I made it over 200th level recently and rewards for levels have been basically worthless since I hit 100.
    More areas. I've been spamming the last area since I hit 60th level or so.
    Easier high grade armor rewards on bosses, especially on the last level. I still tend to get basic materials regularly and rarely get those for better armors, even in the final stages bosses.
    Fewer Fusion stones. I hate these things. I've only ever fused MAYBE half dozen sets and now have well over three hundred stones. Let us sell them or trade them for other materials or something.
    Easier Epic armor acquisition. It's just silly to only get epics through chests and even then it's rare. Best chest reward I ever got was a single boost armor, They're usually just materials for basic armors or more blasted fusion stones. I've quite bothering with them. Could at least make the first Kaleidoscopic easier to acquire-especially since it's so much weaker then all its followups; I have a whopping five pieces for crafting the set out of the seventy needed after the now almost eight months of playing.
    Even at max level stats and all maxed boss armors, tournament battles can be a pain to get any lengthy streaks. Please make the win streak quests last if you have to incorporate them, not first, as has happened frequently.
    I still have no idea what dictates miss chance but it needs some sort of management, I've missed attacks as many as nine times consecutively and that's just silly, not to mention quite frustrating.
    Better daily rewards for continues consecutive days would also be very nice, but I certainly won't be holding my breath. Fusion stones and 250 gold though? C'mon, you lot can do better.

Other than these things, the game is great, despite its repetitious grinding ,unlike every other Gree game Ive played (pretty sure Ive tried them all at this point), which are either drekk to begin with or are fine for awhile then some update comes along and the game is no longer playable.
    So to Gree: Keep up the good work, please continue to expand the game and make it even better, just don't do something silly that will make it unplayable please.
    That being said, to any other readers out there, SteelDragons guild is recruiting once the war lockout is over. We have a great core group. Current boosts are all at 7%. 10k min donation each weak and regular activity are required. And there is a level 50 minimum. If you play alot and you're not a douchewaffle, come join us ;P

I too would like easier Epics. Other games I play give you chances to pull free stuff every day, good stuff. Gree gives us crap armors that barely make a dent in leveling a decent armor.

2 in 1 ideas

This is two ideas for the special chance chests, getting rid of the chance of getting super rares? They arent useful for anything and even if a low level player got it they wouldnt want it. And adding fusion boosts to the special chests, say theres a chance of getting 4-6 fusion boosts of whatever element.

How about making the enchanted keys received for gaining levels be epic chest keys after 100th level (I am sure someone probably has suggested somewhere b4 but It would be easy to do....wouldn't effect gree's revenue greatly and it would demonstrate that gree is trying.

Also...how about combining 2 of the same MAXED epics to produce a level 1 +.version of the same epic? This would give all the upcoming outdated epics a little longer useful life.

All good suggestions but I think that Gree does not read any of the suggestions. It is about time for a big update. The last 3 big updates were on Mar 25, Feb 8 and Dec 5. So its been almost a month and a half since a big update. Lets hope they are working on something EPIC!! Highly doubtful but we can dream.

Thumbs down Same medal, but different rewards for different commander levels? Unfair!

My son and I bother play K&D. His commander is level 40, mine 70. We are now both in the tournament to see who beats who at the best ribbon. Right now we are both in Ribbon I.

However, when I go check the rewards, I am astound to see that he gets much less gold that I do!!!!! How can this be? What is your reasoning behind that? Don' the gems cost the same for both of us? Don't the castle expansions, buildings and upgrades cost the same for both of us? Don't the armor crafting, enhancement and combining cost the same for us (comparing same armor and same armor level).??????

Doesn't he reach the same points as I do to get into that ribbon? He has fought and defeated as many opponents as I have, so why 35,000 gold instead of 105,000????

I cannot believe Gree would do such a thing! Now my son is totally discouraged because he believes, too, that IT is NOT FAIR!. Now he wonders what other "scams" are there to prevent lower level players from getting the same benefits as the higher level ones....

Please, you must fix this as soon as possible. It is outrageously unfair! Thanks!

Suggestion board.

How about a suggestion board on the forums so people can start topics on their suggestions and get feedback on how to improve it or give negative feedback?