View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 42 of 73 First ... 32404142434452 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Haven't crafted armor since the bat cape EB event. Currently have 10-20k of every craft material. 100-150 of EB craft materials from maybe past 20-30 EBs.
    i just got to the point in the game where i can hit plus armor every time. but i think its a huge help that i have many maxed regular boss armors and many friends with Many types of maxd epics. ive yet to get a hold of one, but still working on that too. its just such a bore to level up armor by farming. snakeskin or anything. id LOVE if i could inverse that speed button. Press to slow down? that might help - i know last time i farmed for armor i was watching mythbusters on netflix and was just mindlessly holding my phone not paying attention to the game untill all 6 characters had no health. ive only done that once =\ now i use a small vice grip to hold a stylus on the speed button like a tripod in front of my computer and hit fight every x seconds.

The game needs to be able to trade armors

Gree:

I personally Think that you should make it be so that you can trade armors between to accounts. Like if I were to give my second account all my old and used armors I would. Just so it can be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Massenary View Post
    Gree:

I personally Think that you should make it be so that you can trade armors between to accounts. Like if I were to give my second account all my old and used armors I would. Just so it can be better.
    I personally think you people don't understand how a game like this would be horribly broken by introducing trading.

Because Gree thinks you should be able to powerlevel your second account with all your old armors...

My level 25 alt account could have GW+ epics without having to pay a cent for them.

Makes perfect sense.

Idiot.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    I personally think you people don't understand how a game like this would be horribly broken by introducing trading.

Because Gree thinks you should be able to powerlevel your second account with all your old armors...

My level 25 alt account could have GW+ epics without having to pay a cent for them.

Makes perfect sense.

Idiot.
    I think trading should be implemented but it should have a few rules. Such as only epic for epic trading. Maybe making trades become a money sink, charging 2m gold to process a trade. I think the most effective measure would be to have trading inaccessible until story mode is completed. That is usually done around level 70-80.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    I would like to add another 2 requests:
    Ability to kick guild members during a guild war.

This is SO stupid to not have.
    I completely understand not being able to add any new members during a war.
    But, the innability to kick a D-Bag who declares war within 20 seconds of just finishing the last war is just horrible.

Who cares if they get their rewards?
    Most of them are people who are either clueless, or joined JUST so they declare war to match up with their real guild (who declares at the same time), who can then point whore on your defenseless guild.

Seriously need this option.

Also, the ability to LEAVE a guild during a war.
    Sure, I will forfeit my rewards for not being in a stripper guild and not finding out until I have already spent lots of gems on a war the guild never intended to fight, or progress in.

Being able to kick ppl, add ppl, or change guild leadership around during a war will also never happen. There are innumerable ways this could be abused to screw other players on a whim.

Go back years of forums in every single Gree game & you will find a constant stream of ppl asking for this, & for HC only war declare.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Plz stop bringing it up & plz stop voting.

All guilds, Free or spending, should be in a 24-hour war cycle using 60min personal timers to maximize free energy/scouting & coordinating gem wins around this permanent state of war.

If you are getting mad that someone declared "too soon" you're a nub.

Quote Originally Posted by Massenary View Post
    Gree:

I'd love a trading system... but one that won't allow the abuse you just described.
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

All guilds, Free or spending, should be in a 24-hour war cycle using 60min personal timers to maximize free energy/scouting & coordinating gem wins around this permanent state of war.

Hi Euny, we do this ..but I also see the point of the previous post. We had three leechers during last war would have been nice to be allowed to kick before the end of the war.

But I can see Gree's point, where it would be hard to give out rewards ...you have to fight all 3 days, half the war, would be too hard for Gree's programming who to give out rewards too if they allowed the guild to change people during war imo.

I think you both have good points. Hi Euny ...you know we love ya.

Yeah, thats great.
    IF you are in clan with 70+ members.
    And, IF you are in a clan that has rules, be active or out you go.
    And, IF you can screen your members in 20 stripper clans before they get to your guild.
    And, IF you are in a gemming clan.

Most people dont have that luxury.
    A lot of us just want to be in an active clan, and not have to put up with BS clans, and not spend $1,000 a month to be in one.

But, I do acknowledge your point.
    Thats why a few of us left guilds and started our own (my brothers guild).
    We are hoping to avoid all those pitfalls of falling into an innactive or stripper guild (but, it might be hard w/o being able to kick people during wars).

Gree could make a simple rule for getting kicked, or for leaving a clan:
    If you get kicked, or leave, you dont get any rewards. BUT, you 'should' get like $25k from the guild bank.

Just my opinion.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

It's not efficient to do this for most f2p guilds. Free energy is every 25 minutes. They need 2-3 for the guardian and 6 for the sent. So if they continually are in wars they are getting 2-3 attacks per person (assuming 10 minute gap between wars). Assume 30 members, 10 of which are active in the battle. That's 2.5 attacks times 10 players or 25 attacks, but you're giving up 8-9 clearing the guardian and sent. So 16-17 attacks after that point. Not enough to get the win, lose the 50% bonus. Inefficient.

Unless you have guys that will gem a bit and you are a big guild, the guard/sent cost can really eat into your score per battle and prevent you from getting win bonuses.

Eun just can't fathom a guild that operates like this (i.e. 90% of guilds).
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Who banned Eun?

The most active member of this forums and a daily contributor.

Just curious which asshat thought this was a good idea

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

I mean asshat in the sweetest of terms

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Quote Originally Posted by Tachy View Post
    I mean asshat in the sweetest of terms
    Well he'll be on through an alt in seconds. But I gotta agree that's ridiculous. It's someone's overeager response to his post about using a game reload glitch (two days ago?).

But that's really just semantics because he wasn't exploiting it, he was alerting GREE to it. But his phrasing was certainly insensitive to GREE's rules.
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

#freeEun!!

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Quote Originally Posted by Tachy View Post
    #freeEun!!
    $100,000 = OMG! #Eunisnuts!!