View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 68 of 73 First ... 18586667686970 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    you can only build one, or open up one area at a time. upgrading a land is zero second construction once its build. they are limiting your speed of start, which if you utilize your money correctly, you can have full training fields in less than 2 weeks i believe.
    I stand corrected. I must have been thinking of some other game.

Heh.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

Lightbulb something we all want

i think your team should not change ne thing as far as the amounts or higher the place like alot of people have asked but .. i think you should make more than just first place have the plus armor in wars... since everyone ( at least on android ) knows that death knights win every single war ... EVERY TIME >.... THERE EITHER YOU GUYS >>> OR MILLIONARIES >>> no one can compete with that. i mean seriously now ...

also ... i agree with some type of notes system as far as. like when a player gets a boot from a guild in a bad way . they can be noted so the next guild they apply to . the gm's can see that there *******s... and not waste time adding them and giving them a free reward from guild wars and raids...
    Last edited by Sean Buxton; 10-15-2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: just wanted to add a little side note..

suggestions

Hey I really love your game GREE. Knights and dragons is very addicting. I was wondering if you will make an expansion on levels and maps. Because im level 69 and already beat the dark Prince I few times. I see people level 500+ and was wondering if you only get to fight him or quests. But my suggestion is you make a secondary map that unlocks at a certain level (idk maybe 75 or so) and it bring you new bosses and enemies that are stronger and have new armour combos (for example, instead of mystic cloths from that boss the second map or play through will be another mystic item and makes a different mystic armour) and when you beat the next map add-on that instead of the final boss being the dark Prince you have the evil king or king of darkness. Just my suggestion. I love your work you guys done and I will play it if you add more or not. Its amazing. Thank you forttaking your time to read this. Have a wonderful day GREE team!!!
    Last edited by twiztidsly22; 10-19-2014 at 02:26 PM.

CL Walking Dead Boss series

I was told by Syrol to post my criminal Legacy idea here, and I doubt that this will be possible in KnD

I believe that all CL players love the epic boss series, and I had a great idea for one! I'm not sure how many of the players like the walking dead, but the ones that do will go crazy about this!

in the month of February, the second half of Season 5 will return, to celebrate, Gree should do a Walking Dead themed series.

At the end of season 4, a man named Garret tells the characters to line up in front of a trailer.

first, "the leader" being Rick Grimes
    second, "the archer" being Daryl Dixon. this character would be best represented with his signature cross bow and either his leather jacket or poncho.

3rd, "the samurai", being michonne, who is best represented by her dread locks and katana.

4th, "the kid" his huge silencer will make anyone who is familiar with the series recognize him.

the reward for crafting all of the S gears should be Rick's sheriff hat. I hope that yu guys decide to do this, and that The producers of The Walking Dead would allow this. the series could be called Terminus line up, but I'm sure you guys could find a more creative name. please give me some kind of feedback and support to get this into the game!

Well I haven't read every post, but here's my input: I'd like to fight my friends whenever I want and however many times I want. I don't need to earn 20 points for every battle - that can still be once every 24 hours, but I gauge my progress and strength by fighting my stronger friends. I hate having to wait a day to do that, especially since I might just lose because of a miss, and I think, "Maybe I wouldn't have lost, if I hadn't missed."

I was told to post my suggestions here.

I would LOVE to see 2 or 3 things, one being that there are more leadership roles in the guild.
    Ones between High Commander and Guild sentinel/champion.
    they can have the same bonus' but I think in some guilds, some people deserve to be in a special role, and its impossible to do if you already have members who earn the sentinel and champion roles.

Another would be one that's on the poll..
    I would like to see the trading system, implemented. I think doing something like using gems to buy 4 stars, or a LOAD of gold. Maybe even a different currency specific to the trading shop.

and third would be the more expansions for level 100+

Quote Originally Posted by daisukeichi View Post
    I was told to post my suggestions here.

I would LOVE to see 2 or 3 things, one being that there are more leadership roles in the guild.
    Ones between High Commander and Guild sentinel/champion.
    they can have the same bonus' but I think in some guilds, some people deserve to be in a special role, and its impossible to do if you already have members who earn the sentinel and champion roles.

Another would be one that's on the poll..
    I would like to see the trading system, implemented. I think doing something like using gems to buy 4 stars, or a LOAD of gold. Maybe even a different currency specific to the trading shop.

and third would be the more expansions for level 100+
    Maby they should add a Scout role, wich gets more energy to fullfill his role as a scout!

free diamond button

Would love it if my diamond button would come back. Havent had it for over a week

Limit war declares to hc and above

Suggestions for the Game

Hello Dear Gnee,
    I would like to give you simply some things you could introduce in the Knights and Dragons Game. I am a 2 years Regular player.

- Possibility to send gifts to friends ( gems money or pieces for crafting armours )
    - Chance to buy some gems for a friend without having to use the gifted mobile to buy gems. I would like somtimes to buy some gems for present to my gilfriend.
    - Never though about enlarge the game levels? After the Dark prince do a RED prince with other stages!
    - Why don't you introduce a new land in Knights and Dragons that becomes avaiable ONLY after beeing an active player for a long time? Example : A GATE where only 1 year players can enter and find unique signs that are not in the first world ...
    -Extend the Maximum level to 150
    -Exend the EPIC 5 stars armours to level 100 and not 99 !

Last hint : try not to think about making money even it is a free play game....I know that Money calls other money but try not to exagerate

Salvatore
    ITALY

Here's an idea for midweek events - what about a one day war (not blitz)? The top prize could be a recent epic - not necessarily a war epic, but maybe a chest epic that isn't fusable yet. The top guild could get the plus, 2-10 can get the regular, and 11-25 can get an older, fusable epic. That would give other guilds a chance to pick up on epics - they may not be the latest and greatest, but it's something that may encourage other guilds to go for the top prizes instead of watching the same old folks battle it out for the top 25 spots, and it will also give those same old top guilds a break (unless, of course, they just have to win everything...).

Im glad that some of the suggestions to change dates and length are taken into consideration. The only issues I see are that not everyone will get that special armor that they want. Chests rarely reward decent items, and casual players can get bored as they cannot reach those top ranks and positions.

I am not sure what can "Spice," up the game to a point where everyone has equal chances to be considered Top score and rank. Lets find a way to mix up the leaderboards.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Im glad that some of the suggestions to change dates and length are taken into consideration. The only issues I see are that not everyone will get that special armor that they want. Chests rarely reward decent items, and casual players can get bored as they cannot reach those top ranks and positions.

I am not sure what can "Spice," up the game to a point where everyone has equal chances to be considered Top score and rank. Lets find a way to mix up the leaderboards.
    The only way to do that at this point is to disallow gem spending and limit armors to those everyone has access to i.e. fusing. Then it ain't about money any more, it would be about skill and luck. Can't see this happening though because GREE does the wars for money.

Kaleidescope armors.

I think we need a major overhaul to the kaleidescope armors. Yes they counter everything, just once, but you have to understand they gain no element bonus and have WAY lower stats to begin with.
    Take the Gold Chromatic for example. It is fairly new, came out after Ravage, and the armor will lose to any recent epic boss armor +. Does anyone find this a little rediculous. I think the armor is completely useless and a waste of a newer epic at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Konstantopoulos View Post
    I think we need a major overhaul to the kaleidescope armors. Yes they counter everything, just once, but you have to understand they gain no element bonus and have WAY lower stats to begin with.
    Take the Gold Chromatic for example. It is fairly new, came out after Ravage, and the armor will lose to any recent epic boss armor +. Does anyone find this a little rediculous. I think the armor is completely useless and a waste of a newer epic at that.
    Imagine that every kaleidoscope armor has NO weakness and ONE advantage against EVERY element which means 150% to attack every hit. For me it's a good deal, however defense is not that good in non-pluses ones.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93