View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 65 of 73 First ... 15556364656667 ... Last

There defiantly should be a an in-game Gold sink hole for the upper levels.

There should be a 10,000,000 gold capes
    Convert gold to gems 1,000,000 = 10 gems (or something)
    Buy craftable items for gold or make the old boss summons work with gold
    Make buildings level 4 and 5 for gold.

We need a gold sink hole (a great suggestion that is said and repeated many times by the community, its about time to look into it or at least give us feedback)
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

I like buying craftables for gold, though for it to work as a proper gold sink, the amount of gold per craftable would necessarily need to be high...which might lead to whingeing and moaning.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Very expensive cosmetics would be a more appropriate gold sink - agGREEd
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    There defiantly should be a an in-game Gold sink hole for the upper levels.
    There's still a gold sink in the game: level 10 guardians.
    upper levels don't make even close to enough to have one available at each guild war battle...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    Very expensive cosmetics would be a more appropriate gold sink - agGREEd
    You mean CAPES??

Make raids fun...

Hiya,

The rewards are pretty great but a 3-day farmfest gets reeeaaalllly dull! Why not let lvl 3 and higher be a race against another guild? Whoever kills it the fastest gets a bonus...

And/or, why not have lvl 3 and higher have random item drops?

Just something to get the adrenaline flowing.

Shame i couldnt take the poll myself, but i definitely would love to see new stages in this game, new bosses, (stage bosses)
    Higher EXP from stages, and the OH so ULTIMATE FINAL BOSS the Dark Prince, stronger, and really much more challenging.

i've already e-mailed gree about this. hopefully they are willing to do something about it.

Something to make lvling over lvl 100 just a bit quicker and exiting.
    IGN: FD GM S0ulj4h, Lvl 205

Proud founder of the guild ´Fallen Devils´
    Title: Guild Master

Best Epics:
    Revelation Robes+ lvl 99
    Glacial Regalia lvl 99 (x2)
    Dragonborn Aegis lvl 99
    Cryptid wargear lvl 99
    Ashenfire Robes lvl 99
    Ravage shieldplate lvl 99

"Nobody is perfect, And i'm nobody"

War matching. Seriously gree, wtf is up? Why would a t250-t100 guild ever be matched against a t10 guild? It's total bs. During initial match ups, guilds should only face other guilds that finished within +/- 20 positions of each other during the last war. After that, declaring guilds should only face guilds within a +/- 30 position spectrum of their current standings, adjusted backwards for any guild t30 of course.

new 3* 2* and 1* armors

Im tired of getting the same armors when in a fusion more armors should be added as well as new stages with different bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah Vampy View Post
    Im tired of getting the same armors when in a fusion more armors should be added as well as new stages with different bosses
    the goal isnt to get 1,2 and 3* armors, its to get up to 4 star and 5 star, you're using the fuser completely wrong.
    its also used for making super fusable armors, the ones that net 50 exp per fuse.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Gifting

I believe that you should be able to send a gift armor to a friend on your friends list. Not anything higher than legendary because alot of people have too many sets of epic and they would just be sending OP armor to low levels

I need a reason to keep playing…

I'm level 249. I've been playing for a bit more than a year. I'm not a gem spender. A few times a year I'll open 11 chest. I've got four maxed epics from fusion and a host of legendary plus armors.

There's so much that is offered to new players--probably because that is where the money is--but what's in it for me? I understand that I'm probably not the game's target audience as I don't pay to play but aside from chatting with my guild I'm struggling to find a reason to return to the game.

There was a 24 hour opportunity to buy an epic. Players can now buy fusion boost armors. Where's the game? Where are the quest to craft the newest latest greatest armor? (And please no more boss armor collections; seriously, no more; the tedium…)

Why do I still need armorsmiths? At my level Lance has proven his incompetence: he can't send me on a quest to craft an epic--in fact all the armor he has to offer is laughable--nor can he send me on a quest so he can craft fusion boost armors (even though I've dropped some off on his doorstep and asked him to make me twenty by Monday), but I can run down to the corner store and buy both epics and fusion boost armors. Something is wrong with my kingdom… Give me a reason to use a fountain or a cathedral; at my level; give me a real reason. There is so much stuff in the game that serves no purpose--potions--that I feel the next level of the game is already here if the cash grab is put aside for a moment and content becomes the center of attention.

If we can no longer craft the strongest armors, and I realized that hasn't been the case in a while, can we maybe start mining gems? Or I'd really like to see a way to 'recycle' older armors and make the gear that used to be phenomenal at least usable again.

Something along the lines of fusion but different would be nice. Blazeborn and Tectonic for example aren't what they used to be. Could Lance have a bright idea? "I think if you got me this this and this, all within the next four days, I could knock the dust off this old has-been and make it something special again." Perhaps turn them into an armor plus? Combine the elements? Get the defense of one and the attack of the other? Those aren't good ideas, but the overwhelming majority of the armors out there are irrelevant. And getting something better ain't easy. (Admittedly, it shouldn't be.) But "Spend, Spend, Spend until you get armor that is relevant" won't work forever, or at all even with some gamers.

I'm a bit surprised, but I'm actually asking for quest. I want something to do! A game to play! Daily quest, Raid quest, Guild war based quest: scout and kill each level of a Raid boss within 24 hours, Defeat all enemy officers within any given guild war, defeat all enemy commanders within a guild war, defeat every member in the whole damned guild and win 50 internets! (Those are actually good, but soft ideas--nothing game changing--worse still they all promote gem spending, right up your alley, and I feel bad for suggesting them.) Even worse, and how I feel you've maxed out the current game system is that there is no reward good enough to justify doing the above. If you're winning an epic armor plus in a guild war and a ton of fusion boost armors to max it out, what incentive can you currently offer to make the above ideas worthwhile? More of the same? ie: two epic armor pluses and twice as many fusion boost armors? Address this point and you'll land upon an interesting idea; it would be something new that doesn't currently exist in the game, but hopefully not just a new class of armor 'better than epics.'

What I'm really hoping for is 'the next big thing.' Guild wars have gotten stale and formulaic to say the least and anyone who has played the game a few months knows how they'll play out. Can the dark Prince has a little sister who maybe wants to clear the families name of being powerful and evil and can she start some mess like invade the kingdom and give me something else to do? Can I breed new monsters in my monster nest that go out of control and **** and pillage my kingdom and give me something else to do? Perhaps a level 100 only monster challenge, that's essentially 17 epic bosses at once and if I get 97 kills on each in a week and craft "Q,R, and S" then Lance can make me The Impenetrable Armor of the Jedi? (I can flesh this idea out for you in a non-ridiculous way if you like.)

There needs to be some max level only stuff to do, because I'm bored and I don't feel that spending gems in the arena should be the only option of things to do until the next guild event.

Can there be another reason for having a friends list? Because I don't really care about beating the epic boss any more… I haven't for a while, and I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority of my friends list doesn't really care about beating the epic boss either. Could I maybe communicate with my friends; you know, the folks on my friends list?

#

As a complete aside from the previous line of commentary, I have a minor suggestion that would I would love to see implemented. I love the way Tectonic looks before it evolves. Love it. Could we change the appearance of a specific armor to an evolution level of our choice as a reward for maxing it out? This would be fun and help the visual gamer fatigue, in addition to making a lot of people angry; which is always fun. Think of the confusion (fun), strategic, and physiological damage done in the arena or in guild wars. And really, what's funnier than gamer, nerd rage?

Other than swiping my card and spending, what game am I playing at my level? I can see where the money comes from and why it's in your interest to stay with what works, as I said before I don't doubt that I'm no longer the target audience for this game. But I don't want to stop playing.

So I'm hoping you give me a reason to stay.

Suggestions For Knights And Dragons..

Here are my suggestions :

1. Add in new stages.. Currently, the last stage is Kingdom Of Darkness.. Please add new stages or better yet, new worlds to conquer..

2. Add in new quests.. Currently, only the Arena will come out with 3 new quests every time a new Arena event starts.. Please add in some newer quests besides the Arena quests..

3. Add in a trading shop.. Currently, we have a lot of excess crafting materials for crafting basic to 3 star armours.. With a trading shop, we can trade these excess crafting materials for golds, gems, new crafting materials or maybe even unique armours..

4. Add in a push notification alert to the Guild Chats.. Currently, when we type in new messages at the Guild Chats, members are unaware of the new messages unless they log in to check at the Guild Chats.. These notification alerts are very important especially during the wars..

5. Add in better rewards for players who are still levelling up after their levels had reached level 100 mark.. Currently, the rewards are 25 000 golds, 1 Beast Key or 1 gem.. Maybe add in 2 Beast Keys, 3 gems, 2 Dark Prince Chest Keys or maybe just a bit of an increase in the fighter's stats..

6. Lower down the costs of gems needed to summon Epic Bosses at the Summoning Stone.. Currently, to summon an old Epic Boss, 30 gems are needed and to summon an existing Epic Boss, 11 gems are needed.. Please lower down the cost to summon an old Epic Boss to maybe 20 gems..

7. Better rewards for top 100 guilds in wars or Raid events.. Currently, we have 100 000+ guilds.. Only top 1 to 25 guilds gets great rewards.. How about extending it to rank 100.. There are so many guilds now so giving great rewards to top 100 guilds will make the rest of the guilds something more to look forward to in the wars or Raid events..

8. Add in new Guardians.. Currently, we have 5 basic Guardians.. Isn't it about time that we have newer Guardians with new stats..

9. Currently, we have a lot of server errors ever since the Raid events started.. Please help to check on these errors so that our gameplay won't be interrupted anymore..

** Hope that you will look into these suggestions.. Thanks..

Yes please to the push chat notification thingee!

want a chat notification? get Line messenger. this thread seriously needs closed. it brings hopes to new players thinking their voice will be heard. sorry for being such a downer. but this game isnt exactly customer freindly.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else