Raid war prize- peacock and not permafrost?

We already did peacock as a prize, why isnt it permafrost?
    Its not like were asking for Kirin.
    On top of this prize re-run, you just had this as the spend 5000 gems reward.
    I can now get the same prize for 250 gems this raid? Thats messed up.
    Last time it was champions two weeks in a row, that got fixed.... Having peacock is sad.
    Why gree why?

On top of that, look at the stats for the df t10. The stats are seemingly getting less and less each week, or is that just me? Cuz the stats for the normal df this raid look pretty sad.

On top of that, look at the stats for the df t10. The stats are seemingly getting less and less each week, or is that just me? Cuz the stats for the normal df this raid look pretty sad.
    More stats on Mono Element DF Armors

Yeah, they are trying to not get as much complaints as they can (meaning GREE) as they don't want to go down even more in star ratings in the App Store and the Android Play Store.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffy Meigs View Post
    We already did peacock as a prize, why isnt it permafrost?
    Its not like were asking for Kirin.
    On top of this prize re-run, you just had this as the spend 5000 gems reward.
    I can now get the same prize for 250 gems this raid? Thats messed up.
    Last time it was champions two weeks in a row, that got fixed.... Having peacock is sad.
    Why gree why?

Gree pulls this stunt all the time when it comes to the top 50 rewards. They try to pass on a sub par epic as a reward and then play dumb when enough people complain about it. This becomes a tiresome game of cat and mouse.

For once, I would love to see Gree take the first step and offer something that is worthwhile and something that is not fusible as a reward.

Haven't they realized yet when they offer a superior top 50 reward, more players will not only spend but spend more that was is expected. Look at the latest wars and raids when the reward was worth fighting for. This should speak volumes to Gree.

I am shocked that they don't want to earn more money.....truly shocked......and then I realize I only disappoint myself with my shockness.........

Now for the DF getting reduced stats, it seems like the last war and raid, the top 25 epic + was only less than 350 points total compare to the regular DF. If DF is suppose to the new epic, make them stand out otherwise they are just epics with a fancier title.

The awards for anything over T1 are a yawnfest this time. Hardly anyone even seems interested. Easy weekend.