Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    The final results are posted. Find the new link at the first post of this thread!!!

Great war everyone!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    Can we just stop arguing please :P. Bumping the thread again because cafe put a lot of hard work into this.
    Aww thank you Sparkle. You are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachy View Post
    Thanks for all the time you put into this
    glad you enjoyed it!

Cafe the numbers you provided at the end are brilliant. I can't believe you took all the time to break down that information. Very much appreciated. Amazing work.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    Cafe the numbers you provided at the end are brilliant. I can't believe you took all the time to break down that information. Very much appreciated. Amazing work.
    Thanks, this is fun for me as it satisfies the curiosities I have. Here's another interesting tidbit comparison for those of you who predicted that this war might be a "dud":

LAST WAR:
    Total point sum of top 10 guilds: 126.5 million points, or 31.6M a day
    Total point sum of top 30 guilds: 174.8 million points (ranks 11-30 sum: 48.3 million), 43.7 M a day

THIS WAR:
    Total point sum of top 10 guilds: 83.6 million points, or 27.9M a day
    Total point sum of top 30 guilds: 117.4 million points (ranks 11-20 sum: 33.8 million), or 39.1 M a day

Yes, the last war was 4 days long as opposed to 3 (hence the mention of points rate per day), but consider also that this war gave us a 30% discount on gem packages, as opposed to the usual 20%. So yes, there are a handful of evidence that point the finger at how the enthusiasm for this war is less than before! (is it significant? Well, that depends on your point of view)

In a nutshell: GREE is not exactly laughing to the bank, but they're not crying either. How about a small grin followed by a small sigh of relief?
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 11-02-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I am not worthy of your forgiveness! You are not only a gentleman, but a scholar. As for next war, may GM stripping be a thing of the past & good luck!
    Thanks for your good wish, =) and let's meet again in war. Thanks to all members in Konoha also, well done.

In Game : Luthienwind
    Guild: Konoha
    Code : XBB PZG DBV

Great thread Cafe! Amazing job as usual! I hope you can provide us something as elaborate as this next war
    Dark
    Prince
    Alliance

Dropping the hammer on anyone in our path.

Amazing. +1

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Thanks, this is fun for me as it satisfies the curiosities I have. Here's another interesting tidbit comparison for those of you who predicted that this war might be a "dud":

LAST WAR:
    Total point sum of top 10 guilds: 126.5 million points, or 31.6M a day
    Total point sum of top 30 guilds: 174.8 million points (ranks 11-30 sum: 48.3 million), 43.7 M a day

THIS WAR:
    Total point sum of top 10 guilds: 83.6 million points, or 27.9M a day
    Total point sum of top 30 guilds: 117.4 million points (ranks 11-20 sum: 33.8 million), or 39.1 M a day

Yes, the last war was 4 days long as opposed to 3 (hence the mention of points rate per day), but consider also that this war gave us a 30% discount on gem packages, as opposed to the usual 20%. So yes, there are a handful of evidence that point the finger at how the enthusiasm for this war is less than before! (is it significant? Well, that depends on your point of view)

In a nutshell: GREE is not exactly laughing to the bank, but they're not crying either. How about a small grin followed by a small sigh of relief?
    Really nice work!
    Nick: susu Line: susu1knd Level: 200+
    Friends list is already full!

You have a gift...thanks so much for the clarity and honest, objective insight you bought to us. Your diagnosis as to the cost deltas between the wars, was an extra credit effort that I frankly believe, is better than this site deserves, U have raised the overall quality of this site immensely!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it BethMo also has graciously shared the data from war #2 with me so I'll be playing with those too!

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I will use this venue to apologize to Konoha guild, I went into the frenzy with full armor, I did not expect that their GM would be wearing all basic armors. I had just written this post & was very worked up, it didn't occur to me that I was preventing them from farming me during the frenzy.
    Believe me Konoha guild, I would do everything in my absolute power to help you overtake Untouchables on Leaderboards. It was regrettably bad timing & a lack of thinking on my part. I am sorry & I will make it up to you.
    Respect

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Its always fun reading your analysis, great work.
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR

great thread cafe! - excluding comments after. Thanks for an interesting analysis, even after the GW has ended
    Cheers
    Last edited by swtmix; 11-06-2013 at 05:54 PM.