Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Miyabi View Post
    Nothing to challenge about, we are low lvl guild with less element bonus and 30players~ we are sooo noob.
    But can reach about what u guys did in 4 days war with current 3 days war.. Hmmmmm
    I've always liked Miyabi's forum presence, but this is a rather ignorant understanding of how gem refills work. The guild stats themselves really have nothing to do with potential point gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I've always liked Miyabi's forum presence, but this is a rather ignorant understanding of how gem refills work. The guild stats themselves really have nothing to do with potential point gain.
    Where's the love <3

In game: Miyabi
    Guild: Konoha

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    Miyabi, that was probably the dumbest thing I have ever read... you should delete it. I wont even explain why its dumb, figure it out. Stop with this crap -.- I dont want any oppositions

(btw shippuden is the best)
    More dumb is when ppl claim they are ios number 3 guild, when cents are number 2, nobody post in LINE chat or forum to claim they are ios number 2 guild.

In game: Miyabi
    Guild: Konoha

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Aww, thats cute. For third. Cause I'd want to pay for that for sure!
    Yawn another exciting buster read...

More dumb is when ppl claim they are ios number 3 guild, when cents are number 2, nobody post in LINE chat or forum to claim they are ios number 2 guild.
    Again, another stupid quote that I will screenshot and save onto my computer because its pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Yawn another exciting buster read...
    Shocking. Another mind blowing Spock post.

See what I did there?
    Last edited by busteroaf; 11-02-2013 at 06:19 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Nothing to challenge about, we are low lvl guild with less element bonus and 30players~ we are sooo noob.
    But can reach about what u guys did in 4 days war with current 3 days war.. Hmmmmm
    You obviously can't interpret graphs well. Take a look at graph 4 of Cafe's expertly presented information. At no point in time within the first 48 hours have you gained more points then we did last war. To that point, your also two million points lower than we were at the end of last war with six hours remaining. Better get to work if your going to keep talking such a big game.
    Last edited by taylor1993; 11-02-2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Spell check

So much drama! Why can't we all get along?
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR

Quote Originally Posted by template View Post
    So much drama! Why can't we all get along?
    This ain't nothing.

Ziploc claiming to have an alt in RR that he spends on, waiting to get HC & boot half my team right before war.
    Thats drama.

Ziploc having screenshots directly from my main guild chat, which we were able to link to a specific player, a fairly respected member of the community, who adamantly claims he's been set up/photoshopped by Ziploc or Lord Ash
    That's drama.

Said player wasn't set up. He & a friend came in on Ziplocs order to spy on us, leak info, but score 4-500k points in guild war over a widely considered useless mono just to earn my trust. Both players will be leaving of their own accord after the accusations & unwelcome feelings, assuredly never joining Touch out of newly inspired hate. Dude could still be the mole for all I know.
    Drama

Ziploc begging the one guy to leave Touch in 3 wars for RR to be his inside man & offering him RL money to spy on us & screw us over?
    Drama.

Despite all the drama, Ziploc just can't seem to weasel his way into first. Poor guy.

I could probably continue, but were about to frenzy with Konoha & show them what #1 does.
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 11-02-2013 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    This ain't nothing.

Ziploc claiming to have an alt in RR that he spends on, waiting to get HC & boot half my team right before war.
    Thats drama.

Ziploc having screenshots directly from my main guild chat, which we were able to link to a specific player, a fairly respected member of the community, who adamantly claims he's been set up/photoshopped by Ziploc or Lord Ash
    That's drama.

Said player wasn't set up. He & a friend came in on Ziplocs order to spy on us, leak info, but score 4-500k points in guild war over a widely considered useless mono just to earn my trust. Both players will be leaving of tier own accord after the accusations & unwelcome feelings, assuredly never joining Touch out of newly inspired hate. Dude could still be the mole for all I know.
    Drama

Ziploc begging the one guy to leave Touch in 3 wars for RR to be his inside man & offering him RL money to spy on us & screw us over?
    Drama.

I could probably continue, but were about to frenzy with Konoha & show them what #1 does.

Despite all the drama, Ziploc just can't seem to weasel his way into first. Poor guy.
    So what you're saying is...

???

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Ok Buster, that one was funny Wow so Ziploc tries to sabatoge you guys? Thats low...
    In-game name: LifesavorZzz
    Level: 1xx
    Guild: Bad Touch

Buster that was the best response picture post I've seen in a while xD
    Dark
    Prince
    Alliance

Dropping the hammer on anyone in our path.

I will use this venue to apologize to Konoha guild, I went into the frenzy with full armor, I did not expect that their GM would be wearing all basic armors. I had just written this post & was very worked up, it didn't occur to me that I was preventing them from farming me during the frenzy.
    Believe me Konoha guild, I would do everything in my absolute power to help you overtake Untouchables on Leaderboards. It was regrettably bad timing & a lack of thinking on my part. I am sorry & I will make it up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    At no point in time within the first 48 hours have you gained more points then we did last war. To that point, your also two million points lower than we were at the end of last war with six hours remaining. Better get I work if your going to keep talking such a big game.
    LOL numbers don't lie ya'll

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Shocking. Another mind blowing Spock post.

See what I did there?
    I think your statements have more impact when u start with "yawn" ...