Page 1 of 2 12 Last

The + Side of Mutual Single GM Farming (pun fully intended)

While I still fully support the end of 1knight GM farming, I must say, Gree found a way to make all my oldschool Legendary+ & Nemmies viable! Sure it breaks all (supposed) intended strategy, but who needs epics & epic boss armors when a 1-knight GM team gives only ~30-50 less points at half the battle time? If you've got the gems, we've got the points!

As you can see, leaving viable 1-knight farming has greatly boosted the community!
    You get paired vs the Rainbow Room? FREE POINTS FOR BOTH SIDES!

Line Messenger: TehEunuchorn

Not sure why any guild would agree to this. When you take the win bonus into account it's win/lose. Partially explains the huge point gaps in this war.

Wow u guys r giving up points just to get quicker battles? In the long run your definitely not gaining any point u might b losing some

Not when it's guaranteed GM wins for my commanders/HCs. & if we are gemming the whole hour, we are better off w/ big win bonus & easy points. The whole system is broken.

Even w/o win bonus, our opponent guilds can use as many gems as they want on me for what would otherwise be 0 or potentially 0 points against some other random GM.

I should also clarify, RR has been giving away wins since the very first war once we maintain a comfortable lead.

Nice armors :-P
    dRRock
    The Rainbow Room GM // Rainbow Party // The Rainbow Rug
    LINE: dRRock1
    Talren Annihilator #1 Talren Stampede Raid

I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    I don't get it.
    It's some higher-level stuff. Casuals need not apply.

I would also love this explained! It seems to be more than just keep gemming in the top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Not when it's guaranteed GM wins for my commanders/HCs. & if we are gemming the whole hour, we are better off w/ big win bonus & easy points. The whole system is broken.

Even w/o win bonus, our opponent guilds can use as many gems as they want on me for what would otherwise be 0 or potentially 0 points against some other random GM.
    U strip for all battle for others guild to farm u? so meanning u don't hv to spend gems anymore to get a epic+ armor as your 39 members will do the work for u? Do u think this is fair to them? Are u sure u strip throughout the whole battle or when RR is about to loss u change back to full armor so others will get lots of loss and eventually RR will win the battle.

iGn: Tsunade
    Guild: Konoha
    Line: katarina2013

Quote Originally Posted by koreen79 View Post
    U strip for all battle for others guild to farm u? so meanning u don't hv to spend gems anymore to get a epic+ armor as your 39 members will do the work for u? Do u think this is fair to them? Are u sure u strip throughout the whole battle or when RR is about to loss u change back to full armor so others will get lots of loss and eventually RR will win the battle.
    To your first point, no.

To your 2nd point, no. & I apologized to your guild for this, it was unintentional. I didn't expect your GM to be stripped. In the heat of the moment of frenzy starting, I didn't think to strip back. Again, I am extremely sorry to Konoha for wasting War Energy/gems. It was the first battle I was going to be able to actually enjoy against a decent team after being awake for 34 hours.

For the record, I had 300k points before purely remaining stripped against all opposition.

You should be mad at Gree for still allowing GM strip as a viable option.

One of guild we fight chose the weakest member as guild master ..commanders using epic ...sentinal epic and guild master very weak
    http://i.imgur.com/DZaPeFK.jpg
    I attack him in one normal knight to see if they are going to give me more point but no ,like always 150-200

Low level GMs give less xp

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    You should be mad at Gree for still allowing GM strip as a viable option.
    I don't see how you could be mad at them, it is just the way they designed the game. It allows you to spend gems at a higher rate, which is their goal. I had hoped they would provide a little more incentive to use more strategy, but I'm not going to get upset they decided to keep it this way.

It looks like they stumbled a little bit by not offering enough of a reward to maximize spending, but anyone that thinks this a "bad" or "broken" system is just a little naive.

Quote Originally Posted by quantumace View Post
    I don't see how you could be mad at them, it is just the way they designed the game. It allows you to spend gems at a higher rate, which is their goal. I had hoped they would provide a little more incentive to use more strategy, but I'm not going to get upset they decided to keep it this way.

It looks like they stumbled a little bit by not offering enough of a reward to maximize spending, but anyone that thinks this a "bad" or "broken" system is just a little naive.
    One has to assume that the long term goal for any company is to make a viable, engaging product. If the majority of war points are now scored in GM-strip battles then the level of engagement decreases; there will be no team work or strategy required. Ultimately that means that the people who play this game will get bored and stop playing - case in point being UT.

I suspect that the majority of people play in the arena, beat the boss and farm maps to get stronger. The reason to get stronger is to be of more use to your team in war, be able to score more points and to give up less in battle. If this incentive is now moot then many will question why to play. Without strategy and team work we are simply playing a game of "who can spend fastest", without the fun that comes with a balanced battle dynamic.
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q