Let's see another real battle for Top 1 & 2 (Please Read you will understand more) - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's see another real battle for Top 1 & 2 (Please Read you will understand more)

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hear hear Skyraiders! spectral Agony are and always have been in the top 25 (usually in the teens). Does that change how we feel about the dramatic increase in difficulty of the last few events. No! Do we begrudge FUN or RK for their success. No! What we do want is to stay competitive in our bracket with "reasonable" monetary expenditure. STOP being jealous of FUN, RK, SB, et al., and play the game. Adapt to the changes. We are. We will spend when the prize warrants the price, and CHOOSE not to spend when the reward does not warrant the outlay of money. I do not envy what I do not have and I wish well to those who have what they do. How it is achieved is up to the individual and their guild. STOP the ENVY and the HATE!!!!!!
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill Spoken Of View Post
    I have said my piece. It is a shame The1andOnly left. He built FUN to be the people's guild. To win and represent all. It was meant to stand up against an RK that went astray. How times have changed. FUN is nothing more then a raiding bully while RK sends players all over the map helping the smaller guilds get prizes. I have seen RK spend a coupe thousand gems helping a guild they didn't even know. SB is willing to send their top players to help if people are willing to help other small guilds. FUN helps only FUN.
    Man, you seem to running an anti-FUN campaign. At the end of the day, its just a game and the discretion of the players on how they spend their money, be it helping others or their own. You need a cold beer to chill as you seemed too intoxicated in virtual reality.

Post Count
    Some suggestions, sound like a poker game 'buy in'. I'd like to see a 'gem free' war across the board. But there's no money in it for GREE, so that'll never happen. But that's for the purist. One who wants to see just raw power v power. We all know that gems buy power, but to eliminate that aspect, brings in a lot more strategy, which may be a lot more fun and interesting for us, but not a company trying to make money.

I've made previous comments regarding FUN/RK, battling themselves alone during a war and let the rest of us fight each other. Give them the pass if you will, for top two spots and let the rest of us battle without facing them.

With how grossly out in front those two clearly are, it's a real interesting battle for a say, #25 guild, when they draw Either of these two.

There's a lot of ways to make this more interesting for all of us, but it's driven by money, therefore, those choices become much more, limited...
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    While removing money would be a great equalizer, all this talk of the top tiers duking it out leaves me flat. Its like the car magazine that compares the latest Ferrari vs the latest Lambo. Its just not reality for most people, and in most cases, just not interesting because of it. I know, I know, I don't have to click on it, but it sure gets a lot of airtime.
    Since I am a car guy, I love those articles.

Post Count
    Kruppe would love see not so much a 1 vs 2 but something more akin to a puzzle quest. Gems might have some part to play, say, buy an answer, however, the fun of the quest would be to discover or seek out answers as a guild. Then it doesn't matter whether you are big or small, gemmers or free, work collectively or solo. Perhaps puzzles related to KA or significant players, some trivia, kill a monster and get a clue.

Mickaleus

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have said my piece. It is a shame The1andOnly left. He built FUN to be the people's guild. To win and represent all. It was meant to stand up against an RK that went astray. How times have changed. FUN is nothing more then a raiding bully while RK sends players all over the map helping the smaller guilds get prizes. I have seen RK spend a coupe thousand gems helping a guild they didn't even know. SB is willing to send their top players to help if people are willing to help other small guilds. FUN helps only FUN.
    You just dont know anything about FUN. With all your "knowledge" about RK and SB people see where your coming from. Stop spreading your BS, you are only making a fool of yourself and your guild.

137-831-990

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Cool

Honestly, I don't understand why this envy against FUN.
    Although it will be nice to see another name in the list of winners for a change, it is more then obvious this guys deserve to be there . RK's attempt to take over in the last war was encouraged by almost every guild in KA, some out of envy, others because they felt if RK can do it, somebody else may have a chance in the future. Well, regardless of their brave and brilliant plan, RK did win our support, our respect and a tribute from Gree, but they couldn't get FUN. That's say something. Saying FUN are KA champions because they spend more money then others is like saying Usain Bolt got the world title because he uses professional shoes. Is ridiculous! This is what it takes to win, this is how the game is designed.

Returning to the limited/free gems war/events... let's get real! I can stop smiling when I see free players coming here and asking people to stop spending money on the game. This is a business. The day people stop spending is the day the game dies. As a free player I can only say: thank you FUN, RK and all the guild out there who invest your money in this game. Is because of you I am able to play it for free.

Post Count
    honestly its mainly because gree's coding incompetence this game is even remotely fun to play as a free player, especially for longer periods of time. otherwise it'd be what most accounts in the lower reaches are, play for a week or two, get bored and delete app.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    honestly its mainly because gree's coding incompetence this game is even remotely fun to play as a free player, especially for longer periods of time. otherwise it'd be what most accounts in the lower reaches are, play for a week or two, get bored and delete app.
    I can only agree about the coding incompetence...sometimes is so flagrant you can not stop but wonder if is really incompetence, or maybe something more...
    And yes, it gets boring sometimes and the only thing that save it is the guild mates and all we need to put in place for the next battle. This is one thing Gree is brilliant at: players psychology.
    Last edited by Allegra; 11-05-2013 at 01:42 AM.

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Must have been a very bad day for you to go out on a limb that far with your posts!

As you are part of the RK family i see your position but its interesting to see that you have a good say about SB after the unfortunate merge from KTA, lol.

However must have been a really bad bad day as i saw much better posts from you in the past and haven't expected so much hate.

Anyway, who am i to judge, lol. And just to make it clear, we are not associated to either side mentioned above ;-)

In terms of the topic of the Thread, i think we all know how the battle would end. Simply based on the stats the result should be clear. But i like the idea of the puzzle. Would definitely be more interesting and bring some new challenge to it.
    Last edited by [JAG] Ryan; 11-05-2013 at 11:41 PM.
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Is there hate against FUN and RK?

I don't think so. I think a lot off players have difficulty with the amounts off money that are spent by these top guilds. But as always... If someone finds it worth to spend 1000 dollar a week to click on a button, then its fine...

What disturbs me a lot is:
    - the terrible customer support
    - the terrible community support
    - the disastrous game development
    - the ridiculous evolution off events (difficulty x2, x4 on a month time span)
    - the fact that such a worldwide game is played by 3 groups... High spenders, mediocre and rest. The fact that the high spenders is top2-4 guilds is not healthy and for me proves how wrong it went with gree and their game design and balance. I want to see how many new players are able to reach those top guilds as i honestly think its impossible. Even getting into the top10 guilds when you start now is a challenge.
    - the fact that the high spenders accept the way the game is supported. I would feel very bad as imho... High spenders are threated as puppets and laughed at by gree for being brainless spenders who are so addicted that they accept even ridiculous bugs and events. To fun, rk... Dont take this personally

But as long as we play, i assume we are having 'fun' or should think twice and have the guts to stop and say... F*ck it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    Is there hate against FUN and RK?

I don't think so. I think a lot off players have difficulty with the amounts off money that are spent by these top guilds. But as always... If someone finds it worth to spend 1000 dollar a week to click on a button, then its fine...

What disturbs me a lot is:
    - the terrible customer support
    - the terrible community support
    - the disastrous game development
    - the ridiculous evolution off events (difficulty x2, x4 on a month time span)
    - the fact that such a worldwide game is played by 3 groups... High spenders, mediocre and rest. The fact that the high spenders is top2-4 guilds is not healthy and for me proves how wrong it went with gree and their game design and balance. I want to see how many new players are able to reach those top guilds as i honestly think its impossible. Even getting into the top10 guilds when you start now is a challenge.
    - the fact that the high spenders accept the way the game is supported. I would feel very bad as imho... High spenders are threated as puppets and laughed at by gree for being brainless spenders who are so addicted that they accept even ridiculous bugs and events. To fun, rk... Dont take this personally

But as long as we play, i assume we are having 'fun' or should think twice and have the guts to stop and say... F*ck it.
    Interesting reading. I agree on some points, but i have to say i think there is some FUN haters out there. I have followed the forum from the beginning and its changed alot. Now you cant read a single thread without some guy "knowing" all about FUN and posting BS about us. You can basically visit any thred these days and you see it. Most know why FUN was started, and that we all came from the forums. I know NOTHING has changed inside FUN from the first war until now. Except the stats of the players, naturally enough.

No we dont have alot of beta testers(i dont know any inside FUN but there could be without me knowing), No we are not Gree employees or get special treatment(My Gree account is currently "suspended"(CJ or SIRIUS whats up with this?? Could you answer me?)), no we havent asked for harder events from Gree, no we havent asked for more time consuming events from Gree.

We experience the same glitches, are bored with the same time consuming events, think this game is horribly expensive for what you actually get and experience the same bad CS as everyone else.

We have guys who knows just about everything to know about this game. We have war plans and raid boss plans. We help other guilds when we can. Its not just tap tap to win(atleast those first wars were even more strategy then any other guild i would say), not any less strategy then other guilds. People think that they are having great more fun and strategy then us in wars just because they try to avoid us and every other top guild, but honestly is this rocket science? We have never lost a single war in KA, you should try to see the strategy behind keeping that perfect record as we also sleep. Maybe some of you would be surprised of how much gameplay it actuallt takes to be and keep the no1 spot.

People will get raided(especially during last event), but im sure if you leave a note, raids will stop. I dont think we are any different from other guilds in that respect. We do not gang up on people. We dont allow hackers, unlike many guilds we have never had a hacker inside FUN. Everyone plays their own account, we dont collect itunes cards to one account to "cheat" in wars or box events. We help out on forums, very unlike many other top guilds. Like every other guild members, including myself, some FUN members post stupid things in the forum. Or just things some people dont like. Remember that those persons dont represent the official wiew of FUN, sometimes they are not even in the main guild. Dont slate FUN as a guild out of something one person write in here.

We have a great community of people, and we stand together. Last war showed that, we just dont accept to loose. Its amazing how much the members can give when they have to. Alot of the "haters" blame us for spending so much money on this game. Its every persons own wish what he does to his money. Remember Gree is NOT running this as a charity operation, this is a business and as soon as they dont make enough money it can be shut down. Maybe some folks should be more thankful when they laugh on the forums of us spending lots of money and they can just play for free. Unless some people spend, there just wouldnt be a game. And as for spending, a normal war for us has been around 30m cp. Thats 500k average for all. Im pretty sure most of you are in guilds where you have people outscore that in every war. Its just that we stand united and EVERYONE in our guild gives it all. We dont have slackers. And if we have to we all raise the bar to win. Next war we hope RK will push us even harder and we are ready for them big time now. Some might not like that we win, but playing a game is all about winning. Some might say no, its to play and have fun and all that. I can assure you we have that also while we are winning.

So not much have changed in FUN, but why are we still hated by some? What "changed"?

Im not really sure but i know its always lonely at the top. Some say they want to see another winner, but if you have been cheering for Manchester United, you just dont change to Manchester City because you want to see another winner. I think its down to sheer envy. We win to much, we have gotten too good stats, we "spend" so much more money then everyone else etc.

Its fair if you think so. But please be frank about it and stop coming with stuff that is untrue or spread BS. FUN is the same as always and it will only make you look stupid. In the end Gree made this game and rules, including massive stat raise. If you want to blame any, blame them. We just play the game.

PS As always im speaking for myself, not behalf of FUN as a guild.

137-831-990

Post Count
    I love fun . When we get matched with them I put my iPad down and get some work done for an hour . Makes me feel very productive , thanks fun .
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    I love fun . When we get matched with them I put my iPad down and get some work done for an hour . Makes me feel very productive , thanks fun .
    LOL, I think GREE should just change the splash screen to guilds when they pair up with FUN to:

Intermission! See you back in an hour.