Let's see another real battle for Top 1 & 2 (Please Read you will understand more) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's see another real battle for Top 1 & 2 (Please Read you will understand more)

Consistent Contributor travelingsalesman's Avatar
    Post Count
    wasn't there a 20% health regen for 1st place some time back... or did that move that to second? if only first, RK wouldn't stand a chance... plus RK has more level 200's which score less... not a great idea

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count

Easy win for RK

RK members have worked their way up through other guilds and understand the game. FUN, most have no idea how to truly play the game. It's more of "how much do I need and what button do I push"? (The button part is optional, they can just donate to the one or two of their players that actually understand the game) In a no purchase battle FUN would be lucky to finish top 25.
    Last edited by Ill Spoken Of; 11-01-2013 at 11:41 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill Spoken Of View Post
    RK members have worked their way up through other guilds and understand the game. FUN, most have no idea how to truly play the game. It's more of "how much do I need and what button do I push"? (The button part is optional, they can just donate to the one or two of their players that actually understand the game) In a no purchase battle FUN would be lucky to finish top 25.
    Interesting thoughts indeed. U make it sound like the guild wars r so complex. Maybe I don't know much about the game, I can't speak for the rest of the members, but I do know how to tap the attack button n come back whatever minutes later to tap that button again to get x numbers of points. It's actually quite easy. I'm sure some of our members have even committed to memory every unit in the game. I would say FUN players r Fanatics of KA.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by David. View Post
    Just because you can burn your money faster doesnt mean you are better then the rest, mr Arrogance.
    Besides this, I really like the idea. I think would be even more fun if the whole war was gemfree, but its a GREE game so we already know that that's not going to happen.
    U may have interpreted what I said as arrogance but if you look at your Guild World Map n tap Winner's List, what do u see? Is it arrogance or just an opinion based on past experiences?
    Last edited by King Gabriel388; 11-02-2013 at 01:56 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    KG is probably the least arrogant guy inside the whole of KA, you **** *** *** ** * ** ***. The OP asks about what people think what will happen, and KG answers. I can see you probably think the other option, but i will not call you arrogant because of that.
    Now here is a Top Bloke. Not just because he is a FUN member from the beginning but because he stands up for what n who He believes in. He is also a Ladiesman, n a Very Handsome n Cool Guy. I don't know his status currently, Ladies so please enquire with him.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Gabriel388 View Post
    Interesting thoughts indeed. U make it sound like the guild wars r so complex. Maybe I don't know much about the game, I can't speak for the rest of the members, but I do know how to tap the attack button n come back whatever minutes later to tap that button again to get x numbers of points. It's actually quite easy. I'm sure some of our members have even committed to memory every unit in the game. I would say FUN players r Fanatics of KA.
    This is exactly what I mean, with unlimited GEMs that is exactly how to play. Most guilds out there only have a limited amount of gems. So they need to work as a team make stat sheets, charts, and come up with the best timing for wars, in order get the maximum from the finite amount of hits we are given. We also need to coordinate with one another and work with other guilds to accomplish our goals. So to turn up your nose and snidely infer we merely tap four times and set and alarm is rather insulting to 99.99% of the players out there that don't sleep for three nights to make sure their guild can get to that next level. I know in the FUN world it is easy to look down on the other guilds and assume that is all we do but with limited gems, those of us that don't have our guilds name paid for all over the map are true gamers true planners and doers. RK, SB, and TRK all come from this world, they understand the game and that it needs to be played and not just paid. I did not find you arrogant until your last comment. To paraphrase wrongly but appropriately "Better to remain quiet and be thought arrogant, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

Post Count
    Funny comment. And also shows your limited game knowledge. I'm sorry the game was difficult for you to understand. Finish events, get stronger. Wow that is quite a lot to figure out. And it's been like that long before the guild events, as even with full dragon army the events gave indestructible units.

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is exactly what I mean, with unlimited GEMs that is exactly how to play. Most guilds out there only have a limited amount of gems. So they need to work as a team make stat sheets, charts, and come up with the best timing for wars, in order get the maximum from the finite amount of hits we are given. We also need to coordinate with one another and work with other guilds to accomplish our goals. So to turn up your nose and snidely infer we merely tap four times and set and alarm is rather insulting to 99.99% of the players out there that don't sleep for three nights to make sure their guild can get to that next level. I know in the FUN world it is easy to look down on the other guilds and assume that is all we do but with limited gems, those of us that don't have our guilds name paid for all over the map are true gamers true planners and doers. RK, SB, and TRK all come from this world, they understand the game and that it needs to be played and not just paid. I did not find you arrogant until your last comment. To paraphrase wrongly but appropriately "Better to remain quiet and be thought arrogant, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt".
    Making stats sheets and timing the war declares has nothing to do with limited gem usage.

Many guilds make stats sheets and declare war at certain times because they need to find the best target and circumvent stronger guilds. Obviously that kind of planning is unnecessary for the strongest guild in the game. Other guilds will try to circumvent FUN, not the vice versa. This means FUN can declare at any time they want while other guilds adjust their declare times in accordance to FUN's declare times. FUN does not need stats sheets because no target is too strong for them. They will just hit the highest level player for maximum points.

Even if FUN plays the hypothetical gem-free war, all that planning would still be unnecessary.

Post Count
    I want to be in FUN, even if for a day. Especially when they collect the last raid boss prize, unless they already collected. Can you adopt me, or even better my team? FUN 3. Love you guys!
    Join our guild or jump in to help get prizes and leave. Either way we are looking for active participation. Heavy hitters and gem spenders a plus. Let me know your stats by posting on my wall to be considered.

Gerber Brothers 200-094-627
    829850502 is my player ID number to talk to me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Funny comment. And also shows your limited game knowledge. I'm sorry the game was difficult for you to understand. Finish events, get stronger. Wow that is quite a lot to figure out. And it's been like that long before the guild events, as even with full dragon army the events gave indestructible units.
    The game is not difficult at all it is fun. That is why most play. I'm just saying I couldn't imagine a FUN player having to get less that 9 hours sleep during war. I am sure they wouldn't want to imagine it either.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Are u sure I am the arrogant one or is it you? Read your own comments properly. Do you know most of the FUN members when you state, "FUN, most have no idea how to truly play the game." Where do u think our members come from? From all the best guilds that u stated. Most of them have done what you are stating in terms of guild war play. I maybe the only bum in FUN who probably don't know much about this n that of the game but there are many in FUN who do. I am the bum with a few gems though. What I am saying in simple terms for you to understand is just because we have gems n have won most of the territories on the world map doesn't make us any less than the other true guilds out there. But I do feel privileged as part of FUN to have beaten so many true gamers, planners n doers in KA as the bum with gems who don't know much about the game.

Post Count
    While removing money would be a great equalizer, all this talk of the top tiers duking it out leaves me flat. Its like the car magazine that compares the latest Ferrari vs the latest Lambo. Its just not reality for most people, and in most cases, just not interesting because of it. I know, I know, I don't have to click on it, but it sure gets a lot of airtime.

Post Count
    I have said my piece. It is a shame The1andOnly left. He built FUN to be the people's guild. To win and represent all. It was meant to stand up against an RK that went astray. How times have changed. FUN is nothing more then a raiding bully while RK sends players all over the map helping the smaller guilds get prizes. I have seen RK spend a coupe thousand gems helping a guild they didn't even know. SB is willing to send their top players to help if people are willing to help other small guilds. FUN helps only FUN.

Banned
    Post Count
    . I have seen RK spend a coupe thousand gems helping a guild they didn't even know. SB is willing to send their top players to help if people are willing to help other small guilds. FUN helps only FUN.
    Good for them, good for us.

Do you an idea how many players are lining up to be in FUN? From all over the place, even from all those guilds you put so high on a pedestal.

Post Count
    I have said my piece. It is a shame The1andOnly left. He built FUN to be the people's guild. To win and represent all. It was meant to stand up against an RK that went astray. How times have changed. FUN is nothing more then a raiding bully while RK sends players all over the map helping the smaller guilds get prizes. I have seen RK spend a coupe thousand gems helping a guild they didn't even know. SB is willing to send their top players to help if people are willing to help other small guilds. FUN helps only FUN.
    For the record .......FUN does help other guilds.....did you ask them for help and get turned away...lol

Also for the record almost all guilds help each other.....in one way or another......the only time that stops is war weekend.....then it's all about your own guild....this thread started with a good idea......and once again it has turned into a mess....lol......now I remember why I haven't been here for a while

KA: 630-568-270