Let's see another real battle for Top 1 & 2 (Please Read you will understand more)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's see another real battle for Top 1 & 2 (Please Read you will understand more)

Banned
    Post Count

Let's see another real battle for Top 1 & 2 (Please Read you will understand more)

I think it would be very interesting to see another real battle for Top 1 & 2. We know FUN owns the Gem Wars now. Period. Done. Now it is time to see how RK and FUN can stack up without gems, just purely free hits. Wait, Stop... Keep reading, GREE will get their money, and RK and FUN will not lose out in this...just keep reading...

GREE should charge a one time straight fee to RK and FUN for the next war. This will also be used to secure RK and FUN top spots as Top1 or Top2 (they will also get all the units from the Quests). Now GREE takes away the option for refills (Gem use) from both teams. They are 100% dependent on their free hits, regen times, and strategy. Who would take Top 1? Think of the bragging rights to the victor!

Post Count
    I would very much like to be FUN. i heard that it takes 5 days to be FUN. How do I be FUN? I have many of 200 gold but still find not gems. I would like to have some FUN gems please? I would work hard and active be in raiding many farms to daily pay way. thank you for consider me very interested and would hit for free daily even when in cubicle and asleep also.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    I think it would be very interesting to see another real battle for Top 1 & 2. We know FUN owns the Gem Wars now. Period. Done. Now it is time to see how RK and FUN can stack up without gems, just purely free hits. Wait, Stop... Keep reading, GREE will get their money, and RK and FUN will not lose out in this...just keep reading...

GREE should charge a one time straight fee to RK and FUN for the next war. This will also be used to secure RK and FUN top spots as Top1 or Top2 (they will also get all the units from the Quests). Now GREE takes away the option for refills (Gem use) from both teams. They are 100% dependent on their free hits, regen times, and strategy. Who would take Top 1? Think of the bragging rights to the victor!
    I think if this was the case, we FUN would most likely win. We r just better tappers than RK. If we can beat RK tapping using gems, we will beat RK tapping with free hits. N we would do this just to show everyone, we can tap for FUN better than everyone else in KA. But unfortunately this scenario would never happen because Gem consumption is a lot greater in the current system.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you realize how much programming that would involve? With the way Gree puts up these buggy quests, you can be sure changing anything in the war module would make the entire game go bonkers for everyone!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    Do you realize how much programming that would involve? With the way Gree puts up these buggy quests, you can be sure changing anything in the war module would make the entire game go bonkers for everyone!
    O yeah, that's for Certain.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Gabriel388 View Post
    I think if this was the case, we FUN would most likely win. We r just better tappers than RK. If we can beat RK tapping using gems, we will beat RK tapping with free hits. N we would do this just to show everyone, we can tap for FUN better than everyone else in KA. But unfortunately this scenario would never happen because Gem consumption is a lot greater in the current system.
    Just because you can burn your money faster doesnt mean you are better then the rest, mr Arrogance.
    Besides this, I really like the idea. I think would be even more fun if the whole war was gemfree, but its a GREE game so we already know that that's not going to happen.

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    The team that is more active will win. It comes down to how much quality weekend time and sleep each team is willing to sacrifice.

Banned
    Post Count
    How about a completely separate event after the war?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Randy View Post
    That works too!

Post Count
    Have a 2-3 day post-war bloodbath. The top 2 finishers in war must fight gem free! This would also gives the rest of the guilds a 2-3 day reprieve from the LTQs and events.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by David. View Post
    Just because you can burn your money faster doesnt mean you are better then the rest, mr Arrogance.
    Besides this, I really like the idea. I think would be even more fun if the whole war was gemfree, but its a GREE game so we already know that that's not going to happen.
    KG is probably the least arrogant guy inside the whole of KA, you **** *** *** ** * ** ***. The OP asks about what people think what will happen, and KG answers. I can see you probably think the other option, but i will not call you arrogant because of that.

137-831-990

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Anything major action that uses the word free will not happen under any circumstance

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    gree just needs to eventually figure out how to add the element of say, a chess match to the battle - where something you did on offense could be countered with a different defensive strategy. and then again countered with a different offense, etc
    Last edited by Rocco69; 10-31-2013 at 11:11 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post

Meh...free hits/gemming into poverty...dont really care. Those top wars arent interesting...they are just supporting a "drug" addiction.

Lurker
    Post Count

Red face A quest of knights...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Randy View Post
    I think it would be interesting to see a knights tournament set up between the two..... Different events going head to head. Gree could do that for the rest of us too, pair us up with equal stats guilds and do double eliminations style. Let's mix it up. I'm just saying.... Last wars match ups were a bit bonkers. We were a top 400 guild and you pit us against someone in the top 100? Really gree?