interesting screenshot - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: interesting screenshot

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Here is the short and sweet of it. You may want to include a lot more numbers than just one past the tier rank mark.

-just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Post Count
    this is the problem with gree .. they don't do much to stop hackers/cheaters but then if anyone talks about it, BANNED! if i ever got banned for a stupid reason, i will ....... oh well, let the actions do the talking

Consistent Contributor real badman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hahaha. If you think GREE is going to fix this then I would say stop dreaming. they earn a lot from hackers. If you're a hacker and spend a little amount if gold they won't ban you. Gold is more important for them. LMFAO! It's a nasty world out there where the ELITE's work. The less you know the better.
    I think I'll get banned for this. Hope I'll get back soon.
    RETIRED. BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT PLEASE.

Post Count
    Oh well if you're not speculating then that's a horse of a different color! I'm sure the offending team will be purged and you'll all have your proper prizes by lunchtime.

Good luck storming the castle!
    Instead of being a smartass all the time try being helpful for a change. If you have nothing of value to add to this thread then don't post in it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Instead of being a smartass all the time try being helpful for a change. If you have nothing of value to add to this thread then don't post in it.
    Pony.
    Popcorn.
    Proud owner of not one but two Laundromat's

Game not working? Get an Android.

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh well if you're not speculating then that's a horse of a different color! I'm sure the offending team will be purged and you'll all have your proper prizes by lunchtime.

Good luck storming the castle!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...

Post Count
    know what .. most of u peeps here take dippy wrong. the way i see it, most of us are wrong and dippy is correct. why do i say that? you tell me .. its just a mobile game, this is a gaming forum. talk about the game, talk about the fun, talk something good that makes your and others' day better.

but the trend is, you are unhappy with the game, come here and poop! you are upset with gree, come here and poop! you spent money but u didn't get value out of your gameplay, get on the forum and begin pooping while making angry faces. then instead of playing lightly in dramas, people get daaaamn serious and begin throwing poop all over the place.

i feel like, dippy is a grownup and all of us are little kids fighting over pixels lol .. we're funny!

*i'm not saying that gree doesn't deserve a kick in the pooper but just saying we should take things lightly like grownups .. oh well, do what u feel like doing .. hopefully we'll all get along*
    Last edited by TZora; 11-01-2013 at 07:45 AM.

Consistent Contributor real badman's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree with Zora.
    Take it easy. Ya'll don't even know what's happening behind curtains.
    RETIRED. BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT PLEASE.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    How cryptic. Report cheaters to support.