Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Angry Redemption Period and Headless Horseman at same time?

I don't understand any other collection gives the extra week this one is squeezing it in till the last minute it takes 3 days alone to craft the armor so basically you have to get 43 kills in 3 days as sooon the armor is finished lvl it up to 35 asap and throw the + into the armorsmith, i find that complete bull **** since some people don't use gems on EB or can't use it for EB
    IGN: Deatux [XBF-FNH-ZCD]
    LINE: deatux
    GUILD: The Silver Sword
    POSITION: Guild Master
    LEVEL: 117
    ARMOR:
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Witch's Robes+, Clayplate Mantle, Horseman's Battlegear+, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Sky Guardian

-1 for gree

Totally ok with it. + Armor is always done with more than 2 days to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Totally ok with it. + Armor is always done with more than 2 days to spare.
    Not for people with weak armors.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

But now there is wars, Gree seriously needs to change the Redemption Period and plan stuff out better.

Like honestly, are there Monkey's doing the scheduling?

Level 3 Armories, Good armors with Good Friends coupled with proper EE Strategy, using the armors from Rewards, Snakeskins farming and Fusion Stones to level it to 35.

If it's too hard, then you don't have maxed armories, have weak armors, don't know how to use EE effectively and properly don't know how to level armors efficiently, which means you shouldn't be trying to do the event.

Just fill your inventory with snakeskins while your normal version is crafting. When it's done, get it to 18 with basics, use all your snakeskins, taking you to a minimum of level 28. Then keep crafting snakeskins till you get to 35 while you're getting EB to 43. It's really not magic. It's just efficiency and common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxation View Post
    But now there is wars, Gree seriously needs to change the Redemption Period and plan stuff out better.

Like honestly, are there Monkey's doing the scheduling?
    Ever thought of the idea of... "hey, guild wars are going on... maybe we can get some of the people to spend gems to power-craft the armor so they can level it, and start crafting a new version faster..."

You know, flooding the game with events/things to do... someone, somewhere will bite and spend some gems for one or the other.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Reg version already crafting farming between battles I say doable .
    Irishammer
    Guild : looking for guild
    Lvl :100+
    Maxxed:$wampstone+/$G+/SS+/Big 4+
    Leveling: Blaze borne/Behemoth +/krampus +

Quote Originally Posted by Deatux View Post
    I don't understand any other collection gives the extra week this one is squeezing it in till the last minute it takes 3 days alone to craft the armor so basically you have to get 43 kills in 3 days as sooon the armor is finished lvl it up to 35 asap and throw the + into the armorsmith, i find that complete bull **** since some people don't use gems on EB or can't use it for EB
    maybe they want us to use some gems to speed things up...? evil, i know

This is completely doable and normal boss armor is already cooking as I type. But some gems spending will speed it up and give u probably 1 or 2 days to spare.

As someone mentioned, if this is too hard for you, maybe it is too hard for you! This makes it worthwhile fighting in guild war to get those sweeet epics.

So now everyone please stop complaining about not getting FREE stuff. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    This is completely doable and normal boss armor is already cooking as I type. But some gems spending will speed it up and give u probably 1 or 2 days to spare.

As someone mentioned, if this is too hard for you, maybe it is too hard for you! This makes it worthwhile fighting in guild war to get those sweeet epics.

So now everyone please stop complaining about not getting FREE stuff. :-)
    i'm not saying i can't do it i just find it ridiculous usually i can get -3 days left its just the squeeze is not fair compared to other collection where they give a week extra
    IGN: Deatux [XBF-FNH-ZCD]
    LINE: deatux
    GUILD: The Silver Sword
    POSITION: Guild Master
    LEVEL: 117
    ARMOR:
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Witch's Robes+, Clayplate Mantle, Horseman's Battlegear+, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Sky Guardian

So in the last boss, I benchmarked my timing to see if it is possible to craft the + armor within the week of the boss armor without spending gems.... and I will say that it IS possible with maybe even a few hours to spare. However, I had to rush all the way through boss level 43 without wasting a single boss energy and upgrade the non + version and then craft the + version as quickly as I can. I did finish level 43 before the non + version was out of the armory, and i had pre-filled the armory with stuff to level it up with.

That said, I was also consistently ranked around 100 which would mean that only a handful of us would be able to finish this without using gems

If I were to bet on this, I think a handful of us will finish it in time for free, others will buy/use gems, and then more will complain, and then Gree will probably give us an extension which will inevitably upset the original gem spenders...but oh well, this seems to be the recurring pattern of things around here.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Level 3 Armories, Good armors with Good Friends coupled with proper EE Strategy, using the armors from Rewards, Snakeskins farming and Fusion Stones to level it to 35.

If it's too hard, then you don't have maxed armories, have weak armors, don't know how to use EE effectively and properly don't know how to level armors efficiently, which means you shouldn't be trying to do the event.
    This is pretty much the deal right here. I anticipate no issues getting this challenge completed within the given timeframe. First set of Horse gear is already in the oven.

Cautionary Tale (you've been forewarned)

You will be tempted to start crafting that second boss armor before you've reached 35 on the first boss armor. Probably thinking, I'll be at 35 long before it's finished crafting. That should count, right?

NO, IT DOES NOT COUNT!

If you start that second one before you get the pop-up saying you can craft a plus, you will forfeit the challenge (or you'll have to do what i did on the last mega-challenge and buy a 3rd set at the summoning stone).

You've been warned....
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.