War needs to end now!!

Well over half of ios KnD players cannot connect, get booted during a battle, or dont even have the war icon anymore. We have forced closed and reopened. NOTHING. We have deleted and reinstalled the app. NOTHING!! This is utter BS. I, as i know more have spent loads more, have spent $600 in gems for this war. I am unable to use them or even use the free energy for that matter. I demand a refund. I dont want some stupid DPC keys to make up for this. This crap cannot go on. It is WORSE than the first war.
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room
    K & D XBC-CVY-PWW
    Level 100+ Does it really matter past that?
    ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰START

I don't understand how they can have so many consistent problems with their servers or whatever the issue is.

Because they dont care. You know what they will say and do? "Sorry for the inconvenience. Heres 10 DPC keys. Oh by the way, heres another effed up war starting the next day. Enjoy."
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room
    K & D XBC-CVY-PWW
    Level 100+ Does it really matter past that?
    ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰START

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatYumYum View Post
    I don't understand how they can have so many consistent problems with their servers or whatever the issue is.
    Why? In the immortal words of John Bender "screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place"

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Your complaining wont really do anything. They already know this and are working on it.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

It's not just ios....I'm on Droid and can't download the update for the boss or see the war icon....can't get on period

Quote Originally Posted by michwlvrins View Post
    have spent $600 in gems for this war. I am unable to use them
    Well there's your problem. The money is already spent, there's nothing gained by Gree by you using the gems, just collecting your cash. Sorry, couldn't resist. I know they are working on the issue per some posts I saw by Elita.

I remember a thread like this last war from... Brotherhood of Steel i believe? Kind of surprised to find another this war.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I'm gonna join the complaining bandwagon on this except on the Android side even though it won't do anything. Just fought FSK on Android and would have won if several people including me didn't get errors and couldn't connect exactly when we hit frenzy. I'm going to save what I really think about this so I don't look like I'm gonna have a heart attack. Good match though.
    Last edited by TheGreatYumYum; 11-01-2013 at 04:18 PM.

We all crashed during the frenzy. Not sure why it happened but we were getting freezes and the crash. I came close to tossing my phone against the wall. Maybe our guilds were overloading the servers with the spamming. was a fun fight. Line chat was off the hook afterwards. Great fight guys.

Oh iOS you complain about everything yet you still continue to throw your thousands of dollars at gree!

Quote Originally Posted by Doxal Effect View Post
    We all crashed during the frenzy. Not sure why it happened but we were getting freezes and the crash. I came close to tossing my phone against the wall. Maybe our guilds were overloading the servers with the spamming. was a fun fight. Line chat was off the hook afterwards. Great fight guys.
    Lol it definitely was a fun fight, I ended up with the most points I've got so far in round. I needed a new pair of shorts after that one. Sorry to hear you guys had problems too. Really hope they get these servers issues fixed =/.

Changing shorts with numb fingers could be a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Doxal Effect View Post
    Changing shorts with numb fingers could be a challenge.
    LOL you got that right