Page 1 of 2 12 Last

A CLARIFICATION from the Knights of Renais

Hi all,
    I'm sorry for the late response but I do feel I have a right to defend myself. I am currently a full time student who is actually not in the game anymore. I only handle recruiting as many of the other gms can testify. I do recruiting so my guild can focus on their real lives and play instead of having to accept/deny multiple applications every single day.

I would like to address the false points Fibonacci has made. First of all I had told Fibonacci not to fuse moontide-as many of my guild mates can agree (And yes it's still in our Guild Line Chat Fibonacci!). He then actually scolded several of my guild members including gem spenders for making it hard for him to get an epic from the beast chest when it was all luck. He also had a problem with me calling him an idiot when he wore his basic armors during guild war. I had not meant to call him an idiot but rather said Who is that idiot wearing his basic armors? He could get farmed! In the end he realized it was himself and fixed the armor issue. The idiot phrase was not directed at him directly due to the nature of the phrase which implied whoever it was-thus all guild members could've been called the idiot if they were the one wearing basic armor. He then actually left the guild and fused all his epic boss armor away (Yes, we have another record of it in guild chat-surprised Fibonacci?). A couple weeks later I actually gave him a chance to return but he declined as he had fused all his epic boss armor for moontide (Evidence on Line again).

Now for durtdiggler. I had actually blocked him from being cut by others for his lack of activity. The deal was to be active for war and communicate when you are or are not around (Line chat evidence durt-can't hide it!). Unfortunately when I needed to check if he was active he didn't read or reply to my chat. I had to wait THREE WHOLE DAYS before getting an answer last minute from him. By then I had been in a panic mode to replace him as war was coming up and everyone had to be active. I couldn't let down the active people in my guild for someone inactive. When he found out he was kicked he was angry. But keep in mind he broke his promise to communicate! I even offered him a guaranteed reserved spot for the next war an he refused it. Quite honestly it only takes a minute to respond/reply to a chat. You can even check chat once a day and still see it. But three days before guild war? If you can't communicate while not in war, how do you expect me to believe you will communicate in war? Also I don't kick people who are not active in chat as long as they respond to me-communication is key!

To all those who claim I am ambitious or what not, tell it to my two nongemspenders who are active and communicate! Or try telling it to my other two guild mates who have real life problems but are still allowed in the guild. I don't care if your in a hospital or whether your dad needs surgery-AS LONG AS YOU TELL ME I WILL KEEP YOU IN THE GUILD! I think I am done with my clarification and apologize for my rant. All of this can be backed up by my guild mates and line screenshots if you want any. I am more than happy to oblige you. Cuz unlike Fibonacci I actually have screenshots with the whole entire context and situation with them inlcuded!
    Last edited by samuellee11; 10-30-2013 at 02:51 PM.
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Did you miss the reply button in his thread? Or are you purposely ignoring the forum posting guidelines?

I don't mean to be a Butt about this, but Keep it contained please.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

I'm sorry I couldn't let his replies block my answer from everyone else. He likes to hide facts.
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Did schools give up on teaching paragraph formats like they did on cursive handwriting?
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

BTW I don't require $100 for gem spending-I'm not as wealthy or active as the powerful Death Knights. Check my guild requirements on the recruitment page-300 gems just recently updated up from 150 gems.
    Last edited by samuellee11; 10-30-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Lol.. oh Solo. Your sarcasm
    I do agree. Paragraph(s) and splitting this all up would have made it easier to read.

Jokes aside, he has a good point :]

He reminds me of Solo to a certain extent. No BS to keep the guild strong! Chances were given, taken, taken advantage of, and then given the boot. That's basically how all guilds operate, right?
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    Did schools give up on teaching paragraph formats like they did on cursive handwriting?
    I don't think he is here to write a nice/neat essay for u solo and before u r gonna criticize someone u should flash this <3
    that being said. I saw the recruitment page so why would u recruit someone that's that low and doesn't meet any of the criteria. I call that sketch anyways good luck to everyone in the war I don't care about this problem anymore.

Well, he obviously posted that here for us to read so, indirectly, I am part of the audience he is trying to reach with that wall of text. I'm not crazy enough to read that though.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

I'm sorry it had to be that long but I had to address all the lies he made and defend myself in front of you. If you actually read it, I think you will realize what actually happened and be more fair Solo.
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Solo is fair.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

TLDR; Fusing for Moontide is the end of the world apparently.

I was just thinking the other day about how much I missed Jr high school.

I was wrong

Epic slap fight, btw

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Quote Originally Posted by Tachy View Post
    I was just thinking the other day about how much I missed Jr high school.

I was wrong

Epic slap fight, btw
    I missed you.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Joshx135 View Post
    I missed you.

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

I quit the game and visited here just to see what the headless horseman armour looked like and saw this :P

Just wanted to say, Sleeboy isn't the one to blame.

I got kicked out of the guild before the war because I have my final university exams and couldn't commit. I was told I could return after the war, as two members would be returning to their guild afterwards and my spot would be reserved. I am perfectly fine with that.

Sleeboy fought quite hard for me to stay in, apparently 3 or so days. Sleeboy fights to keep members in, this is something he is quite passionate about. The problem is the people he is fighting against. I was never told who were the people who wanted to replace me with outsiders, so they are rather nameless people in the guild, but it wasn't Sleeboy.

My impression is that it is a guild designed solely for getting the GW epic. Nothing else.