Make This Right

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Make This Right

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Make This Right

If a defensive win does not count towards a goal than we don't want to see it. i didnt go after the axe personally but know enough people who did and are getting the defensive wins dont count script from support which is disgusting. i thought you had protocol in place in dealing with issues like this during an event after the last Gree up.sac up and make it right for the players. somebody?!
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To be honest; anyone that went after the axe was crazy since there was no guarantee that it was going to be issued. Some gambled and won, some gambled and lost.

I think it's pretty cold that some people got it and others didn't when the goals weren't clear but really I don't think anyone should have received it. The event was nixed for all intents and purposes.

Post Count
    I sent my ticket in already. How were we suppose to know defensive wins didn't count? They didn't tell us. There was no goals list so we knew how many wins we had that counted. A&F could have told us defensive wins didn't count when she told us how many wins were necessary for each goal. I'm sure I'll get a BS reply in about 2 weeks.

Post Count
    Did you ASK?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Sammo, given they did not remove the Splash screen, advertising the event, they had no option than to continue it, otherwise it would be false advertising.......ohhh wait, it is. Epic Fail Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giver View Post
    Sammo, given they did not remove the Splash screen, advertising the event, they had no option than to continue it, otherwise it would be false advertising.......ohhh wait, it is. Epic Fail Gree.
    I don't recall seeing it but I'll take your word for it.

Banned
    Post Count
    LoL, given it takes 72 hours at the best of times to get an answer, prey tell who should we ask.....

I am fortunate that I can read English - If it states 1000 wins, that what it is 1000 wins - why Gree suddenly think a defensive win is not a win, perplexes me.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ohhh I've got screen shots on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, showing that the event was live, as I don't know why, I expected Gree to let its customers down.

Banned
    Post Count
    In MW the defensive wins counted when the goals were live.

Banned
    Post Count
    Really Deadwater, that just goes to show.......Who can you ask.....Its a new event......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree has had wins quests in the past where defensive wins don't count. If you've been playing long enough you should know
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    Gree has had wins quests in the past where defensive wins don't count. If you've been playing long enough you should know
    I just stated that MW had the same goal chains this past weekend for battles and there defensive wins helped push through goals. So what past win quests are you referring to?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giver View Post
    LoL, given it takes 72 hours at the best of times to get an answer, prey tell who should we ask.....
    A&F had a thread on this event up within an hour or two of it starting. I take it by the fact that you responded to my question with another question that you did not, in fact, ask anyone? Did you even throw your question out on the forum when it could have actually affected your game play decisions or are you just complaining after the fact hoping to get free stuff?
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A&F had a thread on this event up within an hour or two of it starting. I take it by the fact that you responded to my question with another question that you did not, in fact, ask anyone? Did you even throw your question out on the forum when it could have actually affected your game play decisions or are you just complaining after the fact hoping to get free stuff?

Umm no, I want what I paid for, nothing more nothing less. The Thread that A+f posted was more contained adequate information, to answer all my questions, what do I need to achive to reward the Prize - Get 1000 wins, well I did what it said on the tin.

I don't recall seeing this type of event before, and yes Ive done every syndicate battle.

Post Count
    Well I don't presume to speak for the mods, but I *really* hope you aren't rewarded for this petty crap. The event wasn't even officially running. Count your blessings you got ANY prize.
    Still mad at Bostick.