Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Hey Gree! I know right now is still business hours where you guys are at. Tons of server connectivity fails here.. please fix!

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Hey Gree! I know right now is still business hours where you guys are at. Tons of server connectivity fails here.. please fix!
    iOS war = 502 error

And may I add that the time stamp on this website is 1:45 when it's 2:45 PST. Where the heck is this site? Hawaii? A small boat off the west coast?
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

THANKS FOR RUINING THE GAME FOR THE RES OF US

Come on Gree AGAIN!?!?

For furks sake gree again with the bugs, lags, freezing etc,
    During the first war I could understand it a bit as it was the first, but after so many wars you cant even make it smoothly, sheez whats the problem, please fix this crap, yes sorry but it is crap,
    Even if you dont fix it for the players, fix it for the gemspenders, as that will get you some extra bucks

This is very frustrating!

How can u keep doing this. Stop effing up your game and fix. Get off your arsses gree and fix it. We cant fight. Hell we cannot even see the war icon. I demand a refund for my gems bought for this fiasco. Worst war ever.
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room
    K & D XBC-CVY-PWW
    Level 100+ Does it really matter past that?
    ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰START

Also who is going to give me the energies that i lost in the freezing

i WANT MY REFUND AS WELL THIS IS GETTING TO BE DUMB. GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND DO SOME WORK.

I have some feedback for you, why not give all ranks a new armor as a reward? Developed a new (and actually competitive) four star armor and a new and competitive three star armor so that everyone who fights in the war and spends gems can get something useful out of it? They don't have to be amazing or over powered, but they could at least be on par with the boss armors.
    Not playing ever again.

Good Idea! Elita, thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by nachomasterx View Post
    I have some feedback for you, why not give all ranks a new armor as a reward? Developed a new (and actually competitive) four star armor and a new and competitive three star armor so that everyone who fights in the war and spends gems can get something useful out of it? They don't have to be amazing or over powered, but they could at least be on par with the boss armors.
    I think this is an excellent idea. As far as I can tell, all 4 star armors are completely outdated, and yet Gree continues to offer them as prize? I can bull****. BUT, I think prizes worth fighting for are new 4 star armors that are on par with the plus and non plus stats of epic bosses! I'm 100% sure more people would pay for that. Hey, Elita, you guys manage to make new 4 star armors almost every week for epic bosses, and new 5 star armors for every war! Why not put some effort into creating new 4 star armors for war prizes that would replace outdated 4 star armors currently offered? I don't think is unreasonable at all!

Gree is ****. U Mad Elita?
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Hehe, i just came to see how this thread was going and seems it so that it is going exactly were it thought it would.

Ah btw, i have time outs with error 17. Fix please? Not being able to fight anything properly. Ty.
    I lost my old siggy, actually I lost my old account
    Either way! Re-adding my friends, new ones send pm first for friendship hmmk?
    Still Mythical Guild CEO - Still not making any sense! ~We're recruiting~

Alieda ~ Level One-Hundred-Something-Something ~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nate~ View Post
    Gree is ****. U Mad Elita?
    Lol...no. The server team is aware and they are working on the issue. Sorry guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
    I think this is an excellent idea. As far as I can tell, all 4 star armors are completely outdated, and yet Gree continues to offer them as prize? I can bull****. BUT, I think prizes worth fighting for are new 4 star armors that are on par with the plus and non plus stats of epic bosses! I'm 100% sure more people would pay for that. Hey, Elita, you guys manage to make new 4 star armors almost every week for epic bosses, and new 5 star armors for every war! Why not put some effort into creating new 4 star armors for war prizes that would replace outdated 4 star armors currently offered? I don't think is unreasonable at all!
    I'll be opening up a new thread tomorrow in regards to these sorts of topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgrunt View Post
    now im mad because gree cant get this war to work!!! Ha ha

Fair enough. We are aware and its being addressed.

By the way it too late you have ruin the game for me. Won't be on for the next war just so you know. I'll let the others think about that. The first time shame on me the second time shame on me the third time shame on you gree. Shall not be spending any more money for a game that I can't eat or make money from.