Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkilla View Post
    By the way it too late you have ruin the game for me. Won't be on for the next war just so you know. I'll let the others think about that. The first time shame on me the second time shame on me the third time shame on you gree. Shall not be spending any more money for a game that I can't eat or make money from.
    Wow... someone had their life set on THIS guild war, and the first 3 hours alone apparently.

<sarcasm>
    You'll be missed
    </sarcasm>

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

bug with crafting armors

Well forums say I don't have enough permissions to make a new thread but I can post in other people's threads... I'm having a bug right now where when I try to craft basic armors in my smith, the timer is there but when the timer disappears I do NOT get my armor. I was getting armors from other things such as chests/epic boss rewards but I am not getting my armors from crafting.
    Friend Code: XBF-FXY-YGC
    Knight's name: Leon
    Knight's level: 100+

Quote Originally Posted by leon27607 View Post
    Well forums say I don't have enough permissions to make a new thread but I can post in other people's threads... I'm having a bug right now where when I try to craft basic armors in my smith, the timer is there but when the timer disappears I do NOT get my armor. I was getting armors from other things such as chests/epic boss rewards but I am not getting my armors from crafting.
    Force close your app and try again. If that doesn't work, uninstall the game and try again.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    I'll be opening up a new thread tomorrow in regards to these sorts of topics.
    One more thing: I get 110 freaking points for beating a Sentinel. CHANGE THAT.
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Nate~ View Post
    One more thing: I get 110 freaking points for beating a Sentinel. CHANGE THAT.
    Agreed. The first fight I continuously got 250-ish points for commanders. Killed a HC twice several hours and I got less than 200 points each.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    So how you guys doing at the war?
    We are currently at rank 61, so this we are doing quite well so far ^^
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

I'm not digging this weekday war at all. Nobody in the guild is ever on the same page and we are really suffering for it! Definitly needs to go back to weekends!
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    I'm not digging this weekday war at all. Nobody in the guild is ever on the same page and we are really suffering for it! Definitly needs to go back to weekends!
    Maybe this shows that you need some more coordination? Not saying you specifically, but that it takes the full guild to win. One or two people can't carry an entire guild, and weekday fights are evidence of this. People's schedules are much more limited. Being able to coordinate during the week when everyone isn't off work or out of school and able to spam away is much more difficult than the weekends when (generally) most are off and able to devote chunks at a time without really missing anything. But it also shows the leadership and teamwork is there. And shows who is going to make an effort.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Either don't participate fully, or get fired from work. I like this challenge already =)
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

Thumbs up

Agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    So how you guys doing at the war?
    We are currently at rank 61, so this we are doing quite well so far ^^
    We are at 31. I am surprised at the separation at this point, the difference between 27 and 26 is at least 50k.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    I'll be opening up a new thread tomorrow in regards to these sorts of topics.
    Elita, you are awesome! Thanks for all the help with these things, we appreciate it. Just ignore all those whiners
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Yeah I agree

Nice war we are having so far, except for the initial bugs.

iGn: LionRyan
    Guild: Konoha
    Line: lionryan

More bugs suddenly appearing. Instead of wins and points we are getting a 25 energy bounty, with half an hour to go. But we don't actually receive it. Is it just us?