Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

I said this earlier in the thread a couple times. Here you go as well.

Thanks for your side. And i do know they wanted to rank higher. Nothing wrong with that

But i competed in every war and ranked in the top 5 for points every war. I donated gold. I did challenges to level up the guid. I even spent 300 Gems in one war from where i had them saved up.

But they used me as a Ginnypig. And they knew that three star armors would be worthless. (which i understand...... But it's because of them i became a three star. They told me to go combine armors to make an epic. And when they saw it didn't work, so they kick me.)

It's wrong what they did.

Side note: it's not the entire guild that is users. It's just their top people. And those top people will kick people in a heart beat after they get done using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    Like I said, its sounds like there may be some underlying issues, but those mentioned in his post would have gotten him the boot from BMG as well. I had to remove people for not responding on LINE before the war too.. With his gear, I wouldn't have even extended an invite.
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

This is getting quite pointless.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

No one cares about disgruntled guildees.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

Try to keep this traveling sisterhood confined to one pair of pants

Thanks
    -Everyone

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

One Thing: Fibonachi: Your trolling had no power here.
    Sleeboy is clearly one of the BEST gm EVER. He has excellent reasons for what he does. Now, where is Elita when you need her? This needs to get locked.
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nate~ View Post
    One Thing: Fibonachi: Your trolling had no power here.
    Sleeboy is clearly one of the BEST gm EVER. He has excellent reasons for what he does. Now, where is Elita when you need her? This needs to get locked.
    Funny, considering you did the same thing to me. Accept me in a guild, demand contribution, kick me out straight afterwards.

I then joined Knights of Renais, and was kicked out before the war because I had exams. Interestingly enough, I was the top gold contributor there too until I was kicked.

I wonder what the connection between KoR and Bluish Skullz was.
    Last edited by Victortoise; 10-30-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Victortoise View Post
    Funny, considering you did the same thing to me. Accept me in a guild, demand contribution, kick me out straight afterwards.

I then joined Knights of Renais, and was kicked out before the war because I had exams. Interestingly enough, I was the top gold contributor there too until I was kicked.

I don't understand. Are you saying that you feel slighted because you couldn't commit to being in the war when the guild was going for top 10 and had a reserved spot afterward? People, please use common sense here....
    Last edited by TheGreatYumYum; 10-31-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Go Red Sox!!! Champions baby! Champions.

Just something worth noting, the armors in your sig are definitely not enough to be able to do well enough in almost any aspect of the late game. If those were the armors fused away, you technically didn't lose much. If the guild you were in were looking to improve and said you didn't have good armors, I would think that it's because the armors you had BOTH before and after fusing wasn't good enough.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Actually Nate was a former member of KoR that's why he could speak about me. He actually left Bluish Skullz for Brotherhood of Steel and then left to spend some time with us before leaving. Also I had told you not to donate gold in chat to protect you. As I have said in another post, your spot for the next guild war is guaranteed reserved and it was really unfortunate we couldn't carry one more inactive (We're currently carrying four based on their past guild war contributions). After this war seven people will leave us and you're guaranteed back in even if there are better recruits.
    Last edited by samuellee11; 10-30-2013 at 11:21 PM.
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

You just wrote an essay about how upset you are over a knights and dragons guild. What choices did you make that led you here?

Sorry. Not my fault. I was offline at that time.
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

I hate it for you. You're not alone, there is a lot this has happened to. They are users
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by samuellee11 View Post
    Actually Nate was a former member of KoR that's why he could speak about me. He actually left Bluish Skullz for Brotherhood of Steel and then left to spend some time with us before leaving. Also I had told you not to donate gold in chat to protect you. As I have said in another post, your spot for the next guild war is guaranteed reserved and it was really unfortunate we couldn't carry one more inactive (We're currently carrying four based on their past guild war contributions). After this war seven people will leave us and you're guaranteed back in even if there are better recruits.
    What you mean to say is...... Seven people after this war will be KICKED

Actually three will return to their original guilds as they were just with us for war only. Four more have informed us they cannot participate for the next war do to have real life plans. Get your facts straight for once
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV