Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Do not join "knight of renais" guild, AKA USERS

I just want to bring to everyone's attention that this guild is one you do not want to join. They will take your money and kick you. many people on here know I was looking to join a guild to donate almost 5 million and 2 million each week of gold to. and once they got it, then they started making problems.

it is not just me who has had problems with this guild. they also have kicked several people after they get what they want out of them.

stories (and PM me and I can give you proff)
    - They told me I could get an epic through doing a fuse. well I did the fuse and did not get an epic, so then they said that I was kicked because my armors were not good. (even though slee, jeansbot, freeing my mind, and a few other told me to do it and that I would get to stay no matter what the outcome was.) a couple weeks prior they had received my gold.

I think it is very very sad they did this to someone who donated a lot of time an effort into the guild and brought the from a low level guild to a high level guild. I'm not just talking about WAR, I am talking about where they could get better elements, recriuit more people, etc etc.

- After me they kicked 5 people because they would not spend money on gems. the people would do the free gems each week and would get a good 30+ to spend towards war....... or whatever the guild told them to do. But they kicked them because they wanted stronger members who spent more. (yes I understand, but these people were their very close to when the guild was built. and they built that guild up was very very active.)

- they let people come in. then after they got their gold, they would tell them they would have to spend 100$ in cash to put towards gems every week. (that is crazy uncalled for. and they should tell these people before they let them join)

- they have also kicked people right before war. and told them they can joint the guild back after war. (how pathetic is that???)

- there is countless other stories of where they have used people. they only keep about 8 people, and the rest are used and finally kicked.

anyhow, I have let them know many many times in "line chat" that they are users and how wrong this is. and they try to deny it. and I can bet they will deny all of this taking place. So if you want to see facts of screen shots to other members, then PM me and I will send it over.

Also for anyone else who puts in a request on this page to join "KOR" on this page I will send them this PM and a lot more.

I do have a couple friends left in the guild and know exactly things they do. so if anyone is facing them in WAR hit me up and I will tell you who there weakest person is and how they will be performing.
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

Guys, there always two sides to every story. I've only been in the guild one month but it's a great guild. Sleeboy2 is on Line and if anyone is interested in joining, he can straighten all of it out as well. For the record, those who were kicked had the lowest guild war points (some under 10K for the 4 day War, for example). I got 30K with using no gems. They got kicked because of inactivity, not because they can't afford a lot of gems. I won't get into anything on the forums but anyone who's interested in joining, contact sleeboy2 on Line and it can get sorted out. Thanks.
    Last edited by TheGreatYumYum; 10-30-2013 at 09:15 AM.

I'm inclined to believe the OP. Sleeboy doesn't have a good reputation on Line from the chats I have seen of him.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

I have many screenshots of Line chat from Slee. He's been very very fair to all members. Of course, I also have screenshots of everyone's points in the War and such. Like I said, this whole debacle was simply over inactivity, not about someone just having stronger armors or anything remotely like that. As long as people are getting stronger, he lets them stay or at least reserves a spot for them when they get strong enough. Seems quite fair to me. I don't know what goes on in those Line chats so can't say one way or another what his reputation, etc. is with other guilds. All I can say is that there won't be another guild as competitive as ours, yet tries to stay fair to all its members equally.

For the record, the OP rage quite, he wasn't kicked.
    Anywho, anyone interested can contact Slee. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by TheGreatYumYum; 10-30-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Thumbs down oh boy..

people get the boot for lack of activity, not gems or armor. after trying to contact someone multiple times both over LINE and over guild war chat to no avail over a period of a couple days. would you not do the same? Also, I think I know who this is in saying he was specifically told not to fuse all his legendary armors together. he did anyway and was left with nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatYumYum View Post
    Guys, there always two sides to every story. I've only been in the guild one month but it's a great guild. Sleeboy2 is on Line and if anyone is interested in joining, he can straighten all of it out as well. For the record, those who were kicked had the lowest guild war points (some under 10K for the 4 day War, for example). I got 30K with using no gems. They got kicked because of inactivity, not because they can't afford a lot of gems. I won't get into anything on the forums but anyone who's interested in joining, contact sleeboy2 on Line and it can get sorted out. Thanks.
    LOL last night with him and them member durtdigger was jacked up. He told Durt he was kicked out of this war and could rejoin later.

Then when I comfronted sleeboy2 on it he would only show the chats of where nothing bad was said. and durt ended up showing screen shots of the other side of the story and where it said he was kicked for this war. Even sleeboy2 told me last night he kicks people who do not respond in chat for a few days if he felt they were no longer meeting "NEW RECUIREMENTS" to stay in the guild.

anyhow it is just wrong. I was there for months. and so where many others. heck Durt was there longer then me, and now he is kicking him for just this war...... that is very very rude. and known as a user.
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Subversio View Post
    people get the boot for lack of activity, not gems or armor. after trying to contact someone multiple times both over LINE and over guild war chat to no avail over a period of a couple days. would you not do the same? Also, I think I know who this is in saying he was specifically told not to fuse all his legendary armors together. he did anyway and was left with nothing.
    sleeboy2 told me last night he does it to people who don't respond within a few days. <<<<----------- little jacked up, don't you think?

he and free your mind and jeansbot look for reasons to kick people after they are done using them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatYumYum View Post
    I have many screenshots of Line chat from Slee. He's been very very fair to all members. Of course, I also have screenshots of everyone's points in the War and such. Like I said, this whole debacle was simply over inactivity, not about someone just having stronger armors or anything remotely like that. As long as people are getting stronger, he lets them stay or at least reserves a spot for them when they get strong enough. Seems quite fair to me. I don't know what goes on in those Line chats so can't say one way or another what his reputation, etc. is with other guilds. All I can say is that there won't be another guild as competitive as ours, yet tries to stay fair to all its members equally.

For the record, the OP rage quite, he wasn't kicked.
    Anywho, anyone interested can contact Slee. Thanks guys!
    me bring kicked was over my armor. something a few told me to do. and then whe I did it and got just 3 star armors, I was told I was kicked because my armors were crap.

why should I be kicked for something I was told to do? come on that is not cool. I donated more money then anyone there. I put in almost 10 million one week.

and now that you have the guild level y'all want it to be. you are now going after the strongest members (which is fine), but you are kicking people who built that guild up. <<<<---------- that is known as using people

hm

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    I'm inclined to believe the OP. Sleeboy doesn't have a good reputation on Line from the chats I have seen of him.
    basically what happened is op didn't fight much during the war but donated all of his gold towards the guild to make them better which helps a guild a lot. they kicked him out because he wasn't participating during the war and that's what the guild was focusing on. I guess u can say they used him etc but the op should have maybe upgraded his armors instead of just donating gold to better himself in such a situation. people can be cruel but they had the right to let him go if their focus was on war. I would say they should have told the op before hand that their guild is looking for war members not people who contribute a lot of gold. we had a member join our guild recently and he told us he was going to spend gem on this war (had great armors) and we told him straight up our guild is a family guild and we grind out not too many gem spenders me excluded and the guild master and he appreciated the fact and is having fun with us. honesty goes along way. its a game just for fun I rather people upgrade their training fields and open chests instead of spending it on war because only top 50 matter. I like being top 100-250 without spending the gems. the prizes all look the same
    Last edited by shawnk; 10-30-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    thank you. i know I will not be the only one who comes in this thread saying how they were used.

the guild is set up of a few top members who spend a lot of money. and they use the heck out of people. they keep people for a couple weeks to a few months, and then ditch them.

and it has nothing to do with "inactivity" like they say. they kicked a member last night because he did not respond to his line chat for 3 days. just 3 days. and yet the guy was still playing the game, collecting gold, donating gold, completing challenges etc etc.

anyhow I just want people to really know what kind of guild this is. a warning so to say.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnk View Post
    basically what happened is op didn't fight much during the war but donated all of his gold towards the guild to make them better which helps a guild a lot. they kicked him out because he wasn't participating during the war and that's what the guild was focusing on. I guess u can say they used him etc but the op should have maybe upgraded his armors instead of just donating gold to better himself in such a situation. people can be cruel but they had the right to let him go if their focus was on war. I would say they should have told the op before hand that their guild is looking for war members not people who contribute a lot of gold.
    you are full of crap dude. I was the top 5 person in points. and competed every minute I could.

LOL keep trying to find things.

I can even bump old post showing things I did. and where sleeboy2 even gave me credit.

like I said, you want to know the truth with screen shots to etc. then let me know. but I am not afraid to warn people of this guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    I can even bump old post showing things I did. and where sleeboy2 even gave me credit.

like I said, you want to know the truth with screen shots to etc. then let me know. but I am not afraid to warn people of this guild.
    fib im just saying the armors u listed there are pretty bad. u should have spend ur coin towards them. their lvl r just low. u shouldn't have just taken care of the guild u should have taken care of urself as well. one thing I will add we have one guy in our guild that's has weak armors (lvl wise) but we keep him because think he is just a little kid and we are kind of a nice guild
    Last edited by shawnk; 10-30-2013 at 09:48 AM.

The only inactivity was a few days of line chat.. not a few weeks a few days. All this got me kicked and mind you me and slee specifically spoke about it. And it was agreed that although im not ALWAYS on line chat that as long as I played in wars and got the minimum that I was promised to stay. I was umong the top earners of all wars except the one before this due to issues outside the game. I get on to prepare for the war and let these guys know I was still in but was already kicked. Spent hours money and gems from the beginning. . An abvious "regular player" and I still got the boot. No loyalty or respect from this guild. Ill even admit that slee did help me at times and was nice and all that junk.. but in the end.. more of a pain than anything...

Quote Originally Posted by durtdiggler View Post
    The only inactivity was a few days of line chat.. not a few weeks a few days. All this got me kicked and mind you me and slee specifically spoke about it. And it was agreed that although im not ALWAYS on line chat that as long as I played in wars and got the minimum that I was promised to stay. I was umong the top earners of all wars except the one before this due to issues outside the game. I get on to prepare for the war and let these guys know I was still in but was already kicked. Spent hours money and gems from the beginning. . An abvious "regular player" and I still got the boot. No loyalty or respect from this guild. Ill even admit that slee did help me at times and was nice and all that junk.. but in the end.. more of a pain than anything...
    u fit the description of the people we r and to me when people go outside the game and use line all the time etc are taking the game to a new lvl. Some of our players just fight and contribute and that should be enough for everyone. we just use the guild chat and have no problems lol. real friends and life first then the game . anyways good luck to u guys. I wasnt attacking the op I was just telling him to make sure he betters himself as well as the guild in the future and if this guild is that bad fudge them u can find others that take people who contribute and just have fun. we do communicate a lot in my guild but some of our members are in and out because of life lol and that's understandable. last war I was in and out because I had a test its natural lol. life first. real friends first eventhough people in the guild are great friends real life interaction should be everyones number one priority
    Last edited by shawnk; 10-30-2013 at 09:57 AM.