Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Ummm I use 300 gems a match... if u spent 300 in my guild I would boot you too. If you don't like p2p competitive guild games I hear hello kitty home edition is running a beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    I said this earlier in the thread a couple times. Here you go as well.

Thanks for your side. And i do know they wanted to rank higher. Nothing wrong with that

But i competed in every war and ranked in the top 5 for points every war. I donated gold. I did challenges to level up the guid. I even spent 300 Gems in one war from where i had them saved up.

But they used me as a Ginnypig. And they knew that three star armors would be worthless. (which i understand...... But it's because of them i became a three star. They told me to go combine armors to make an epic. And when they saw it didn't work, so they kick me.)

It's wrong what they did.

Side note: it's not the entire guild that is users. It's just their top people. And those top people will kick people in a heart beat after they get done using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty Cash View Post
    Ummm I use 300 gems a match... if u spent 300 in my guild I would boot you too. If you don't like p2p competitive guild games I hear hello kitty home edition is running a beta.
    Its a closed beta. Gonna need an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    The fact that it's a game doesn't make being an ******* excusable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    I wouldn't say he's being an ******* just realistic
    Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    Being realistic would be saying "you're not good enough for our guild," being an ******* is waiting until hes donated a ton of gold.
    I wasn't the one who kicked him, I'm not in the guild, nor do I care. But you're crossing your thoughts with who is the ******* and why.

I was simply stating that
    A) the back and forth still going on is ridiculous. Take it to PM and have it out within the few people in the guild. Or take it to Line, since communication is what apparently started this. OP said their piece about "do not join the guild". Continuing past that was beating a dead horse.

B) Starting a new guild is a legit option. What if he donated all his gold, thinking they were going to spend it on elemental bonuses and then someone just went crazy and bought guardians. Was his gold used properly? If you start your own guild, you can control who buys what. I started my own guild on Android for an alt, and even without using line, I made sure people know to wait for me and other leadership to make purchases, and even to donate so when we get quests we can hammer them out that much easier.

C) And again... lack of communication is a big key in many groups failing. I can't blame someone for booting people who don't check in regularly. If you are part of a guild and getting close to war, communication is key. If they don't know they can count on you, why should they just let you hang around through the war? Plus, if you can install and play KnD, you can install line, and log on every so often. Its really not hard.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 11-01-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Mr. Busterroaf at it again.

Eh, I must say that his point B has restored my faith in common sense
    Last edited by TheGreatYumYum; 11-01-2013 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    Mr. Busterroaf at it again.
    Just for you dear.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Tampax should sponsor your guild

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Quote Originally Posted by Tachy View Post
    Bwahahahahahahaha +2

I think you're looking for the Penial Erectis thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I think you're looking for the Penial Erectis thread
    I think a thread merge is the best course of action here.
    We gotta get this guild some balls, STAT.

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Side note, airing your dirty laundry like this on a public forum is just not how you want to go about this.
    Makes the guild look weak and the players seem like adolescents filled with pre-teen angst.

That said, I enjoy poking fun at things like this so carry on

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

I ran out of popcorn. No more posts till I get back. Don't tell me who dies in the end.

You should get Real Housewives DVDs when you join some of these guilds.
    The Legends
    Legends Frontier

Side note, airing your dirty laundry like this on a public forum is just not how you want to go about this.
    Makes the guild look weak and the players seem like adolescents filled with pre-teen angst.

That said, I enjoy poking fun at things like this so carry on

Lol you do realize that Sam only posted a few responses to the OP and that this thread is being carried on by all the bystanders? (Yes, including this post I am making). The more everyone ignores it, the quicker it can die.

I do, however. concur at poking fun.

Please move on. No kid cries for this long.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    Its rather funny how people think contributing gold is enough to keep them in a guild that is trying for top 10
    i was a top 5 contributer in points in war. I got kicked after they told me to combine to try to get epic armor
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    i was a top 5 contributer in points in war. I got kicked after they told me to combine to try to get epic armor
    Its not their fault that you did it and didnt get anything good. No offense, but how long do you intent to keep this going? Complaning for so long doesnt change a thing. We all heard you. We all heard Sleeboy. Would be best to put this to rest. Its time.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information