Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by samuellee11 View Post
    Actually three will return to their original guilds as they were just with us for war only. Four more have informed us they cannot participate for the next war do to have real life plans. Get your facts straight for once
    lol. I'm not the only who has complained in this thread. Or your join thread.

You went and even made another thread. Guess you failed at trying to keeping it all in one thread.

Anyhow just stop using people and I'll stop warning people.

And you can quit with trying to make up stuff on how people want to leave cause they have a life. You said it in threads you kick people who don't respond withina couple days. Then after you kick them you try to act like it's all cool and send out an invite. You did it to us all. What is wrong with you?

Just quit being a jerk and using people. You are starting to show your true colors here. Won't be long until you show people how you use people on here.
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

You guys are still going on about this?

For crying out loud, its a game. You feel like you were "used"... go start your own guild and that way you know that no one will be "using" you or the other people.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    lol. I'm not the only who has complained in this thread. Or your join thread.

You went and even made another thread. Guess you failed at trying to keeping it all in one thread.

Anyhow just stop using people and I'll stop warning people.

And you can quit with trying to make up stuff on how people want to leave cause they have a life. You said it in threads you kick people who don't respond withina couple days. Then after you kick them you try to act like it's all cool and send out an invite. You did it to us all. What is wrong with you?

Just quit being a jerk and using people. You are starting to show your true colors here. Won't be long until you show people how you use people on here.
    I made another thread so that you couldn't hide my response in exposing your lies (you haven't even tried refuting my response as it is true and backed by Line evidence with context). I will no longer respond to your lies-they are getting too ridiculous and are a waste of my time.
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Its rather funny how people think contributing gold is enough to keep them in a guild that is trying for top 10
    To apply to Death Knights, please visit this link:

http://tinyurl.com/krbggxq

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    Its rather funny how people think contributing gold is enough to keep them in a guild that is trying for top 10
    B-b-but isn't guild wars based on amount of good contributed?
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

I just donated 1, 000, 000 gold and we are still only ranked #5 in the war. What the heck? What gives?

Lol at the OP for thinking contributing gold will guarantee him a spot in a top 10 guild
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidd View Post
    I just donated 1, 000, 000 gold and we are still only ranked #5 in the war. What the heck? What gives?
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    You guys are still going on about this?

For crying out loud, its a game. You feel like you were "used"... go start your own guild and that way you know that no one will be "using" you or the other people.
    The fact that it's a game doesn't make being an ******* excusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    The fact that it's a game doesn't make being an ******* excusable.
    I wouldn't say he's being an ******* just realistic
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    I wouldn't say he's being an ******* just realistic
    Being realistic would be saying "you're not good enough for our guild," being an ******* is waiting until hes donated a ton of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    Being realistic would be saying "you're not good enough for our guild," being an ******* is waiting until hes donated a ton of gold.
    its obvious they are users but tc should know better than having done all that an expecting to be in a top 10 guild. that's ridiculous. and im saying its obvious they are users because they accepted him to join their guild. now why would anyone do that if they got top 10 ambitions lol. some people take this game to a different lvl lmao

Quote Originally Posted by shawnk View Post
    its obvious they are users but tc should know better than having done all that an expecting to be in a top 10 guild. that's ridiculous. and im saying its obvious they are users because they accepted him to join their guild. now why would anyone do that if they got top 10 ambitions lol. some people take this game to a different lvl lmao
    Maybe cause it wasn't a top 10 guild before. KoR was never really one of those really high ranking guilds if memory serves well, and if they decide to step it up and get rid of excess baggage, I wouldn't blame them.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Maybe cause it wasn't a top 10 guild before. KoR was never really one of those really high ranking guilds if memory serves well, and if they decide to step it up and get rid of excess baggage, I wouldn't blame them.
    I agree u cant carry people to a top 10 finish. I mean u can but if u r spending ur money and others want to keep the rewards that they didn't spend or fight for (and u had to spend more) is also called "using" except in the other direction

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Yep KoR is going through a transition period obviously. That being said, even in a no gem spending guild trying to compete as best they can, many of the people kicked would have been kicked there as well for inactivity. I'm surprised this thread has lasted this long lol. The thought that giving gold is the primary indicator of activity is quite odd IMHO. It's the easiest thing to come by in the game and takes 10 seconds to collect every day or every other day.

I think people looking at this thread can take something positive from it and learn that being both competitive and active also means getting as many points as you can (even if not spending gems) and communicating with your guild -- no matter if it's a top 10 or top 100 guild. Both sides have stated their piece..... please lock this thread someone lol.
    Last edited by TheGreatYumYum; 11-01-2013 at 01:30 PM.