Quit ducking the european deboggle!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quit ducking the european deboggle!!!

Post Count

Quit ducking the european deboggle!!!

There were several posts asking what Gree would do to make up for the time change glitch that cut the European players out of the last hour of battle. My post for one was erased since yesterday. Is Gree going to do anything to make up for this? My team missed top 150 by 172 points and i know for a fact we had several gold players that were eliminated from our last battle due to this glitch. Very frustrating when you poor so much money into the game.

Post Count
    I second that!
    "we apologize for the inconvenience" is not the way to conduct business!
    Either give us the rewards we earned fair and square, or give us the money wasted on gold for nothing.
    It was your screw up, and we shouldn't have to pay for it!!! (literally)

Post Count
    What is most annoying is their stance on the matter, not even a public apology or even acknowledge their mistake. They are as always ignoring their players. I for one will not be buying anymore gold from GREE'd as I'm sure many other players will be doing the same!

Post Count
    What's wrong with Deboggle?

I used to play that game when I was a dekid.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    What is most annoying is their stance on the matter, not even a public apology or even acknowledge their mistake. They are as always ignoring their players. I for one will not be buying anymore gold from GREE'd as I'm sure many other players will be doing the same!
    I don't remember it happening over here, but on my KA game all the biggest buildings when I collected them the money would vanish again within seconds (funnily enough it didn't happen with trivial payout buildings). The only way to ensure getting the money was to leave them up for an hour or longer. You can guess the rest.... every one got raided to hell.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yes, GREE should probably do something, but everyone speaks as if only their team was affected. Don't you think your opponents had European players as well? Maybe the "deboggle" actually helped you.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    No one cares about europe...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Everyone had European players in their Syn that were effected. The problem was also fixed before the end of the battle. Their were temporary solutions on here as well.
    Silent Assassins

Post Count
    I am sure that most teams were affected but the bottom line is that Gree continues to screw up and we will never know what could have happened so we are gambling every time we play. When Gree screwed up and extended the battle event by 6 hours and then decided to change it back they modified the the winners list to make up for their poor decision. Why cant they do that again? Better to have happy players that continue to come back than to alienate them and lose potential profits down the road.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    No one cares about europe...
    No one cares about Dipstik... Get a life! (4800 posts). You should buy a dog.

Lurker
    Post Count
    History and culture of ancient Europe was for several thousand years, the most prominent personalities: Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Seakspeare, Isaac Newton, Thomas Edison, even Christopher Columbus who discovered
    America (if not just stick some savage tribes backward) all Europeans now see and America: a few hundred years of history, the first inhabitants were British convicts and whore! And now what offer America to world:Coca Cola and fast- food! Simple historycal fact!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Osobuko View Post
    No one cares about Dipstik... Get a life! (4800 posts). You should buy a dog.
    You cared enough to engage him. That has to count for something.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    History and culture of ancient Europe was for several thousand years, the most prominent personalities: Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Seakspeare, Isaac Newton, Thomas Edison, even Christopher Columbus who discovered
    America (if not just stick some savage tribes backward) all Europeans now see and America: a few hundred years of history, the first inhabitants were British convicts and whore! And now what offer America to world:Coca Cola and fast- food! Simple historycal fact!
    Ouch! Edison was American actually, lol. British convicts were sent to Australia not America. Many of the early settlers were religious..... how should I put it, nutters is a bit strong, but you get the drift
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    Obvious troll is obvious.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah, we were effected also and we got 150 by 172 points (Sorry SK Alex). So I see no reason to complain as it effected everyone, and not just our euro players were effected. So as always its part of the gree experience...