Spirits of Crime Top 75/100 looking for a few new members

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spirits of Crime Top 75/100 looking for a few new members

Post Count

Spirits of Crime Top 75/100 looking for a few new members

Spirits of Crime is an extremely close syndicate with a core group of members that have been together since the syndicate started is looking to fill 4-5 open slots with extremely active members. We are a syndicate that requires only a few things they are as follows.
    Communication: We require all members to down load, and use GroupMe. Use during syndicate events such as SLTQ's and Battles are a must at a bare minimum, there will be no exceptions to this.

Participation during events: With SLTQ's out, and soon the epic boss fights participation is required, we are not looking for campers.

Gold: We do not require the use of gold even though a fair amount of our members do as in any syndicate it is always appreciated.

Donations: Our syndicate is still working towards finishing bonuses, even though they are almost done we still require a weekly amount per members, if accepted this will be discussed.

Our syndicate has almost placed in top 100, and have push into Top 75 in two events. With this new win streak challenge these ranks could change.

We are looking for highly active members that have above average stats for their level. We are not looking for any campers at this time since we have a syndicate that is purely for camping and syndicate mini's.

If you are interested, or would like use to take a look at you please feel free to PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. In most cases if you do not receive a response it either means we have not selected you, or that we have filled all necessary positions, but with that said I try to make an attempt to respond to everyone.

Thank you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bumping, very active fun team. always finish is the top 100 and a few times top 75. You can also PM myself if interested.
    Last edited by Goodison; 10-30-2013 at 04:50 AM.

Post Count
    still looking for a few.. PM me if interested.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodison View Post
    Bumping, very active fun team. always finish is the top 100 and a few times top 75. You can also PM myself if interested.
    Your inbox is full - please clear some space

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Schloesser View Post
    Your inbox is full - please clear some space
    I've created some space.
    Syndicate : Spirits of crime
    Syndicate code : 869463698

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    hey guys if you would like to get your top players to join a much stronger team "eazy top 50" let me know ASAP we can look at trying out a little merger or just for this one war they can come join us.

I have room for 17 people.

we placed 34 last war and 32 the one before I think Lifeless Zombie Killers.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump for a great team

Post Count
    Still looking for strong active members. PM me if interested.

Post Count
    If interested please feel free to Pm me, we are still seeking strong, active members to join our team.

Post Count
    Two slots left, pm me if interested, with IP scored in the last two battles, level, stats, and if you have group me downloaded. Thank you.

Post Count
    Still looking to fill some slots, please PM with level, stats, and IP scored during battles. With this up and coming battle we are looking to fill 5-7 slots with active and loyal members.

Post Count
    Still looking to fill positions, primarily looking for mid to high level players, campers and LL with 1m stats we are not looking for. If you are LL or higher level with 2m stats+ please PM me. We have multiple slots to fill at the moment.

Post Count
    PM if interested in finding a new fun and active syndicate!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still have some space. Send me a PM if you want to be part of a well organised team for the battle.
    Syndicate : Spirits of crime
    Syndicate code : 869463698

Post Count
    Need three for this weekend battle.