Trying to transfer KA to a new Phone

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to transfer KA to a new Phone

Banned
    Post Count

Trying to transfer KA to a new Phone

What info is needed in the message I send to make a KA transfer?

Do I need to do it on both the new and old I phone?

Thanks.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chups Crow View Post
    What info is needed in the message I send to make a KA transfer?

Do I need to do it on both the new and old I phone?

Thanks.
    I set up an email through the "contact support" button in game, on both devices. I then took all that info they add to the bottom of your email and combined it into one. My email looked like this:
    ----------------------------------------------------
    I want the account on this device:
    ======
    xxxxx
    xxxxxxx
    old iphone
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxxx-xxx
    =====

transferred to my new device listed below:
    =====
    xxxxx
    xxxxxxxxx
    new Iphone
    xxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx-xxx
    ======

Thanks!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    This is probably more info than they need. But I wanted it done right. It took them about 5 days.

Banned
    Post Count
    5 days? WTF? And you're from FUN. Holy ****

Thanks! I will try this and crossing my fingers.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just a small qs.. is iPhon to iPad xfer possible..i have a very old iPhone, am getting a iPad mini... just thinking if I will be able to xfer..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BanDroid View Post
    Just a small qs.. is iPhon to iPad xfer possible..i have a very old iPhone, am getting a iPad mini... just thinking if I will be able to xfer..
    Absolutely.

Post Count
    Very good sounding help me thank you. Can I my account transfer from my iPad to my iphone to my iPad mini and if desperate need to my iPad again and then my phone to have much enjoyment happy time where ever go I.
    How do I get fun? Does it take 5 days?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMM€R View Post
    Very good sounding help me thank you. Can I my account transfer from my iPad to my iphone to my iPad mini and if desperate need to my iPad again and then my phone to have much enjoyment happy time where ever go I.
    How do I get fun? Does it take 5 days?
    If you put it that way then you're looking at 5 months.

Anyway...I sent the ticket last night. Still waiting.I'm missing the Raid Boss.....the old phone will now only work with WiFi and I'm not at home.

Post Count
    Best of luck, Bro. all fingers crossed here.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This is my experience while trying to transfer my LLP from an old phone to new one.

Gree, I would like to transfer my account here is all the info from both old device and new device.

5 days later I get an email. We are happy to say we have successfully transferred your account as requested.

I happily check my phone and they transferred the level 1 player from my new phone to my old phone and my account is gone. Email to Gree thanks but you transferred the wrong account and now I have a level 1 account on both devices, please try again here is all the info plus pictures of both accounts.

5 days later another email. We are happy to say we have successfully reset both accounts for you.

Email back to Gree. I did not request my accounts to be rest I want my LLP account back please help.

Several days later yet another email from Gree. We are happy to say we have successfully transferred your account as requested.

I check my phone and they transferred my main account from my ipad to my new phone, and my LLP was on my Ipad. How they managed that was beyond me because I never once gave them any info from my ipad or main account.

Email back to Gree. Thanks close enough I guess.

Hope you have better luck!

Banned
    Post Count
    Here's the response email. To summarize.......it did not work on their first suggestion, so I had to give them more information. (as per 2nd suggestion). The 2nd suggestion doesn't make sense because I have given them more than they wanted for info. I did what Sirmanchu advised! I printed out a receipt of my recent gem purchase just in case. Yeah, I'm still waiting for THE TRANSFER!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Chups,

Thank you for contacting Support. If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

If you do not still have your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible:

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

For security purposes, please also provide as much of the following information as possible:

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (you can attach these to the reply to this email)

-Recent in-game gold/gem purchases

-Your last login time

Regards,

Cree
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, what the f*** is Cree??
    Last edited by Chups Crow; 10-31-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    3 days and counting.

Banned
    Post Count
    Finally thanks Gree. 4 days.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    gree transferred my account in 3 hours yesterday since i gave them my old id and my new id on new device as they asked me. They were as fast as i thought. thanks to gree for solving quickly this problem

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by s.m.p View Post
    gree transferred my account in 3 hours yesterday since i gave them my old id and my new id on new device as they asked me. They were as fast as i thought. thanks to gree for solving quickly this problem
    Good stuff congrats.........it's all luck most of the time.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chups Crow View Post
    Finally thanks Gree. 4 days.
    Congrats Chup! About time they fixed it for you!