Fight Club: like us or not - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight Club: like us or not

Post Count
    i have an idea, FC and SAS both go head to head with out the use of gold during next battle to see who the winner is.
    Last edited by reticlover; 10-30-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    i have an idea, FC and CC both go head to head with out the use of gold during next battle to see who the winner is.
    Stop having ideas.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Banned
    Post Count
    is this the beggining of an end for fight club? they wont be on top forever, im sure theres syns out there that are close to pushing for top spot, i give fight club 2-3 months.

im not hater, yes im jealouse of the amount of money they can afford to spend on gold they clearly all have good jobs but not hating just saying i can feel the era coming to an end

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rawsonator View Post
    is this the beggining of an end for fight club? they wont be on top forever, im sure theres syns out there that are close to pushing for top spot, i give fight club 2-3 months.

im not hater, yes im jealouse of the amount of money they can afford to spend on gold they clearly all have good jobs but not hating just saying i can feel the era coming to an end
    As long as FC has a dime left in their pocket they'll be at the top. At least not until our ultimate MoM plan goes through.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Stop having ideas.
    No one can beat MV one on one without a glitch. This guy is legit!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The title said it all. I am an OFC and I have helped numerous syndicates and players with their games. FC is the best syndicate in crime city. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Express an opinion against us on the forum. Meh! In game, it's a different story. Have fun boys and girls!
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Banned
    Post Count
    It's the richest. That doesn't make it the best.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    Others are rich in other currencies...like #smug
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    This is also an opinion. Spending the most during war doesn't make them the richest either. It makes them...
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly Maguire View Post
    As long as FC has a dime left in their pocket they'll be at the top. At least not until our ultimate MoM plan goes through.
    ultimate MoM plan? Your not breeding are you? I think the goverment might want to stop that.

Last edited by HTCBC; 10-31-2013 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Googled Molly Breeding feel better now just fish food for the shark tank

Last edited by HTCBC; 10-31-2013 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Googled Molly Breeding feel better now just fish food for the shark tank
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Holicaholic View Post
    So you think you've been around a while do ya?
    I remember when you were new...LOL!

Re the tpoc at hand: Indians were the pioneers, as well as Payem. Everybody after then are just more expensive imitations. That is all.

Post Count
    Like you or not?

Really dont care to be honest.

Congrats on having time,money and blind allegiance to thrive in this game
    The universe is hostile, so impersonal....devour to survive,so it is, so its always been....
    -MJK

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    I take my hat off to SAS for coming in 2nd yet again. Despite hiding, tricks, drama and spying you failed yet again. Congratulations! I really hope you will admit your epic failures publicly as you have in 1:1. Nice rally at the end but we are Fight Club. Come on man...
    Stay classy, fight club! It's nice of you to show your hubris and arrogance on the forum without my needing to point it out, as it lends a lot of credence to my general thesis on what you used to be and what you've become.

Unfortunately Fight Club is in for a very dramatic surprise and I don't think any of you will like it. I think those of you with a conscience will be embarrassed and depressed, egomaniacs like yourself will probably experience panicked denial, and the rest will simply quit the game or start a new syndicate.

So enjoy this victory. I never realized just how large of an iceberg was underneath the tip, nor the rot at its very core.

Post Count
    what's so good about join dates?
    abandoned