Fight Club: like us or not

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fight Club: like us or not

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Cool Fight Club: like us or not

I take my hat off to SAS for coming in 2nd yet again. Despite hiding, tricks, drama and spying you failed yet again. Congratulations! I really hope you will admit your epic failures publicly as you have in 1:1. Nice rally at the end but we are Fight Club. Come on man...
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Post Count
    Only because they were scared of Mollys Voice.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    I take my hat off to SAS for coming in 2nd yet again. Despite hiding, tricks, drama and spying you failed yet again. Congratulations! I really hope you will admit your epic failures publicly as you have in 1:1. Nice rally at the end but we are Fight Club. Come on man...
    well, I had more respect for Fight Club members than this. I always thought SAS was a bunch of cry babies complaining about their matchups and how Fight Club doesn't beat them in PvP and everything else, but I believed Fight Club had enough dignity to let SAS speak for themselves and dig their own hole with their own tounges, I guess it just is a bunch of grown men and women sitting around in a contest seeing who has the most disposable income to be thrown in the trash. congratulations OP. you have proven you really are no better than any of them.

TL;DR thanks for cluttering up the forum with another pointless thread good job
    Last edited by cc thunder; 10-29-2013 at 10:28 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    well, I had more respect for Fight Club members than this. I always thought SAS was a bunch of cry babies complaining about their matchups and how Fight Club doesn't beat them in PvP and everything else, but I believed Fight Club had enough dignity to let SAS speak for themselves and dig their own hole with their own tounges, I guess it just is a bunch of grown men and women sitting around in a contest seeing who has the most disposable income to be thrown in the trash. congratulations OP. you have proven you really are no better than any of them.

TL;DR thanks for cluttering up the forum with another pointless thread good job
    Haters gonna hate. Cluttering the forum? You must be new here

Banned
    Post Count
    Fight club isn't the same anymore. When syndicates started FC was full of game and forum legends. People who were good people and let there actions do the talking. Stuck up for the smaller guys and didn't let the Indians, the games biggest at the time push people around. People like Paulio, Cerberus, AmG, geo, billionaire, trev and bambam. A few of these are still there, but quieter now. Some have retired completely.
    The newer members of FC are different. Mouthy, egotistical, think there special. They are no different from SAS or how the Indians use to be. They take hackers, bully's, people who think it's clever to call themselves kony and want to chop others up, racists. Sadly the team has lost its leadership and lost its way. FC is no longer the team people liked and the team people supported.

RIP the original and best FC.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    Fight club isn't the same anymore. When syndicates started FC was full of game and forum legends. People who were good people and let there actions do the talking. Stuck up for the smaller guys and didn't let the Indians, the games biggest at the time push people around. People like Paulio, Cerberus, AmG, geo, billionaire, trev and bambam. A few of these are still there, but quieter now. Some have retired completely.
    The newer members of FC are different. Mouthy, egotistical, think there special. They are no different from SAS or how the Indians use to be. They take hackers, bully's, people who think it's clever to call themselves kony and want to chop others up, racists. Sadly the team has lost its leadership and lost its way. FC is no longer the team people liked and the team people supported.

Banned
    Post Count

Post Count
    Right on, Big R. Right on.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post

Hate to agree with this, but I do somewhat. There are some super people in FC though, including lots of former RG guys who are the strong silent type. But like every group, there's lot of attrition that has to be filled with people who are willing to do the mins and it's still 60 individuals who have their own way of doing things.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    Haters gonna hate. Cluttering the forum? You must be new here
    I've read this forum for a very long time bud, I've played on my first account before scratchers were even introduced, long long long before even CK was around or mwwm or DOA or CCB, you know, where gree got the idea for this syndicates in the first place is far as I can tell, bands of people that had an affiliation but no purpose for it other than retaliation. I'm not a hater, I had respect for Fight Club at one time because of the way they conducted themselves on the forum, sure they were baited by trolls, but being an arrogant loud mouth is never pretty
    Last edited by cc thunder; 10-30-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I've read this forum for a very long time bud, I've played on my first account before scratchers were even introduced, long long long before even CK was around or mwwm or DOA or CCB, you know, where gree got the idea for this syndicates in the first place is far as I can tell, bands of people that had an affiliation but no purpose for it other than retaliation. I'm not a hater, I had respect for Fight Club at one time because of the way they conducted themselves on the forum, sure they were baited by trolls, but being an arrogant loud mouth is never pretty

So you think you've been around a while do ya?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Holicaholic View Post
    So you think you've been around a while do ya?
    damn you and your 2011 join date...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    i think we have not changed even though some very nice people have quit this game not only in fc but other syndicates too.
    to be honest i wish people would stop talking about fc, sas and so on, who ever wants to troll and make up stories thats their choice but rather silly imo. i can still say we have never bullied and never will, i like to think we stick up for the small people where needed. not much has changed and in fact most of the original fc members are still intact. but nothing is forever.

Banned
    Post Count
    To start everyone knew that if a player was in FC, they was a good player. Legit and strong. Not so much anymore. People like Klept, rex, ms DD show that.

Post Count

sometimes I lie only to provoke a fight. does that mean im afraid?

Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    In the end its for bragging rights. From what I remember first place earns that right.Consistently winning creates a list of different accusations and new haters every win. When you win and get that bs back at you its only natural for the winner to rub it in even more. Haters only push winners to keep winning. So much focus on trying to remove the respect and dignity of a winning team is only fueling their fire and hinders your own team. Like mt great grand pappy used to say.. second place is a first place loser when you dont appreciate your own accomplishments. Actually just made that up haha