From retirement to quitting, goodbye all. - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: From retirement to quitting, goodbye all.

Consistent Contributor Chuck Nuts's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ferr, I miss the late night chats on TeamSpeak, debates about battle strategies and the human insight that you always brought to every situation.

Those units that we fought so hard for in Brazil don't even show up on my top 45 anymore, but some day in the future I'll probably tell my grandkids about the eccentric Dutch millionaire pianist that I got to know through a silly video game.

Cheers!
    You can't get ahead if you spend all your time trying to get even.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Then I suppose someone else has taken it over in your stead. The game that was once ferr is actually quite active. Been there myself.
    Speed ferr's right hand has quit, his left hand has taken over his base.

Ferr sell up your base then make the statement, otherwise no one with more than one brain cell will believe you.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Nuts View Post
    Ferr, I miss the late night chats on TeamSpeak, debates about battle strategies and the human insight that you always brought to every situation.

Those units that we fought so hard for in Brazil don't even show up on my top 45 anymore, but some day in the future I'll probably tell my grandkids about the eccentric Dutch millionaire pianist that I got to know through a silly video game.

Cheers!
    Your comment means a lot to me. Will miss you guys. Call upon me when you are here.
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Lurker
    Post Count

Farewell

Hi Ferr,

We never spoken before but just wanted to wish you the best of luck for whatever the future holds for you. Congrats on winning to game. I'm sure you as a modern war legend will be missed by the friends you leave behind. Good luck!!

Octane

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congrats Ferr on winning the game, and thanks for making this MW community fun while you were here.
    Wishing you all the best...I'm not to far behind you btw...another few more months and I may follow your lengendary steps out the door as well, game has lost some of its luster
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ferr, It's a shame that it has come to this... And I hope your leaving sends a message to gree about their recent business practices... You are not alone and will be joined by many. How many have to leave before they get the clue? Quick profits never outlast the longevity of loyal customers.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree should make a unit named Ferr!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingCraze View Post
    Gree should make a unit named Ferr!
    with his stats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    with his stats!
    That would be next to impossible to win!
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Good bye Ferr

Hey Ferr, it's a long time we don't talk, I just wanna thank you for how you kept your back straight always asking transparency and fairness for this game.
    Enjoy your life, I wish you all the best
    Q.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Dear all,

Mexico was my last stand. I got the prizes but finally lost the fun. It is time for me to go. For all those i got to know I truly wish you good fortune and fair play ensuing the hazardous glitches this game is rich of. Without elaborating further I confirm there is no level playing field and this gets worse the higher amounts one spends.

The friendships are real though and for that reason alone I hope this game will continue to exist for as long as its business model permits it.

As to my account it has been an over €200k investment. A rather ridiculous amount I know and I do feel some regrets. Not so much as to the amount itself but for reasons not to be placed here on this forum. My account and base is maxed out on everything but the current 18 million in stats will be worth nothing soon lol, another reason to think twice about maintaining your account .

Anyways, goodbye
    A retired
    And now quitting
    Yours,
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    Goodbye ferr. Glad you were part of the game. Wish you had given me those 200k euros instead of spending it on the game though haha
    Or to me, would of gotten some programmers together and made a game that actually listens to players