From retirement to quitting, goodbye all. - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: From retirement to quitting, goodbye all.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CroftyB View Post
    Sorry Vega, but who made you lord and gentry of what's right or wrong?
    If Ferr wants to chat here then what's the problem?
    Big difference between being in game loading vault after vault and sitting here trash talking about how messed up the game is!
    When have i said whats right or wrong? Suggest you get your head out of some guys arshe, why praise some idiot for spending 200k on a game. (He can spend it on what he likes agreed, i'm not knocking that), but any fool can be a superhero in your eyes if their wallet is big enough.

I simply said he has a habit of retiring, and part of the addiction is coming back here and checking on whats said. If you are going to go. Go. That was my point so get your facts right before putting your fingers on the keypad.

Post Count
    I met Ferr when factions were first created. I had good stats for my level but nothing near what he had. I asked him if I could join the Emperors and he, graciously, allowed a small-timer like me to be accepted into one of the greatest factions to ever play this game. As a matter of fact, he accepted me with no questions asked. Instant membership in a top-ten (top-two!) faction! It afforded me the opportunity to learn and grow and accrue very valuable boosts and prizes; and I certainly would not be the player I am today were it not for my initial enlistment with the Emperors. More importantly, it allowed me to forge friendships and gain allies, the value of which transcend any unit I ever won or any monetary investment I ever made. And even though the faction requirements eventually exceeded my abilities (financially speaking) the experience(s) I gained are priceless--and they will most certainly last me a lifetime!

So before you go, kind sir, I would just like to offer you a heartfelt "Thank You" for your patience and generosity. You ARE the most honorable man I have ever met in this game. And yes, you truly are a legend my friend! I am sorry to see you go as the game will never be quite the same. I wish you only the best of luck in all your exploits and forays, in both the cyber world and the real world--you deserve it. I just hope you stop by from time to time to say 'Hello', if for no other reason than to remind all of us how the game used to be. Because for those of us that knew you, and were fortunate enough to have played the game with you, you will always remind all of us how the game SHOULD be.

Take care, Ferr

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    I don't wish to sound like a Troll, FERR but you are still here. If you are going to quit, then quit,..

You need to have a 28 day break with no forum or MW. Then the addiction will be broken. Until then you are still hooked like the rest of us addicts.

See you in the Italian War. You'll be back....
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    When have i said whats right or wrong? Suggest you get your head out of some guys arshe, why praise some idiot for spending 200k on a game. (He can spend it on what he likes agreed, i'm not knocking that), but any fool can be a superhero in your eyes if their wallet is big enough.

I simply said he has a habit of retiring, and part of the addiction is coming back here and checking on whats said. If you are going to go. Go. That was my point so get your facts right before putting your fingers on the keypad.
    Maybe you should check your facts (and what you write) before putting fingers on the keypad!
    My head is clear from any arshe, but thanks for the concern, it really is appreciated.

I haven't praised anyone and made no mention of any "superhero".
    Good day Vega, I'm glad you got your panties in a twist over that one lololol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree should be plenty worried that someone who spent more than 100's of players combined is leaving the game. There are not many that would spend that kind of money on a game. With players and factions dropping like flies, stat inflation increasing from the already insane levels it is obvious that Gree is just going to ride this game into the ground. Wars every 3 weeks, it can't and won't go on. Goodbye Ferr even though all I knew of you was that you were with a high faction. There is still the SUP group carrying on but winning with no competition quickly loses its attraction.

Post Count
    Ferr,
    We spoke once, way back and you gave me the best game advice.

Wish you only but the best.
    Have fun in whatever endeavor you're about to embark, and life.

Post Count
    Good-by Ferr, though we never really chatted it was always interesting reading your posts. Farewell and good luck to you!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm sad to see you go but best of luck in the future!it was a nice battle against in mexico ,we have got kicked our ass. Lol

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Ferr, good luck after retirement, sad to see you go, I am contemplating retirement for a while, too many events and 3 weeks between WD events just take the fun out of the game.

Could I have your account for a few days? I need it to clean classified and manbeast's bases!
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Post Count
    Quiting is the best thing you can do. I did the same. All the best Ferr.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We salute you!
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    See you around and THANK YOU very big my friend, cheers

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    grumpy go and crawl back in your shell we don't need people like you on here

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    you're right carl, my comment was a bit out of line. although someone had to say something, the original poster didn't include the staggaring amount just to be ignored. nothing personal of course, i claim no right to judge anyone, especially someone who i have not met. ferr, until your next goodbye thread, all the best.

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Dear all,

Mexico was my last stand. I got the prizes but finally lost the fun. It is time for me to go. For all those i got to know I truly wish you good fortune and fair play ensuing the hazardous glitches this game is rich of. Without elaborating further I confirm there is no level playing field and this gets worse the higher amounts one spends.

The friendships are real though and for that reason alone I hope this game will continue to exist for as long as its business model permits it.

As to my account it has been an over €200k investment. A rather ridiculous amount I know and I do feel some regrets. Not so much as to the amount itself but for reasons not to be placed here on this forum. My account and base is maxed out on everything but the current 18 million in stats will be worth nothing soon lol, another reason to think twice about maintaining your account .

Anyways, goodbye
    A retired
    And now quitting
    Yours,
    Good job beating the addiction Ferr, happy Halloween!
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Grumpy View Post
    you're right carl, my comment was a bit out of line. although someone had to say something, the original poster didn't include the staggaring amount just to be ignored. nothing personal of course, i claim no right to judge anyone, especially someone who i have not met. ferr, until your next goodbye thread, all the best.
    No problem Mr Grumpy just seen so many people putting the wrong comments on no offense mate