From retirement to quitting, goodbye all. - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: From retirement to quitting, goodbye all.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Grumpy View Post
    you're right carl, my comment was a bit out of line. although someone had to say something, the original poster didn't include the staggaring amount just to be ignored. nothing personal of course, i claim no right to judge anyone, especially someone who i have not met. ferr, until your next goodbye thread, all the best.
    At least you have the decency to step back Grumpy, kudos!
    It is a huge amount agreed, I can only hope Ferr finds more joy and ROI with his future endeavours

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Grumpy View Post
    you're right carl, my comment was a bit out of line. although someone had to say something, the original poster didn't include the staggaring amount just to be ignored. nothing personal of course, i claim no right to judge anyone, especially someone who i have not met. ferr, until your next goodbye thread, all the best.
    If its out of line why not just delete it? It took a lot of courage to admit you spent over 200K euros ($275,000 US Dollars) on a game. I applaud Ferr for his honesty and its disrespectful to take a potshot at him. You owe him an apology.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lmao. It always amazes me when someone comments on how much something costs, how much someone spends, etc. it is all relative...what you may think is a lot, others don't fret over...what you may make in a year, others can make in a day.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I know Brazil won the 1970 World Cup, but who came second?

I'm only saying what everybody is thinking.

Ferr sell your base and donate your cash to a little faction, then I know you have left, otherwise see you in the battle fields next month. An addiction is an addiction. An alcoholic will say never again will a drink pass my lips and hide the bottles in the cellar. Deleting MW is not the same as selling everything and donating the cash, just like pouring the drink down the drain or hiding the bottles.

I hope you do set yourself free from this game (pointless me even trying) and I wish you well for the future.

KP

Post Count
    Ferrwell mate.
    /-\rachLord

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KP :) View Post
    I know Brazil won the 1970 World Cup, but who came second?

I'm only saying what everybody is thinking.
    Ferr has won 10 times more individual competitions than anyone else in this game. When I think of the biggest spender or the single most powerful player in the game there's no doubt that it's ferr.

Second and third would probably have to be arachlord and lord for their wins in pvp events.

That said, obviously he didn't have the best strategy in wd events

Goodbye ferr. Glad you were part of the game. Wish you had given me those 200k euros instead of spending it on the game though haha

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Fair Winds and Following Seas Ferr! Best wishes in your future endeavours!

Consistent Contributor negotiator's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    Ferr has won 10 times more individual competitions than anyone else in this game. When I think of the biggest spender or the single most powerful player in the game there's no doubt that it's ferr.

Second and third would probably have to be arachlord and lord for their wins in pvp events.

That said, obviously he didn't have the best strategy in wd events

Goodbye ferr. Glad you were part of the game. Wish you had given me those 200k euros instead of spending it on the game though haha
    Hey Manbeast good to see you around, I hope all is well.

Best wishes to you Ferr I stopped spending money in June and I have not missed it one bit.

Good luck

MW ID #963 479 791

KA ID # 553 696 226

CC ID # 870 476 150

Post Count
    So long King of Leaderboard or Auction event for 5 or more times in a row dating back the first ever LB event. Spend time with your wife & relatives. And make some little baby Ferr already & stay away on this addictions. Spend more time with them than another Poker addiction will start. Please don't you dare touch that deck of card! & you will lose money again rather than buy it with your future kids, a brand new car like BMW, Lamborghini, or any Luxury car, or buy a big Yacht & sail with family & friends. Do some outdoor activity Ferr & you will never miss this useless things...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    good luck in real life!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool And on that note...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Dear all,

Mexico was my last stand. I got the prizes but finally lost the fun. It is time for me to go. For all those i got to know I truly wish you good fortune and fair play ensuing the hazardous glitches this game is rich of. Without elaborating further I confirm there is no level playing field and this gets worse the higher amounts one spends.

The friendships are real though and for that reason alone I hope this game will continue to exist for as long as its business model permits it.

As to my account it has been an over €200k investment. A rather ridiculous amount I know and I do feel some regrets. Not so much as to the amount itself but for reasons not to be placed here on this forum. My account and base is maxed out on everything but the current 18 million in stats will be worth nothing soon lol, another reason to think twice about maintaining your account .

Anyways, goodbye
    A retired
    And now quitting
    Yours,

Add the DUDE! 709-855-042 Been legitimately blowing up stuff since Brazil! TAQUILA!!!! farewell Ferr
    enjoy retirement, fine wines and putting your feet up! You shall be remembered and not forgotten as we stuff down the Pizzas in Rome!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Bye ferr

Bye Ferr, all good luck to you! Two players have made this forum much fun for me to read, PJ and yourself. As the two perfect antipoles, symbolic for the game that was supposed to be about fighting any stirring the pot. The shared history behind it, made this a great game to be part of and read about on the forum. Now you leave (as well), too bad for the game and the forum, but i like to thank you for your entertaining post, it was fun.
    Brons
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm still confused by all the terminology. Retired, quit. I seem to misunderstand these things. Buying and upgrading buildings, resetting etc, does not seem to be either of those. Nothing wrong with doing any of that. Just not sure why the announcements if still playing, unless you have bequeathed the game to someone else. If it's true then I guess your time has come before mine, though all of ours will come someday. Have fun in whatever else replaces and fills in the time you spent here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I'm still confused by all the terminology. Retired, quit. I seem to misunderstand these things. Buying and upgrading buildings, resetting etc, does not seem to be either of those. Nothing wrong with doing any of that. Just not sure why the announcements if still playing, unless you have bequeathed the game to someone else. If it's true then I guess your time has come before mine, though all of ours will come someday. Have fun in whatever else replaces and fills in the time you spent here.
    Yeah, I was wondering how his boosts are still up if he's not playing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hmmm can i have an, 'auto reset my base' unit like FERWELL has.
    When i leave my base, i have to physically keep coming back to reset.

'God, grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, change the things i can, and the ability to know the difference'.
    Addicts prayer.