What does the game update change regarding the unit cap? IT'S OVER 2000!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What does the game update change regarding the unit cap? IT'S OVER 2000!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tayyib View Post
    In which aspect it will change wd and pvp?
    Player strength.

This is good news, in the long run.

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Sooooo... how much are you increasing boss health after this update?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDante! View Post
    Sooooo... how much are you increasing boss health after this update?
    100% most likely, you think Gree[d] would lose on xtra $ in their poketses?!? lmao

They chose the WORST suggested implementations and xpect all to be jolly - only ones like some super fixers aka mikmak will do a pp in their panties rofl

Banned
    PREVIOUSLY BANNED SO BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONE, SHE MUST BE DANGEROUS
    Post Count
    I'm not certain why there is over exuberance with this change.

What does it change? Everyone has 1000 allies whereas once before they had 500.

Everyone has 3000 units instead of 2000.

Everyone had to do more events etc etc to get their stats back to where they where comparatively before. It all comes at a cost in $.

So what is the purpose of this and what is the advantage for you. I don't see any advantage in the longer term at all.

Unit reward strength can now be reduced. Most will be carrying junk units for a long time yet and you will be obliged to spend you bucks to improve you base unit strength. In real terms you go backwards, not forwards.

I may have missed the point entirely, I'm just not convinced it was rolled out correctly if it was to be rolled out.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Hey everyone!

After gathering feedback on the forums for some time, we are now implementing a change that many players wanted. The ally cap will now be increased so players can potentially bring 1000 more units to battle.

The way the ally cap worked, players could bring 4 units per ally they had, up to a total of 2000 units/500 allies. With this update we are pushing out, players will now be able to bring 6 units per ally, up to a total of 3000 units per 500 allies. This update will be going out today.

This will surely change PVP and World Domination events! Feel free to post your thoughts on this change in this topic.
    Since you are gathering feedback on the forums could you please implement some sort of organization to our units?
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    I'm not certain why there is over exuberance with this change.

What does it change? Everyone has 1000 allies whereas once before they had 500.

Everyone has 3000 units instead of 2000.

Everyone had to do more events etc etc to get their stats back to where they where comparatively before. It all comes at a cost in $.

So what is the purpose of this and what is the advantage for you. I don't see any advantage in the longer term at all.

Unit reward strength can now be reduced. Most will be carrying junk units for a long time yet and you will be obliged to spend you bucks to improve you base unit strength. In real terms you go backwards, not forwards.

I may have missed the point entirely, I'm just not convinced it was rolled out correctly if it was to be rolled out.
    It doesn't change anything for anyone. All it does is add a bit of change\excitement for everyone until they realize everyones stats changing doesn't gain anyone an advantage... those who are already over powered will stay that way.. those that arent will stay that way.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can you clarify how the 6 units will be chosen? is it the same 1-of-each inf, grnd, air, sea, plus 2 more or just top 3,000 across the board? or something else?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goober View Post
    Can you clarify how the 6 units will be chosen? is it the same 1-of-each inf, grnd, air, sea, plus 2 more or just top 3,000 across the board? or something else?
    Assuming that remains the same which it will, then when you attack, you will take with you your biggest 3,000 attack dogs (highest attack stat). When you defend (on being attacked) you have with you your biggest 3,000 defenders (highest defensive stats).

Hope that helps.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    It doesn't change anything for anyone. All it does is add a bit of change\excitement for everyone until they realize everyones stats changing doesn't gain anyone an advantage... those who are already over powered will stay that way.. those that arent will stay that way.
    In the longer term it will be as it is right now (almost).

But the gulf between the most powerful (a handful) and he rest will widen. The least powerful will become weaker. The $ spend and time commitment will have to increase.

In real terms it achieves nothing except more time and $ to get back to your previous power ratio of stats/unit used.

I didn't see a great push for this change from the players. What I saw was great initiating in-house salesmanship on these boards and a few players jumped on board.

This totally boosted my stats like 40k hahaha

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    In the longer term it will be as it is right now (almost).

But the gulf between the most powerful (a handful) and he rest will widen. The least powerful will become weaker. The $ spend and time commitment will have to increase.

In real terms it achieves nothing except more time and $ to get back to your previous power ratio of stats/unit used.

I didn't see a great push for this change from the players. What I saw was great initiating in-house salesmanship on these boards and a few players jumped on board.
    Oracle said it was due to high player demand though so it must be true, the writing was in serious blue afterall. Let's see if they move the next war date, and see how close they are really paying attention to player demand.
    my MW casualty rate? Increasing daily ):

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can we get this for KA instead of 500 units?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ok most my faction members have 3000 units now but do not! Im am on android is there a problem?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    since you listened to this, when are you going to listen to us about your match up formula , it ruining the game, one good move, thanks for that, keep making it happen for us, here's loads of info on the forum to do with ideas and the biggest one at the mo is match up issues

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito89 View Post
    Player strength.

This is good news, in the long run.
    Hate to say but my att jumped 200k and my def jumped almost 400k after this. Oracle is right it has changed fvf and wd , it now means you'll be unable to win against most people lol