Serious bug on Adroid tablets (vault problem)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Serious bug on Adroid tablets (vault problem)

Post Count

Serious bug on Adroid tablets (vault problem)

There is a serious bug on Adroids tablets.

When I attack someone and I win money, the first money is allways lost.
    If I save the money with the vault, the first money will not be saved.

If i win little money it is not so bad, but if i win 300000 then it is not funny.

This problem is for a long time now and only on Android.

I play also on an Ipad and there is no problem at all, but on my both Android there is this problem.

Gree I hope, you can solve this, because in the meantime I have lost millions by this bug.

Ed

Otto's Army

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    here too, same with concrete on first attack unable to donate it to faction

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Welcome to the club. Lost count of how much cash I have lost and bricks that I need.
    These issues are six months old for me, weekly tickets sent in and the same BS auto replys. They are aware of it and their lookin into it or its been passed to the dev and my favourite 'sorry for your frustration.
    We will just have to wait till a SUP member runs into the same issues.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm over $100 million in lost raid/attack cash.

The problem isn't limited to tablets. It happens on my android tablet and my Galaxy S4.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree has been telling me for months that they are aware of the issue and are working on it. I call b.s. I've lost 10's of millions maybe +100 million dollars.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    «bump» Same problem on Android phones (htc one)

Post Count
    Yup seeing this our android tablets as well. Sometimes it fixes itself but not for long. Lost hundreds of millions so far.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    not only raiding, collecting from buildings is negative too. So check closely, sometimes instead of adding money it deducts it!!! Poor guys who collect 10 mil from one building dont get the 10 mil and gets even taken away 10 more mil

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Got 99 MW on android problems, but my faction ain't one.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's the faction $ bonuses that aren't working. We have a 10% bonus and it is so demoralizing collecting your money then watching 10% roll back off. Not sure if the 10% bonus from the Rebel Wing Bomber is working properly as I don't have one but my guess is that it works fine as it is an individual unit bonus independent of the faction bonus. As for the issue described by the original post, there is one work around I have found. Once you travel to a base and decide to attack, open back up the rival wall and attack from there instead of tapping on the character (if it has not refreshed already). The problem seems to be isolated with the money on the table. You get the money collected from the splash screen only. I use to always only attack from the base, following the character around and leaving the rewards scattered all over the base because it was more fun watching the annimations and listening to the sounds....until one time I was getting $300k/hit and didn't get any of the money in the end.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm sorry for posting this here, but i can't add new threads...for unknown reasons. I purchased a LG Nexus 5 with Android 4.4. And well here is the problem...the game does not seem to work under 4.4. In the Play Store in the update section Gree/Funzio says they did implement it, but my game crashes everytime i try to log in. It does not even start to load...can someone help? I really would like to transfer my game to my new phone...i am a loyal player for a very long time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ****weed View Post
    It's the faction $ bonuses that aren't working. We have a 10% bonus and it is so demoralizing collecting your money then watching 10% roll back off. Not sure if the 10% bonus from the Rebel Wing Bomber is working properly as I don't have one but my guess is that it works fine as it is an individual unit bonus independent of the faction bonus. As for the issue described by the original post, there is one work around I have found. Once you travel to a base and decide to attack, open back up the rival wall and attack from there instead of tapping on the character (if it has not refreshed already). The problem seems to be isolated with the money on the table. You get the money collected from the splash screen only. I use to always only attack from the base, following the character around and leaving the rewards scattered all over the base because it was more fun watching the annimations and listening to the sounds....until one time I was getting $300k/hit and didn't get any of the money in the end.
    Android or iOS? i'm on IOS and I have 60% extra output and i get the right amount, and 25% of the 60% is from faction bonuses
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My Android phone is vaulting all my money fine except for 300k that is just stuck. Not a tablet but similar issue.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by droffatsto50 View Post
    Android or iOS? i'm on IOS and I have 60% extra output and i get the right amount, and 25% of the 60% is from faction bonuses
    Ah yes. That would be Android. The iPad I use seems to work properly in this regard, however it has it's own problems. The iPad will just crash so I can't make continuous hits on a good target since it is collecting as it should. Either way, the game does a good job of cheating me out of something, regardless of the operating system. (maybe "cheating me" is a little harsh...just the way I feel. It is an old iPad so maybe it has a hard time running the game.)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ive got the same problem. Attacks by tap on player icon dont give money and concretes.