"Listen" to this poll Gree! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Time between wars and badgers.

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • War every two weeks please.

5 2.63%
  • Stop smoking crank and give us war no more than once a month!!!

169 88.95%
  • I touch badgers.

27 14.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Listen" to this poll Gree!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    Here they come, the in-house trolls

From a previous thread (edited)
    ......And I do not want to see another moderator say "you don't have to do the event you know". You know very well that your company puts on events so ppl DO THEM. That is what your company does, they want ppl to DO THEM. You also know your company deals in the psychology of gamers and their addictions, so they feel THEY MUST do them or be left behind. Your company knows that very well, that's what they feed off of. So please don't tell ppl here they do not have to do them, because your company deliberately and knowingly places them in a position where they feel they must. Your company does that then turns the wick up on events and on those same ppl your company have placed in that position. Shame on you.....
    the name says it all lmfao

Consistent Contributor MojoJojo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Gree did not forced anyone to hit the tap button, the choice is yours, STOP WHINNING !!!

Cheers��
    While I do understand your point, you must understand a couple of things from our point of view. Most of us like the factions that we are in. If we want to stay in these factions, we are going to have to put out some cash. Every 2 weeks is much crazier than once a month. Im guessing you are in a low faction and have very bad stats. over this last war, I gained 3mil in attack. Probably more than you have on your account, so I understand that having 2 wars in a month won't really damage your players stats. But missing one war for us big boys really sucks. We lose our competitive edge unless we fork out the big bucks to stay.
    Second thing is that most of us think that this is a game or an extra hobby. 5 to 10 min per session. WD takes a lot of time if you are like me and can hit something other than the command centre. We have families that give us one weekend a month to be with the guys/girls and to have our war weekend. Most families aren't too keen on having us gone 2 weeks a month so we can keep our friends in our factions.
    I understand that this reply has big words that you may not understand e.g. I and an, but try and follow along so you are not mistaken for a troll.
    Cheers
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Until we start voting with our wallets Gree will do whatever they can to maximize the money this game takes in. I spent 900 Gold on the last WD event that I had left over from getting the plane with the +4 energy. I have 100 Gold left and that plus whatever I get from watching videos is all I will ever have. For all intents and purposes I have quit but I am hanging around to see what Gree comes up with.

Post Count
    Not voting is the same as saying it's ok to have war twice a month.
    On a side note, people prefer to touch badgers over having war twice a month 5 to 1. You learn something new everyday.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH

Lurker
    Post Count

More Badgers please

Sorry guys but I really like badgers.... So I had to go with them.
    But I would like war once a month rather than fortnightly .... so would my wife and family.

Hey wait a minute - did it say Badgers!!
    I thought Beavers.... I really like fondling beavers!

Oh no... People are gonna think I'm really queer now.
    Oh well, I guess badger fondling is probably still better than war fortnightly.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoJojo View Post
    While I do understand your point, you must understand a couple of things from our point of view. Most of us like the factions that we are in. If we want to stay in these factions, we are going to have to put out some cash. Every 2 weeks is much crazier than once a month. Im guessing you are in a low faction and have very bad stats. over this last war, I gained 3mil in attack. Probably more than you have on your account, so I understand that having 2 wars in a month won't really damage your players stats. But missing one war for us big boys really sucks. We lose our competitive edge unless we fork out the big bucks to stay.
    Second thing is that most of us think that this is a game or an extra hobby. 5 to 10 min per session. WD takes a lot of time if you are like me and can hit something other than the command centre. We have families that give us one weekend a month to be with the guys/girls and to have our war weekend. Most families aren't too keen on having us gone 2 weeks a month so we can keep our friends in our factions.
    I understand that this reply has big words that you may not understand e.g. I and an, but try and follow along so you are not mistaken for a troll.
    Cheers
    Again the choice is yours, not Gree nor anyone can forced you, if you wanted continue to be one of the BIG BOYS, BIG BOYS DON'T WHINE and get you priority right !!!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    GREE, great job, thank you and hopefully make it at least minimum twice a month

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    GREE, great job, thank you and hopefully make it at least minimum twice a month
    Who threw the cat amongst the pigeons - Timer still says 24 days and some minutes... Maybe they removed the event and GREE are looking to replace it with another event. Who knows... they love to tinker and keeping us in the dark... they're good at that. You're definitely a minor(ity)

Banned
    Post Count
    War once a month. If gree need income, then add boost unit prizes for the final prize in all events and people will spend gold to get them, without the grind of constant war wearing everyone out.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Personally last war was the first time putting cash into the game for a war. I may continue to IF it was only once a month, but every 2 weeks? There is no point in even paying a dime because you would have to quadruple that over a period of 2 months.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Who threw the cat amongst the pigeons - Timer still says 24 days and some minutes... Maybe they removed the event and GREE are looking to replace it with another event. Who knows... they love to tinker and keeping us in the dark... they're good at that. You're definitely a minor(ity)
    Lmao, He/She does seem to be a minor(ity).
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH

Post Count
    Bump just to make sure Gree gets the idea.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Mojo....just an idea, why don't the big boys, or girls stop spending? Surely Gree(dy) would have to pay attention then?
    We all know they only have eyes for the shareholders and profit margins

BTW - I voted badgers...I'd prefer beavers like laser66 but thought what the hell

Post Count
    Wow, the only surprising number there relates to badgers

Friendly bump