Please fire ALL Developement Team in GREE - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please fire ALL Developement Team in GREE

Post Count
    Ratma, one problem is that quests cannot be beta tested. If they were, the beta testers would have to play through all the quests just to redo them again when released publicly. In addition, the beta test periods are rarely during a quest...

Lurker
    Post Count

Greed, and incompetence in new raid boss

Is anyone at Gree thinking or using their brains ???

I don't think so..it is just about trying to maximize money from their users. Gree does not understand that if make it too tough, no one will finish it ...and the only thing they create is frustration ....and no money...because most have the teams have already realized that this is impossible to achieve .....

Therefore Gree if you read this , get your act together and modify the parameters of the boss raid radically ....unless you really don't want to listen to your user...which some firms have done before.... A lot of these are long out of business ...

I ask all fellow teams to boycott this boss raid game until Gree gets back to ransom

Best

Joe

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    Maybe Gree doesn't want money. Maybe they just want to upset you and drink your delicious tears. I stopped playing this game when I realised Gree just trolling the players.