100 Free Gems put in perspective.... Really Gree???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 Free Gems put in perspective.... Really Gree???

Hybrid View

Banned
    Post Count

100 Free Gems put in perspective.... Really Gree???

Wow so GREE gave everyone 100 free gems... That is what 5 days of watching videos? The war boosts didn't work for over a day, iLTQ was a mess, and now the Raid Boss is broken....

100 gems??? Gems is not a hard good, costs GREE nothing, nothing..... 100 gem is 4 regens in a whole 3 day war.... 100 gems doesn't pay for all the full health's I wasted on the iLTQ on level 29 being broken.... What can I do will 100 gems? rename my character twice? 100 gems?? Really the most insulting thing ever.... Once again thank you GREE for the great customer service.... It is like ripping us off for $100's, and giving us 10 cents back to say thank you!

Post Count
    this is awesome i'll take them thank you gree
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    this is awesome i'll take them thank you gree
    ...and the strategy works. Those who have spent and missed tons of gems are unhappy about this "gift", while those who didnt spend and missed nothing(probably the majority), are really happy and give them good publisity.

137-831-990

lol some ppl are just ungrateful. Im glad to have mine. Thank you GREE!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    ...and the strategy works. Those who have spent and missed tons of gems are unhappy about this "gift", while those who didnt spend and missed nothing(probably the majority), are really happy and give them good publisity.
    ^^^^^ x 100 ^^^^^
    Who gives a *** about 100 gems..lost many, many more due to all the GREE problems..
    For sure the free players are happy with the 100 gems, they are rewarded because the gem players lost their gems..

We received the value for a cup coffee and a biscuit, we lost the value of a new Iphone5 ...

Well done..

Post Count
    What are gems? How do I find them?😳

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Lightbulb Free gems

The free gems make me giggle. While I appreciate them, in relative terms, it really does not help all that much. It just gives us something fun to play with.

Think about it like this-- we are all competing against each other, just like in a class that is graded on a curve. In that class, in a normal distribution, there will be a's , b's, c's, etc. If everyone gets a free "A" on an assignment because of professor error, the distribution does not change. The person who was number 1 stays number 1 and the person that was number 12 stays number 12. Assuming everything else is equal, it does not impact either the overall class or the individual in a material way because the competition is relative.

Of course, with strategy it can have more value for us (i.e. If someone is clever (or lucky) and can predict the relative value of using the gems in one situation versus another), but I would posit that the relative strength for 99.9% of all guilds and individuals is the exact same it was before this concession.

With all of that being said, thanks Gree!

Consistent Contributor Namine33's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMM€R View Post
    What are gems? How do I find them?��
    Think of Mario collecting coins in Super Mario Bros.
    Namine -
    821-146-375
    Rogue: 190k attack at lvl 112 w/173allies
    (update) 2.8M/3.4M at lvl 143 w/500allies

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Wow so GREE gave everyone 100 free gems... That is what 5 days of watching videos?
    I haven't seen a video in at least 6 months and I tap the "Earn Gems" button every time the scratcher comes up in the morning. No videos....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Wow so GREE gave everyone 100 free gems... That is what 5 days of watching videos? The war boosts didn't work for over a day, iLTQ was a mess, and now the Raid Boss is broken....

100 gems??? Gems is not a hard good, costs GREE nothing, nothing..... 100 gem is 4 regens in a whole 3 day war.... 100 gems doesn't pay for all the full health's I wasted on the iLTQ on level 29 being broken.... What can I do will 100 gems? rename my character twice? 100 gems?? Really the most insulting thing ever.... Once again thank you GREE for the great customer service.... It is like ripping us off for $100's, and giving us 10 cents back to say thank you!
    For a company like Gree, to give u 100 gems is like, "Damn, they should be spending gems on our bugs, not us giving them gems because of our bugs. This sucks. We'll go broke at this rate."
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My guild is quite pleased. Thank you gree.
    803128497 New Kingdom Guild.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I got the gems, BUT I LOST 4 DAYS OF THE iLTQ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well it was 10 bucks if you bought it so be kinda happy.

Post Count
    Struth ! Does it get any better than this !!
    Pat us on the back with a Thankyou gift of 100 whilst the other hand is lifting our wallets.....nice!
    For the non paying customer an incentive to show you what you can do with Gems......a whole new world of unlimited possibilities ( well 100 gems worth) now all you have to do is Buy More!
    So in summary
    Glitch
    Glitch
    Glitch
    Glitch
    Opps Broke
    Glitch
    Glitch
    Opps another Broke LTQ
    Glitch
    Stolen Gems
    Stolen Gold