Raid boss - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Raid boss

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    Less booted and more asked to step out for gemmers to actually contribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky14 View Post
    Actually most volunteered to step out and let the big gemmers go crazy. More than half of TAG finished the event with us. Always tough when you can't complete an event with your entire guild, but unfortunately this event was too time consuming and required too many gems for everyone to be able to do it.
    Booted, asked to step out, volunteered to leave... all the same... many TAG members didn't get the final reward with their guild whether they volunteered or not. Nothing wrong with that, it's a choice since guilds are not locked during Raid Boss Events.

I asked how many TAG members actually finished b/c gemmers that are not in the top, all-gemming guilds, will need to get together outside of their home guild to get the rewards. For this Raid Boss, they grouped together in TAG.

IOW, gemmers will need to band together in some guild or chose to not get the rewards in future events.

btw, I think this is a great idea! Better to have some get it than nobody get it.
    Again, congrats to everybody who finished!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    so tell me, other than TAG - what were the choices?

Please don't downplay the role of anyone in this event.

Instead of trying to rain on someone's parade - piss into the wind instead - but than you will just ***** about your dry cleaning bills.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I thought that Vile Lynn comments were all positives and just curious of the final composition !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JPNy View Post
    I thought that Vile Lynn comments were all positives and just curious of the final composition !

I'm always positive
    *thinking happy thoughts*