Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Raid boss

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    For all who are still in this...

RB level 28: 30x Boss level 100
    RB level 29: 1x Boss level 90, 15 minutes
    RB level 30: 15x Boss level 95, without escaping
    Thanks, as always! We're still getting it done!
    Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm laughing... Go for it guys. Show gree its an easy one.

It's a free one.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    I'm laughing... Go for it guys. Show gree its an easy one.

It's a free one.
    To each his own, right? Some people have banded together to try and finish the quest. Is it horribly expensive? Yes. But I suppose we've decided that's where we want to spend our money this weekend. Some people spend a certain amount in cigarettes in a month, or booze/wine, or drugs, whatever. Some people spend it on a silly game...no matter where you spend your money, someone else is always profiting. Just sayin!
    Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky14 View Post
    To each his own, right? Some people have banded together to try and finish the quest. Is it horribly expensive? Yes. But I suppose we've decided that's where we want to spend our money this weekend. Some people spend a certain amount in cigarettes in a month, or booze/wine, or drugs, whatever. Some people spend it on a silly game...no matter where you spend your money, someone else is always profiting. Just sayin!
    wings ML thats where my money went last night
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

I'm shopping for a luxury SUV today. I think I'll enjoy it more than the meaningless points from GREE, which btw will be even more meaningless in a matter of weeks. You're right, to each his own.

Post Count
    Kingdom giants have completed normal and are halfway through hero
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    KOS (Knight of Singarpore) completed normal and finished half heroic before few day ago
    Last edited by paul2013; 11-02-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You are fully entitled to spend on what you want. Gree is not our boss. So dont take it negative. If ppl find it worth the money, then they must go for it, as simple as that.

Economics are by default based on what do i get for what price. Some ppl value a virtual unit more as a week vacation, others value it different. Some find it equal to a good diner at restaurant. Others find it equal to paying for a toilet visit somewhere...

Only certainty is that the more expensive it becomes, less and less ppl will value the game at a high prize due ti stat inflation etc.

Up to the next event!

Post Count
    And......we're done! TAG friends and family finished heroic!

Lurker
    Post Count
    A Big thank you from iroc26 to the TAG family and friends !!! Love you guys!! ❤️

Banned
    Post Count
    Congrats, and we have finished today as well

Post Count
    What guild is this?

Lurker
    Post Count

We'll said

Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    You are fully entitled to spend on what you want. Gree is not our boss. So dont take it negative. If ppl find it worth the money, then they must go for it, as simple as that.

Economics are by default based on what do i get for what price. Some ppl value a virtual unit more as a week vacation, others value it different. Some find it equal to a good diner at restaurant. Others find it equal to paying for a toilet visit somewhere...

Only certainty is that the more expensive it becomes, less and less ppl will value the game at a high prize due ti stat inflation etc.

Up to the next event!

I think this is well put:
    "

Originally Posted by Sparky14
    To each his own, right? Some people have banded together to try and finish the quest. Is it horribly expensive? Yes. But I suppose we've decided that's where we want to spend our money this weekend. Some people spend a certain amount in cigarettes in a month, or booze/wine, or drugs, whatever. Some people spend it on a silly game...no matter where you spend your money, someone else is always profiting. Just sayin!"

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Big CONGRATS to FUN, TAG Friends & Family and all others who have finished the Raid Boss Heroic.

Well deserved guys!
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Post Count
    Congrats to you! And thank you for posting the levels...was a big help with our time management.