Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Your sources are great eh? Fearrick... He was with us one war, he didn't retire.
    Thatz? He retired months ago mark..
    You say vets retire because the price.. Every team goes through people, is untouchables roster the same as the first war? Lol no, are we all dumb or have they not kicked 1/4 of their team?
    CjMiller
    1M club

Quote Originally Posted by C04dy View Post
    Your sources are great eh? Fearrick... He was with us one war, he didn't retire.
    Thatz? He retired months ago mark..
    You say vets retire because the price.. Every team goes through people, is untouchables roster the same as the first war? Lol no, are we all dumb or have they not kicked 1/4 of their team?
    You might want to reread my post again. Especially the part where I said, "Like Thatzme and Fearick who are no longer with RR." I don't see anything wrong with what I've mentioned coz it's a fact they are some examples of people who are no longer in your guild =) Don't drink so much Eunutroll Kool Aid buddy, it depletes the neurons in the brain.

Anyway, keep bragging about the top 1, you never know how long it could stay there. Still, never will I spend a single gem for RR as your GM is pure classless so as the guild he founded. I'd rather spend my 10k gems opening chests where I can get better epic+ and other epic armors and fodders than support the likes of him & his infamous guild. I guess to each his own =)

You don't make much sense. Your just ranting about the same **** over and over..
    Rr wasting gems blah blah... Think about it mark maybe the team coming second every war are the ones wasting?
    I do recall you joined them to try and help take us down.
    So much hate at the top.

ByE
    CjMiller
    1M club

Leave it KM to derail a perfectly good thread. I'll make a few key points:
    -Lady Bad Touch came to me about joining RR with 5000 gems, but only for a W/F epic. I said sure, I can probably make room for them.
    2 hours later:
    -Uncle Bad Touch went to my sentinel about joining RR with 3500 gems for this war.

This caused some marital stress between them, so she went on his phone & used up his 4000 gems, & deleted everyone from our chat. Talk about going nutso.

As to King Marks chat, which he seems to think this has anything to do with, I deleted it because KM was going on & on about how armors will keep getting better & make current armors useless. Then he kicked Busterroaf for saying KM was an idiot because all games work like that. KM kicked Buster, followed by a thumbs up sticker & I was probably having a worse week than usual. I've no idea who erased your chat the following 2 times.

You talk about not spending money on this game, but I receive PMs like the following:

You say I'll be the only player playing the game soon because my ego? Something to do with other Gree games? I'm not sure.
    You are still talking about how #1 is wasting money on obsolete epic+? What about the people paying for 2-10? Talk about obsolete epic(non+)

I am pretty sure my cloud & forge are pretty far from "obsolete" still.

Quote Originally Posted by C04dy View Post
    You don't make much sense. Your just ranting about the same **** over and over..
    Rr wasting gems blah blah... Think about it mark maybe the team coming second every war are the ones wasting?
    I do recall you joined them to try and help take us down.
    So much hate at the top.

ByE
    Yeah, ask your sentinel Rediye why he's even trying to break Gree's strict policy by selling his account to the highest bidder in Line ^^ Another great example of someone who'd soon bite the dust and perhaps, would get a permanent ban from Gree =)

I had fun fighting along with Untouchables and their GM has way more class than yours. So I'd take and waste gems enjoying my battles in other guilds than your egomaniac guild. I've fought along side lower guild & players too and wasted gems, but please, just not RR, because it's pure classless being associated to that GM.

Bye for now and see you around. Please don't bite the dust anytime soon ^^

This thread is dumb and stupid! Started by a weak player coming from a weak guild. Oh by the way, why did I call you weak? It's because you don't spend some cash or it's not enough ...

You mentioned strategy right? Well the best strategy to have a good ranking is to avoid the "strong ones" and spend some real money at "weaker guilds" like yours

Top ten guild are currently controlled by ethier RR or untouchables, so that makes the GW interesting? Alliances have been established so that these guilds will remain top 10...

After reaching level 100, nothing is left to do but epic boss and guild wars....
    Who would play a game and grind so hard that he would just accept the fact that he could never be on top?

Quote Originally Posted by II King Mark II View Post
    Anyway, keep bragging about the top 1, you never know how long it could stay there. Still, never will I spend a single gem for RR as your GM is pure classless so as the guild he founded. I'd rather spend my 10k gems opening chests.
    I love this guy. Does RR go around randomly bragging about being #1? lol
    & trust me, Marky, we would never invite you to RR even if we had all the class in the world. Have fun being a hypocrite spending all those gems on chests. I found 400 ** with nothing to enhance frustrating. Much easier to win GW for epic+, not to mention save 7k gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Leave it KM to derail a perfectly good thread. I'll make a few key points:
    -Lady Bad Touch came to me about joining RR with 5000 gems, but only for a W/F epic. I said sure, I can probably make room for them.
    2 hours later:
    -Uncle Bad Touch went to my sentinel about joining RR with 3500 gems for this war.

This caused some marital stress between them, so she went on his phone & used up his 4000 gems, & deleted everyone from our chat. Talk about going nutso.

As to King Marks chat, which he seems to think this has anything to do with, I deleted it because KM was going on & on about how armors will keep getting better & make current armors useless. Then he kicked Busterroaf for saying KM was an idiot because all games work like that. KM kicked Buster, followed by a thumbs up sticker & I was probably having a worse week than usual. I've no idea who erased your chat the following 2 times.

You talk about not spending money on this game, but I receive PMs like the following:

You say I'll be the only player playing the game soon because my ego? Something to do with other Gree games? I'm not sure.
    You are still talking about how #1 is wasting money on obsolete epic+? What about the people paying for 2-10? Talk about obsolete epic(non+)

I am pretty sure my cloud & forge are pretty far from "obsolete" still.
    Preach like you never and don't derail good threads as well. As for your story, it seems twisted as the account given to us was lady made it clear they won't be joining this war, but the next. But I guess your guild so desperately needed more firepower to cling on to the top? Guess her request should have been respected, yet you guys still recruited her uncle and couldn't wait till next war? Even if you say it was uncle's decision to decide in the end, you should have showed some decency or should have asked lady first. Not that it should really be expected from you, but she's been nice to you and all. Congrats for causing such marital problems indeed to these nice fellows.

Anyway, as for the PM by Raichu I don't have any control as to what the members say. I'm in my baby guild so what spending are you talking about?

As for your the last 3 sabotaged in our K&D Community room and the first you did, STOP MAKING EXCUSES, twisting and turning in the stories. What you did was wrong. Period. You should have man up and apologized instead of the constant justification for such insanity. As for the 2nd and 3rd, why should I be convinced it wasn't also you or any of your minions who did it? All K&D community were peaceful and all until you set yet another great example of such indecency, classless act and disrespect to a lot of players. So don't act like all innocent and fault free like the one you're trying to portray here again.

I love this guy. Does RR go around randomly bragging about being #1? lol
    & trust me, Marky, we would never invite you to RR even if we had all the class in the world. Have fun being a hypocrite spending all those gems on chests. I found 400 ** with nothing to enhance frustrating. Much easier to win GW for epic+, not to mention save 7k gems.
    I guess your signature says it all. "Your guild would do whatever it takes to win." Thus, I'd believe lady's account of the story on what happened to your chats earlier.

And trust me Eunutroll, I would NEVER in my whole life put a single trust to someone like you. And we both know and other people know the reason why. I'd rather trust my dog than someone like you. Never will I join RR as well as my chances of getting better epic+, epics, etc. are better in chests.

RR not randomly bragging being top 1? You might want to look at your sig, your previous posts, and your minions' posts ^^

Cheers!

Preach like you never and don't derail good threads as well. As for your story, it seems twisted as the account given to us was lady made it clear they won't be joining this war, but the next. But I guess your guild so desperately needed more firepower to cling on to the top? Guess her request should have been respected, yet you guys still recruited her uncle and couldn't wait till next war? Even if you say it was uncle's decision to decide in the end, you should have showed some decency or should have asked lady first. Not that it should really be expected from you, but she's been nice to you and all. Congrats for causing such marital problems indeed to these nice fellows.

Anyway, as for the PM by Raichu I don't have any control as to what the members say. I'm in my baby guild so what spending are you talking about?

As for your the last 3 sabotaged in our K&D Community room and the first you did, STOP MAKING EXCUSES, twisting and turning in the stories. What you did was wrong. Period. You should have man up and apologized instead of the constant justification for such insanity. As for the 2nd and 3rd, why should I be convinced it wasn't also you or any of your minions who did it? All K&D community were peaceful and all until you set yet another great example of such indecency, classless act and disrespect to a lot of players. So don't act like all innocent and fault free like the one you're trying to portray here again.
    omfg did I just read this right? u guys caused someone marital problems over a game. lmao what a weak relationship ( not being dik) . Not being mean but I have to say its funny a game could do such a thing.. I thought eun was joking writing all the stuff lol and now its confirmed. this is what happens when people take a game too far and make it more important than their lives. everyone should learn from this lmao btw to the TC I like this game a lot and there are a lot of good things it offers that why we are here but if u don't criticize something its never going to get better. its called constructive criticism . this game has potential and we all wanted to reach it and hopefully gree will listen to the people. they are throwing out good suggestions left and right for free.
    Last edited by shawnk; 10-29-2013 at 09:45 AM.

I have no reason to make anything up. Nor do I have anything to do with recruiting. I let my round table of high commanders handle that. If someone comes to us wanting to spend 4000 gems to earn their epic+, they're gonna get into RR. Its not our problem if that person didn't ask his wife for permission or not.

That being said, I don't agree with erasing people's chats but I would do it again in a heartbeat to you Marky 😍

I have no reason to make anything up. Nor do I have anything to do with recruiting. I let my round table of high commanders handle that. If someone comes to us wanting to spend 4000 gems to earn their epic+, they're gonna get into RR. Its not our problem if that person didn't ask his wife for permission or not.

That being said, I don't agree with erasing people's chats but I would do it again in a heartbeat to you Marky ��
    guys don't fight here but omfg this story I have to share it. beast lmao im really a nice guy but this story lol. omfg u guys made my day im done lol

That being said, I don't agree with erasing people's chats but I would do it again in a heartbeat to you Marky ��
    The eunuchorn has spoken!

That being said, I don't agree with erasing people's chats but I would do it again in a heartbeat to you Marky 😍
    You're full of contradiction as always. On the one hand you don't agree for people erasing people's chats, but actually you started and did & keep doing behind another name. Then it's okay as long as it's not your chat rooms? Okay, so much for being hypocrite & .....

Well I wish I can sabotage your rooms myself as well, but I won't stoop down to your level of insanity...sad to say =(

Cheers!

You're full of contradiction as always. On the one hand you don't agree for people erasing people's chats, but actually you started and did & keep doing behind another name. Then it's okay as long as it's not your chat rooms? Okay, so much for being hypocrite & .....

Well I wish I can sabotage your rooms myself as well, but I won't stoop down to your level of insanity...sad to say =(

Cheers!
    That's probably the whole point of 'I would do it again in a heartbeat to you Marky"

It's funny how your whole accusation is based on the groundless accusation that Eunuchorn is this Ashton person you've been talking about.

Technically, I would consider insanity being obsessed enough to post in multiple threads mostly consisting of only flaming in such a short timespan.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!