Graveyard Rampage Prizes Out Now!!! - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Graveyard Rampage Prizes Out Now!!!

Post Count
    Acording to post #26 on this thread, and the original post from A & F

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...veyard+rampage

I got the items I`ve earned

Banned
    Post Count
    2 accounts, 1 did 1042 wins, no Axe, other did 547, neither got correct prizes - this is clearly a breach, I will offer Gree and Moderators 24 hours to resolve this - false advertising is false advertising, which ever country you live.

A win is A win - no where did it state Defensive wins are not wins, that would be madness - In war if you win a defensive battle, does it count - yes - why, because its a Win - your score is higher.......

Whilst accepting this makes it easier for Defense Leaders, they have earnt there position, through both strategy and playing the game.

Post Count
    Personally I don't think defensive wins should count towards the goal because that would benefit DLs very much. However, they didn't specify that this time, so clearly all wins, defensive and offensive, have to count. If it's not, they really have fuc |<ed you over this time, that would be fraud in Sweden.

Why does it feel like children 12 yrs old are running this company sometimes?

Banned
    Post Count
    So Kingow - You don't think Defensive wins should count!

Do you not think a Defensive win is a Win - I do........Its earned through strategy and me having better stats!

Does a Defensive battle count towards win streaks, ie if Your Syndicate came up against SAS, you could not win, SAS could in theory, sit and do nothing and wait for you to hit them and lose points......Now this is classed as a win.......goes towards your win streak, it is part of STRATEGY, which in turn is part of the game....

As for DL's being easy to achieve the points, neither of my Avatars are Defence leaders, but assuming 60 battles, that's 120 wins from being DL, 880 still to get.........Also DL'shave already used large amounts of Gold and Time to get there stats high......so a reward.

If Gree did not accept Defensive wins to be counted, then the splash screen, and indeed the information provided on this Forum by moderators had to state, a WIN is only counted if you are the aggressor - It did not, therefore, its false advertising, plain and simple.

As for Fraud in Sweeden, it is also fraud in the UK,

So Im hoping this is a simple mistake by Gree, and will be rectified very shortly.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I didn't receive my items until I updated the game through the App Store, im on IOS. Make sure you're running the most current version. I also had 1662 wins. Everyone i spoke to shot for extra wins encase they didn't count the defensive ones. Knowing that this LTQ may or may not happen why wouldn't you just go for 1000+ wins to be safe? What's the downside? they don't give them out but you contribute more IP to your syn and they finish higher? its a no brainer.
    Silent Assassins

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree a no brainer, but lets assume, I don't know, Gree made another mess up, lets assume they locked Europeans out for the last hour.......Ohhhhh they did......

So......you see, your screwed either way......Fact is the side of the tin said 1000 wins.......so the objective, aim was 1000 wins, not a small target, ONE THOUSAND WINS, not 1000 ATTACKS that you win.

Its Fraud, false advertising, no question.

Or a simple mistake......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgy83 View Post
    Knowing that this LTQ may or may not happen why wouldn't you just go for 1000+ wins to be safe? What's the downside? they don't give them out but you contribute more IP to your syn and they finish higher? its a no brainer.
    Because not everyone wants to spend a shiat-ton of gold on a hope and a prayer that Gree may end up giving prizes for an individual LTQ that got nixed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm not sure they said anything about wins at all. All they did was lie about nuking this event.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Banned
    Post Count
    Ohhh they Did Guy, the splash screen said it, and the prize list stated how many WINS were needed for each item......

Final Item, Axe shown on Splash SCREEN, 1000 wins to obtain.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    the other issue is, the stats of the rewards handed out don't match what was posted by A&F originally.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree with you Giver..... I have every prize in my inventory, EXCEPT the axe, and I have a screen shot showing over 1K wins...... Apparently, more of them were defensive wins than I thought..... Although that should be irrelevant, since Gree only said wins, and did not specify defensive wins as not counting.

Banned
    Post Count
    When you say apparenty, more were defensive wins than you thought, a Win is a Win - Who told you, you had more, cause IOS, Shows only wins...

Email been sent to Gree, along with 2 tickets, if this is not resolved shortly to my satisfaction, I will take it up with ITunes, as this is CLEARLY FRAUD, and false advertising - the Splash screen stated 1000, wins, this splash screen stayed in the game, even though GREE explained that there was a Glitch!

A moderator kindly posted the rewards and Goals to achieve, they can not then alter or move the Goal posts, without being LIABLE for FRAUD.

I for 1 will not lie down when I am cheated........FRAUD is FRAUD - On the Tin - 1000 wins, that's what I paid my gold for, so that's what I should be rewarded for!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giver View Post
    Ohhh they Did Guy, the splash screen said it, and the prize list stated how many WINS were needed for each item......Final Item, Axe shown on Splash SCREEN, 1000 wins to obtain.
    ahh ok. my apologies. pass me a protest sign.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Link to the rewards list please...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Look through the thread and find it please....