Graveyard Rampage Prizes Out Now!!! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Graveyard Rampage Prizes Out Now!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    OKAY! They should all be out.
    All there thanks A&F

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Angry outraged

These Weapons Are Big Enough To Be Of Consequence In Future Events And Wars. Being A Gold Spender I Am Outraged That These Prizes Where Pulled then Awarded Without Letting Us Know That They Would Be Awarded For Sure And The Requirements to Win Each Level.

Like You Said, we Did Not Earn Them, When You Pulled them After They Where Awarded. This Change Means You Did Not Earn My Gold either!

Thank you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mistech View Post
    These Weapons Are Big Enough To Be Of Consequence In Future Events And Wars. Being A Gold Spender I Am Outraged That These Prizes Where Pulled then Awarded Without Letting Us Know That They Would Be Awarded For Sure And The Requirements to Win Each Level.

Like You Said, we Did Not Earn Them, When You Pulled them After They Where Awarded. This Change Means You Did Not Earn My Gold either!

Thank you.
    Your comment made me think of something. Can you imagine the thousands of players that aren't on this forum!! They'd have no clue of this as it was never in their goals list!!
    That sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    now that they are all out, can i get all the ones i actually earned please? i finished more goals than i was rewarded for.

also, while you are fixing that f'up, can you please correct the stats on the ones that were given out, to match what A&F posted they were? thanks *rolleyes*

Banned
    Post Count
    Do defensive wins count? I'm a little confused. Nothing was explained properly... Help please

Post Count

Missing prizes

Anyone besides me missing prizes. I had over 125 wins and didn't get the prize for 106?

Gree in the future can you please start off explaining the rules and how each goal will be rewarded instead of just randomly changing things.

Friendly bump

Banned
    Post Count
    my mini has the prizes, he only got 407 wins... my main account got 1034 wins, nothing yet and no axe, but you guys said the 20/20 has already gone out???

do i wait, or raise a ticket?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    UPDATE: All "Last Ride" prizes for total completion of the event are done. All prizes for levels 12/20 through 20/20 of the LTQ are done. We're still working on prizes for steps 1/20 through 11/20; those will be scripted out today.
    TW Lui has all the syndicate wins and win streak prizes, but he says he does not have any of the individual win prizes, including most obviously the "Last Ride" car. He was DL, but he had way over 1000 wins, so I do not know why he would not have received the prizes. Can I submit a ticket on his behalf? He does not speak English.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I do not have the axe yet.. Do I wait a little longer or send a ticket? I have all other prizes.

Post Count
    Why did you not communicate these were going to be reinstated?

As a low ranked team shooting for wins and streaks we sat on our hands avoiding any individual fights that were not required, thus adversely impacting the individual prizes we could have received and denying us the ability to make an informed decision.

Banned
    Post Count
    Having done 1042 Wins I have not had Axe, yet I see it has been awarded.

A win is a Win - if my stats are better than a Rival, that is STRATEGY - I have earned the right to call it a win - regardless of it being a defensive win - IT IS A WIN - In a battle - no hits are thrown and a TEAM wins, that's A win towards the STREAK - THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW FOR ME - 2 tickets in.

Banned
    Post Count
    The splash screen said the event was live - the forum posted the goals, no where did it say defensive wins did not count.........

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey CJ54 i'm not sure you guys got this right. can you please check again. start in a 9 person syndicate called F3ST1VUS for reference. most left the group after the war so not sure if thats what impacting things.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I got prizes, but not the axe. The only way that's possible is if defensive wins were not counted..... Very shady. I haven't seen anywhere, where it said defensive wins would not count.