Graveyard Rampage Prizes Out Now!!! - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Graveyard Rampage Prizes Out Now!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    How many wins did I have for my 1048 wins? Oh if you guys didn't mess up I would know EXACTLY how much I needed and not waste money on. We're not happy. This is not right. I spent an extra $200 for a 19/20 weapon? NO I want the axe. CJ or A&F what are you going to do to resolve this matter?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It may well have always been offensive, but in battle a defensive win still goes on your score as a win.. In pvp it counts for nothing.. So you cant compare war to a pvp event.

YOU CLEARLY SAID: 1000 WINS = FINAL GOAL

I and many others have 1000+ wins, and many pushed and bought more gold to get there... only to be told AFTER the event that defensive doesn't count? Itunes.. credit card companys etc will have a different view to you gree.. This may be a game, but real money is involved and this in many places counts as fraud.

Banned
    Post Count
    Just please fix this Gree. Don't mess up in the future, if you do. Be very very clear with the rules. I want the axe or give me the extra gold I spent after 19/20

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by A SALT RIFLE View Post
    Just please fix this Gree. Don't mess up in the future, if you do. Be very very clear with the rules. I want the axe or give me the extra gold I spent after 19/20
    They dont owe you anything. It wasn't even an official event. HYou dont desereve the gold back. no one does. It was spent earning IP for your Syn. Should they take the IP gthat you earned from that gold and deduct in from your syn's total and rebalance the leaderboard. This is ridiculous. a bunch of babies. Did you not have this convo with your syn during the battle? hey guys do you know if it counts defensive wins? no hodgy we dont. were going to get extra to be safe. simple.
    Silent Assassins

Banned
    Post Count
    And what's safe? 25? 50? 100? 250? Extra

Banned
    Post Count
    My mistake A+F - yes I admit it, its been like that in PVP - UMMMMMM

This weekend was not PvP, it was war weekend, this was a new event, to earn more money for Gree - If you had withdrawn the prizes, you had to remove the splash screen, you did not.

This is Fraud, plain and simple, FRAUD, by false advertising, haven spoken at length with ITunes, they are very interested, and are suggesting ALL gold spent on the game can be recovered. I have also spoken to my Credit card provider, who also suggest this is wrongful advertising..

I prefer to view it as an honest mistake, that will be rectified.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    It's always been offensive wins in the history of all PvP events dating back to forever.
    Not to stir the pot but everyone here has not been playing forever. I am just dissapointed to thought I had achieved a goal and spent money to achieve the goal only to end up feeling like I got robbed.

LINE ID- gravy73
    50shadesof gravy.com

Banned
    Post Count
    Hodgy83, some of us buy our own Gold, with our own money, some of us don't have demands to do 500,000 pts......

Some of us read the rules, look at the rewards and make a decision - as for taking my points from my syndicate, there position and prize would not alter.

This was an Individual event aimed by Gree to Increase revenue, they MUST play fair, or face the consequences, your input is not needed in this discussion, as you clearly had to do more, to maintain your seat in second place.

Banned
    Post Count
    I was using my wins as a tracker. No one specified the rules and there NOTHING to truly tally the wins!!! I thought 1000 wins will get the prize. I'm not the only one who's in this situation. Either take away all the prizes or go based on players wins.

Banned
    Post Count
    I did 1048 wins what was 425,000 IP I wasn't on FC or SAS . I did this clearly for the GOAL.

Banned
    Post Count
    Actually a moderator, did point out both the rules and the prizes, they even listed the number of wins for each prize, at no point did they say Attacking wins only count - Why....because A win is a win.....no ifs no buts, this is false advertising.

Im also not FC or SAS, im in a top 25.......Luckily ill simply get all the gold i've ever spent refunded.

Banned
    Post Count
    Giver send me PM

Lurker
    Post Count
    I really think we are waiting our time as my 2 previous post stated...but what do u expect? ..and with the Europe time glitch they haven't responded too...it's the same ole story time and time again...but what is the answer?...I'm scratching my head until it bleeds bcuz like a lot of other pass issues it hasn't been resolved ...and the droid scrolling glitch as well...it's a shame...I'm about to say it's pathetic...well I said it

Banned
    Post Count
    Napasi, I'm not prepared to let Fraud occur, nor are ITunes or Credit companies.

As I have Stated, if this is a Simple mistake, Rectify it if not, its FRAUD, plain and simple.

Banned
    Post Count
    CJ or A&F what are you going to do to resolve this issue? There's a lot of people not happy. We know you lost a bunch of customers regarding gold bonus program. Many more will leave because of this. The straw that broke the camels back!