Graveyard Rampage Prizes Out Now!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Graveyard Rampage Prizes Out Now!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    they are sending out the prizes to those that earned them. The mistaken inventory was only around for a little while.
    Ah. Saw Graveyard Rampage and thought this was about the war. I see now that it is about the individual LTQ.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dgwalker View Post
    WTF? I thought this LTQ was nixed and dropped?

What was this LTQ exactly?
    I never saw it show up on my screen.
    How many wins were needed?

-Dgwalker
    It's on page 6 of one of the stickies I believe. The mods stated they will most likely award players after the battle. You needed 1000 wins to win it all but any number up to that point won some great items as well. It's great to have an incentive like that to motivate everyone in the syn to pull their weight.
    Silent Assassins

We'll also be getting the wrapper prize out to everyone who earned that (the Last Ride, the one for completing the LTQ and GLTQ both).

Like I said, it's going to take a while due to the number of prizes that have to go out, but everything will get awarded.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So everyone who would have won a prize for this LTQ will be getting the correct prizes? Or is it just the people got 1000 wins? Would someone who got 200 wins, still get all prizes up to 13/20?

Quote Originally Posted by MsTink0514 View Post
    So everyone who would have won a prize for this LTQ will be getting the correct prizes? Or is it just the people got 1000 wins? Would someone who got 200 wins, still get all prizes up to 13/20?
    Everyone who would have completed one of the LTQ goals, is my understanding. That's why it is so many people.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks, but I am still totally confused about whether I earned a prize.
    I got 230 wins. Is that Grave yard Rampage 1 + 2?
    Or is it something else?

Thanks
    Dgwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgy83 View Post
    It's on page 6 of one of the stickies I believe. The mods stated they will most likely award players after the battle. You needed 1000 wins to win it all but any number up to that point won some great items as well. It's great to have an incentive like that to motivate everyone in the syn to pull their weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Will we get a notification of sorts for the prizes?
    No, but I'll repost them when we get the ball rolling. Right now we're looking at scripting or hand-batching; once we see what is feasible they'll start going out.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks CJ...I look forward to my new toys soon

Post Count
    So if you did manage to get 1000 wins during the war you will recieve the ax that was approx 28K I believe. Would you also recive the other weapons if you did not finish the entire 1000 wins

Back Alley Network

Post Count
    oh Lord! there changing the script... Everyone dunk and cover!

Banned
    Post Count
    I was looking in the wrong thread. Thanks Hodgy
    -Dgwalker

For reference:

Goal Name/ Number of Wins Required
    Graveyard Rampage (1/20) 4
    Graveyard Rampage (2/20) 9
    Graveyard Rampage (3/20) 16
    Graveyard Rampage (4/20) 25
    Graveyard Rampage (5/20) 36
    Graveyard Rampage (6/20) 49
    Graveyard Rampage (7/20) 64
    Graveyard Rampage (8/20) 82
    Graveyard Rampage (9/20) 103
    Graveyard Rampage (10/20) 127
    Graveyard Rampage (11/20) 154
    Graveyard Rampage (12/20) 184
    Graveyard Rampage (13/20) 219
    Graveyard Rampage (14/20) 259
    Graveyard Rampage (15/20) 304
    Graveyard Rampage (16/20) 354
    Graveyard Rampage (17/20) 409
    Graveyard Rampage (18/20) 470
    Graveyard Rampage (19/20) 537
    Graveyard Rampage (20/20) 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgy83 View Post

Lurker
    Post Count
    the individual LTQ disappeared from my goals on the first day of battle... and now it's being awarded?? Did it disappear from everyone's goal list or just a few? Will I be awarded?

Kind of lame, I probably wouldn't have agreed to PA or hit wall almost every battle if I knew this individual LTQ was still going on.

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree. My syndicate was intentionally keeping IP low so that we would do well on streaks. As a result I only got in 1 hit in the first several battles. If I knew individual wins counted, I would have attacked the lowest Level player I could find in order to minimize early IP, but still get the wins.

-Dgwalker

Quote Originally Posted by MuMiX View Post
    the individual LTQ disappeared from my goals on the first day of battle... and now it's being awarded?? Did it disappear from everyone's goal list or just a few? Will I be awarded?

Kind of lame, I probably wouldn't have agreed to PA or hit wall almost every battle if I knew this individual LTQ was still going on.

Post Count
    How are you planning on compensating players on the "extra hour" for half a syn after the war had supposedly ended?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    How are you planning on compensating players on the "extra hour" for half a syn after the war had supposedly ended?
    It would be nice if they gave the next individual win goal for free. So, you would get 15 prizes if you completed 14 goals. Looks like a fair deal to me!
    Last edited by jmeijer; 10-28-2013 at 04:28 PM.