Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Oops. Sent that prematurely. Sowwy!

Anyway, with that aside, let me tell you guys something about this topic.

Despite GREE's recent weird decisions and what most people are commenting in this thread, I still have faith in this game and I believe that they will make changes to the chest system.

Why so? Here's why!

For the sake of those players who started with "3 chests + 1 occasional chest" system, there was a time when the game only has 2 options for chests, Enchanted and Silver (No DP, No Event chests). They cost the same as they are now BUT we had an option to REROLL the prize we got (if ever we didn't want it) for a lower gem price. Enchanted chests are valuable back then cause they may contain Ultra Rares.

Now, there's no reroll BUT DP and Event chests were added! Isn't that a big change?

So for those who are waiting for a change in the chest system, I assure you that there will be a change. Though I don't guarantee that the value of these existing chests will remain the same after that change.

Honestly, I think GREE will just delete Silver chest from the game, decrease the values of Enchanted and DP chest, and make Event chests not so Event-y (They'll make them stationary). This is just my opinion, of course.
    It's been fun.

So I don't know how often people at GREE read stuff from here, and I'm also not unsure of their sense of cynical/sarcastic humor.... but I just recently opened chests with 11 silver keys and 7/11 were gold bars. LOL... all in different quantities (which is unusual because I'm pretty sure I only saw in 250 gold units before).

So I ended up getting a few thousand gold and a bunch of random nuthins

very funny. very