Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

I like the silver key chest since they are easy to get and give simple loot including fusion stones and gems, however maybe increase the mats they drop 3x

The 2nd key level (forgot the name) have a chance of fusion boosts and rare armor and outdated mats, these keys are harder to get. I would increase the mat drops 3x as well and manybe introduce the nemisis here

The DPC if we face facts a veteran player only wants the epics and maybe a few legendary+ that are still good, otherwise the rest is used to level gear or fusion to try for epics.

I opened 23 beast chest and got 21 2stars and 2 outdated legendaries and was really decieved, today i opened 9 silver keys and got 3 gems and 7 fusion stones and was happy. It is all relative. People will complain untill there is a chest that only gives epic then they will complain there are too many epics out there.

I vote keep it the same except triple the mats they give out and add nemisis to sencond tier keys
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

ONLY UNLESS TO YOU GUYS! And that around 1-5% of players who came to this forum+ top 50 guild members and i am one of them

NOT USELESS to 99%-95% of total players who play k&d my son my daughter my friends
    Gree still getting $ from DPC from new players/kids/casual player/not a forum user

I know this is a bit off topic, but I'd love to see a higher chance of fusion stone drops. I wouldn't mind the chests so much if so. Haha.
    Knights and Dragons
    IGN: UND Sir Spunge lvl 1XX, UND Lil Spunge lvl 40+ (leveling constantly)
    Guild: Undying
    Guild Placement: Guild Master, Guild Champion
    LineID: sirspunge (if I ever get back on Line)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    ONLY UNLESS TO YOU GUYS! And that around 1-5% of players who came to this forum+ top 50 guild members and i am one of them

NOT USELESS to 99%-95% of total players who play k&d my son my daughter my friends
    Gree still getting $ from DPC from new players/kids/casual player/not a forum user

Shhhh you're wrong. There's only 1 way to see everything & that's only from the view of the person looking. Other people don't exist. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Shhhh you're wrong. There's only 1 way to see everything & that's only from the view of the person looking. Other people don't exist. Duh.

Sometimes i hate you but sometimes you speak the true.
    Seriously most of them only think about themselves, and too bad gree will not even bother/listening to them

It's easy to make DPC more interesting:
    - Add new vanity items like wings or capes.
    - New potions (example: epic energy refill, arena energy refill, guild war energy refill etc.)
    - Low chance to hit big with lots of gems
    - New armors of course
    - Etc.

Maybe Gree is getting enough money from guild wars. They don't need us buying chests anymore.
    I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinae View Post
    It's easy to make DPC more interesting:
    - Add new vanity items like wings or capes.
    - New potions (example: epic energy refill, arena energy refill, guild war energy refill etc.)
    - Low chance to hit big with lots of gems
    - New armors of course
    - Etc.

Maybe Gree is getting enough money from guild wars. They don't need us buying chests anymore.
    They need us buying ripoff 5000 gems outdated rewards or 999 gem outdated rewards, or 300 x (how many times ur feeling like wasting ur money) gems on special chests so you dont get an epic ...

everything about chests is wrong, except gold and silver
    I lost my old siggy, actually I lost my old account
    Either way! Re-adding my friends, new ones send pm first for friendship hmmk?
    Still Mythical Guild CEO - Still not making any sense! ~We're recruiting~

Alieda ~ Level One-Hundred-Something-Something ~

Quote Originally Posted by Shinae View Post
    There will be a constant flow of newbies buying chests because the results are better than their starter armors/who think the 2-star fodder is better than the 1-star storyline armors...
    In other words: DPC for the clueless newbies, guild wars (and special chests) for those who realised DPC sucks.
    (and gem boycot for those that realize Gree doesn't care about their players. )
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post

I feel bad for your children with grammar like that.
    As for outdated chests ive been saying that forever, But the chests are the least of my concerns,
    We need the story quests to be more geared everyone over 100, maybe just bump up the exp, keys and ect every 100 levels
    Guild Master of Gravity lv 51, 7/33

spirit: 8% fire: 8% air: 8% water: 8% earth: 7%
    Name : NickkyDC
    Level 139 ( Moontide non + 91/99, Specter's Shroud non+ 20/99, Firestorm Vanguard non+ 40/99, Assassins shroud +, and Horsemans Battlegear+ both maxed)
    Add me - XBC-XXZ-BZQ

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    I hope you don't lump my comment up as one of those "whiner" threads because I think I have a point.

I think the contents of the chests, especially the dark prince, enchanted, and silver chests are somewhat outdated. Here's the deal. I think months ago, it may have been an awesome thing to try to forge Dark Prince's Royal armor or Swamp Shaman Robes... you know, stuff you can forge by picking up elements from the existing worlds in the game.

But here's the thing... as weeks go by, new epic armors or boss armors (legendary) are released and CLEARLY there's an inflation in the stats of these new armors (if you don't believe me, check the history of all the epics and legendary armors that were released, and you will see that the stats have been creeping up every few weeks or so), which makes the older original K&D armors more and more useless and weak compared to some of these new armors.... because clearly, the stats of these original armors are exempt from this overall armor inflation. The stats gap is widening so much that when new players ask me what strategies they should follow to strengthen their knights, I tell them to go for the weekly epic boss armors (or maybe open chests if they want to spend the $) and then maybe even shoot for the weekly epic boss +, as the rest are essentially garbage.

So why is that I'm still getting snake skins, wriggling roots, and shards etc when I open these chests..? I feel like that the game makers have rendered their own original armors obsolete, so it seems pointless to be receiving these random elements.

Can something be done to upgrade the contents of these chests, so the chest opening can be a bit more exciting? I understand that it would be silly to dispense fusion stones all the time (though I'm sure I wouldn't mind it!) but maybe the random elements can be that of the current week's epic boss for instance? That way, maybe the players who didn't quite make it to Lv15, 43, or 60 will have a shot at collecting enough elements to forge an USEFUL armor.
    just don't buy them and they will eventually upgrade them hopefully . costumers can voice their opinion with their money. there is no reason to open dp chests etc...

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by NickkyDC View Post
    He's probably not English... The kids learn a different language at home and (hopefully) English on school.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by NickkyDC View Post
    As for outdated chests ive been saying that forever, But the chests are the least of my concerns,
    We need the story quests to be more geared everyone over 100, maybe just bump up the exp, keys and ect every 100 levels
    no need to make fun of his grammer. he could be a foreignor like me and I know 3 languages and English is not my first . ofcourse I just got into dental school and i speak full English but my grammer still sucks . no need to police grammer on a game forum <3

u r right about ur point on dp chests though people are buying them because they are not thinking it through. I have seen the jian fully upgraded in the arena.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnk View Post
    u r right about ur point on dp chests though people are buying them because they are not thinking it through. I have seen the jian fully upgraded in the arena.
    Yea. I have two or three friends with Jian + (nearly) maxed. Fought a few Jians + in Arena too.
    Jian's Battlegear + looks amazing and it's the second best Fire/Water Armor at this point (only behind Boilerplate +), but I wouldn't spend $100 for it...
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Yea. I have two or three friends with Jian + (nearly) maxed. Fought a few Jians + in Arena too.
    Jian's Battlegear + looks amazing and it's the second best Fire/Water Armor at this point (only behind Boilerplate +), but I wouldn't spend $100 for it...
    I know man. I really wanted lol but 100 dollars for it is just too much at this point. I think they are going to roll out another fire/water soon and it will look awesome if it they incorporate water/fire in the armor design just like they have done jian

Quote Originally Posted by shawnk View Post
    I know man. I really wanted lol but 100 dollars for it is just too much at this point. I think they are going to roll out another fire/water soon and it will look awesome if it they incorporate water/fire in the armor design just like they have done jian
    Some are saying Horseman will be fire water... That could be it. That would explain why they are selling the Jian's :P
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)