how many in your faction are active during the battles

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: how many in your faction are active during the battles

Articulate Author
    Post Count

how many in your faction are active during the battles

how many are active from your faction during each battle, why won't gree put an icon on WD window so we know

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    I see it as part of the challenge.

Banned
    Post Count
    Usually a minimum of 6 during our few slow periods and 10+ most of the time. We're a faction of 28. We take roll call before each battle to gauge our strength and if we have too few we'll take a break for a bit until more arrive. We usually have at LEAST 8-9 players active 24 hours a day during WD. It's all about communication. It's a key component of any successful faction.
    Last edited by Gunfighter; 10-28-2013 at 06:07 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Too many are dormant in the faction I'm in. In fact, I'm fed up with most of them. I joined it after a few wars and wanted to help them get to Top 750, but only half the faction participates. I literally have MW open on my ipad all day during work, yet some people only open the app once a week. I'm 1.0m att/1.5m def if anybody's looking add a player after Mexico. I'm looking to be in a Top 500 faction and, yes, I buy gold. Lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Every one on my team has been verry active

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    Too many are dormant in the faction I'm in. In fact, I'm fed up with most of them. I joined it after a few wars and wanted to help them get to Top 750, but only half the faction participates. I literally have MW open on my ipad all day during work, yet some people only open the app once a week. I'm 1.0m att/1.5m def if anybody's looking add a player after Mexico. I'm looking to be in a Top 500 faction and, yes, I buy gold. Lol.
    709825088, il add you, we're looking for active players, no requirements, well not much except, be active

Post Count
    Look at the link in my signiature, we would be very glad to have you are we're very close to top 400 atm
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Post Count
    On a side note. My faction has been more active than last war since we had a merger with some members of another group. Between the 7 of them they must have scored about 200k points or so. Most of our players have scored 15k + points, while some are hardly scoring at all
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A vast majority of our faction are active during most wars, however over 90% can't find a target to hit , and a lot of wars no one can hit anyone.

Post Count
    Pm, sent. You can join Combat Masters, we have 5-10 spots because of inactive members. We are Top400 and like active players to join directly after war. We dont want booted players! Put "Hoogie wants you!" on your wall. Minimum stats 4000 times level. 624921729
    Other disappointed players are welcome as well!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We are currently 50/52 members. Of those 50, 50 have been active all weekend.

Amazing, since GREE decided to make this a CC war weekend as well. Stupid?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshots View Post
    A vast majority of our faction are active during most wars, however over 90% can't find a target to hit , and a lot of wars no one can hit anyone.
    this is what we are running into quite often. with the inflated defense stats we have a lot of guys who can only attack the CC. I can tell its getting frustrating for them and they are quickly losing interest in the game.