Retirement Home

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Retirement Home

Hybrid View

Post Count

Retirement Home

This is a thread for people who are leaving the game to post their goodbyes and messages, so that we don't have a new thread created every time someone leaves. Also feel free to share any stories or good times that you had while playing this game. Enjoy

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i remember my first 100 stat unit... i think it was an anniversary prize. felt like a badass.
    Proud Owner of the French Nuclear Option

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bstreazy View Post
    i remember my first 100 stat unit... i think it was an anniversary prize. felt like a badass.
    Oh, Yeah I remember that. I believe it was called something like the anniversary soldier.(120A / 80D). I felt so much pride getting that unit. Nowadays I don't even feel good when I get a 3000+/3000+ unit.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss! View Post
    Oh, Yeah I remember that. I believe it was called something like the anniversary soldier.(120A / 80D). I felt so much pride getting that unit. Nowadays I don't even feel good when I get a 3000+/3000+ unit.
    lol i know what u mean...
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    it was called 1 year veteran
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You should delete this thread a rename it goodbye thread

Post Count
    I remember my first rare boss unit. Mortar Soldier, 85/70. I was so happy when I got this.
    Modern War Alliance Code: 437-990-068

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I started a new thread and gave you credit for starting this one

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i don't remember anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    i don't remember anything
    you are not alone, it's the age

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    remember the first time you got 9 crates, and were sooo sure you could get that 10th one... lol
    Proud Owner of the French Nuclear Option

Post Count
    I remember about 1.5 years ago, I has a lvl80 ally with 200 Gigns. I thought to my self, one day I want to be just as strong as this guy. Now, I have 1,000 Gigns and they don't even make into my army..lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I remember about 1.5 years ago, I has a lvl80 ally with 200 Gigns. I thought to my self, one day I want to be just as strong as this guy. Now, I have 1,000 Gigns and they don't even make into my army..lol
    LMAO~~ 10 characters

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Roborhino retirement

Posted on behalf of our departed leader who was banned a couple of months back.. "I have now left the game, my MLP left a month or so ago, Roborhino main left before Cuba (android users 200+ pay him a visit and check out the barrel art) My mini has been transferred to a good friend to carry on the cause... I am now MW free and happy, time to spend with my friends and family... This post is not about me but about those l have fought alongside... From the early days as part of We are Borg, then the Expendables and finally Expendables 2... I have been an officer in 4 factions and leader in two, it has always been a pleasure being part of these teams and l will certainly miss them... Sir in We are Borg and Ahab in Expendables you showed my the true path to leadership... There are too many people that l have fought with to mention here but Shane and Sinister you are true comrades, you put up with my rants and helped to achieve the unachievable... I will not miss the game, l will miss my friends... To all those l have raided or attacked, to those streaks we have ruined l do not apologise, a game is a game. Don't take defeat to heart look towards victory.. I understand the boys are back in town at the Expendables and Expendables 2 will strengthen... Good luck to you guys in 2014 and good luck to those that stay in the game..." Roborhino left the game 31/12/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bstreazy View Post
    remember the first time you got 9 crates, and were sooo sure you could get that 10th one... lol
    Awesome!!!! on the 2 day of 5 day even...Its a sure thing...