The end of MW and goodbye and good luck to everyone - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The end of MW and goodbye and good luck to everyone

Post Count
    Sorry to see you go Thundarr, enjoyed reading your posts.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ffp View Post
    I believe you will be joined by many people.
    Yes wq. He very well may.

Consistent Contributor goldacre84's Avatar
    Post Count
    losers. on the flip side, plenty of players are now reaping the benefits of being in a higher action. What fun would it be if every faction remained in the same bracket every war? Change and fluctuation is goooood!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've left and comeback twice. Others likewise (FERR for one).. If you wanna go.. GO! ...

If you really want to break free of the addiction, cash in your base and donate to your faction. Delete the app and don't come back for 28 days. After 28 days the addiction is broken.

Those like myself who didn't do this are back. Saying that i'm having fun so what the heck. Enjoy and stop moaning.

Consistent Contributor mistergreen's Avatar
    Post Count
    I spent zero gold this time around. I'm done with gold.
    Faction - Jedi Warriors 821 575 262
    #178 in Brazil
    #238 in Greenland
    #190 in Egypt
    #215 in China
    #290 in Colombia
    #289 in Madagascar
    #244 in Poland
    #200 in Australia
    #287 in Canada
    #184 in India
    #129 in France
    #108 in Mexico
    #160 in Italy
    #131 in Netherlands
    #238 in Cuba

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Me and my friend sold all our Buildings and quit our top 150 Faction.

I woke up today and instantly didnt have to grab my phone to collect money or do some team event.
    This was a really nice feeling.
    I know a few other players quit as well, Gree has created such a stat imbalance the game is fast becoming a joke.
    Good luck to all that remain. But tho its only been 24 hours i can already tell its the best decision i have made in a while.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by leeroy View Post
    Me and my friend sold all our Buildings and quit our top 150 Faction.

I woke up today and instantly didnt have to grab my phone to collect money or do some team event.
    This was a really nice feeling.
    I know a few other players quit as well, Gree has created such a stat imbalance the game is fast becoming a joke.
    Good luck to all that remain. But tho its only been 24 hours i can already tell its the best decision i have made in a while.
    Oh u are still here. Still look up for what going on with Gree

I build my base then I Raid/Attack yours. Victory/Defeated it just a game nothing personal. Have fun All

Banned
    Post Count
    today another good friend told me that he will retire and leave his faction, he is in top faction with both of his accounts

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Correct me if I am wrong...

The changes that have been made aren't just for lowbie's but the big guys as well. So the units all the lower guys got, the big guys got them as well. So, The Gaps weren't closed any. The % units being handed out everywhere, everyone got. Hence it created a larger gap between the big boys and the weaklings. All the crazy users that made the choice to do the high experience LTQ's just set themselves up for being a target during the war for good points.. Alot of people are high level with okay stats and have targets on their backs. Yes Gree has made some mistakes but the principle is still the same. The main thing that has changed is people complaining cause it's not how they want it. If you really think about it, the gaps between stats are the same it just sucks if you missed out on the glitches.

Have a good one guys, not looking for bashing, just wanted to share that thought.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hood1976 View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong...

The changes that have been made aren't just for lowbie's but the big guys as well. So the units all the lower guys got, the big guys got them as well. So, The Gaps weren't closed any. The % units being handed out everywhere, everyone got. Hence it created a larger gap between the big boys and the weaklings. All the crazy users that made the choice to do the high experience LTQ's just set themselves up for being a target during the war for good points.. Alot of people are high level with okay stats and have targets on their backs. Yes Gree has made some mistakes but the principle is still the same. The main thing that has changed is people complaining cause it's not how they want it. If you really think about it, the gaps between stats are the same it just sucks if you missed out on the glitches.

Have a good one guys, not looking for bashing, just wanted to share that thought.
    You are wrong because the boss event is impossible for those over level 150. Last war it handed out 200K worth of units for those who could complete 100 bosses. So those under level 150 are getting massive bonuses that are unavailable to those over 150 unless they want to spend $500 dollars (real money).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thundarr View Post
    You are wrong because the boss event is impossible for those over level 150. Last war it handed out 200K worth of units for those who could complete 100 bosses. So those under level 150 are getting massive bonuses that are unavailable to those over 150 unless they want to spend $500 dollars (real money).
    That is exactly what GREE want you to do and there are players out there that will spend that kind of money. If the revenues earned from the event does not meet their required targets, they will change it to bring back revenues in line with their predictions. If those decisions alienate certain groups of high level players, they are enticing you to start again with big prizes to quickly raise your stats. You might not believe it and they may have had a couple of c0ckups, but they are trying to balance it the best they can to extrapolate as much money as possible from all players at all levels.

Post Count
    +1

Buy a gift for your wife or daughter/son instead hahahaha
    SUPER UNITED WARRIORS

Invite code 656127774

We are fast growing always high with goals
    looking for donators and active players to reach the top

We communicate by groupme...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by twofinger2 View Post
    Why is anybody spending any money on this game?
    Because they are............(insert your own negative here)

Quote Originally Posted by huminator View Post
    +1

Buy a gift for your wife or daughter/son instead hahahaha
    Stopped buying vaults a while ago, mom got a great birthday present the other day...suck it Gree(dy)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    if no one spends any money who the fack is going to pay for the game you all play?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by La La594 View Post
    if no one spends any money who the fack is going to pay for the game you all play?
    Until there is consistency and more focus on the customer I don't play
    I'd rather no one spent and they shut up shop plenty more out there in the real world