Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

How do you like the timing of the war?

So what do you guys think? Do you like the idea of a war during the week? Hate it? Or don't particularly care?

Hate it. I'm missing most of it because of that and that results me being kicked from my guild because of the 30k minimum.

Hate it!!! War during the week is bad for business those of us that work won't be able to participate and spend our money
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

We also were caught flat footed by not waiting a whole month. Several of our guild members made plans for that weekend. It would be nice to keep on a schedule.

Why it doesnt end on Sunday is beyond me. Thats a different timing problem for us.

I am thinking Gree likes how much money they get from wars so why not ? Soon, they'll be weekly wars, 4 of them every month
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

That prediction is probably correct

Apparantly Gree thinks most of their players are independantly wealthy and can spend all day during 3 workdays to play a game, instead of working at their jobs.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

horrible,
    I lost my old siggy, actually I lost my old account
    Either way! Re-adding my friends, new ones send pm first for friendship hmmk?
    Still Mythical Guild CEO - Still not making any sense! ~We're recruiting~

Alieda ~ Level One-Hundred-Something-Something ~

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    Apparantly Gree thinks most of their players are independantly wealthy and can spend all day during 3 workdays to play a game, instead of working at their jobs.
    More or less. Or that you'll devote every waking moment to the game. One or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    We also were caught flat footed by not waiting a whole month. Several of our guild members made plans for that weekend. It would be nice to keep on a schedule.

Why it doesnt end on Sunday is beyond me. Thats a different timing problem for us.
    My guess would be they're experimenting to see how many people will spend over various time periods. And they should apologize, how dare they make a schedule that doesn't mesh with every single player out there based on their work/school/sleep schedule.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I have another reason why they put the war as they did. In the spring we had a Kingodom Age war during the change from wintertime to summertime. And it was a catastrophe! It ended up with Gree closing their servers during the war for a few hours. This because the architecture can't cope with time changes... My guess they are trying to avoid that this time. If you haven't noticed US will switch time the next night after the war ends.

I wanted a war alright! I just wanted a fusion war...

Oh, and not on ****ing Wednesday.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

I have another reason why they put the war as they did. In the spring we had a Kingodom Age war during the change from wintertime to summertime. And it was a catastrophe! It ended up with Gree closing their servers during the war for a few hours. This because the architecture can't cope with time changes... My guess they are trying to avoid that this time. If you haven't noticed US will switch time the next night after the war ends.
    That doesn't matter. If the architecture is going to go down, it's going to go down whether people are all on one hour earlier or one hour later.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

7 day wars would be nice. Maybe it's just me. Think about being able to casually war whenever you want!
    Fusion wars weren't bringing any revenue, need moar armors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post

My guess would be they're experimenting to see how many people will spend over various time periods. And they should apologize, how dare they make a schedule that doesn't mesh with every single player out there based on their work/school/sleep schedule.
    I agree with the first.

The later seems unnecessary in reply to my comment we have people who would like to know when to expect war.

We have some people in our guild like me who just love the wars and Im sorry you cant understand why they would be dissapointed to miss it. I love the war. I also enjoy coming together as a team and the whole bit. I too would be dissapointed to miss it.

They gave 5 days notice of a 4 day war. Where's the non participation fitting in? Long wars are good because everyone gets to play based on their own schedule