Current battle match ups // similar teams or lopsided match ups??? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Current battle match ups // similar teams or lopsided match ups???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My syn have been put up against syndicates where their lowest guy was 600, we have only a couple people who can get points off that, so pretty lopsided from what ive seen.
    Proud owner of not one but two Laundromat's

Game not working? Get an Android.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It seems most are in the same boat. We are a consistant 70/100 finishing team team. This war we have seen top 25 teams 4 times and the same one twice. About 5 of our strongest members could beat a few low level players and that's it and the other 55 had to sit on the bench. Always seemed to happen when we needed one more win for the goal. Gets a little frustrating. Glad it's just a game.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just as i wrote the last post. Last battle #15 now # 16. We have zero chance. Can't touch them. Come on gree.

Post Count
    as far as total ips are concerned, most syndicates we are paired up against are within 15% difference from us. this time around, however, about 1/3 of our fights have been against players with 400k-1mil+ in defense (for their weakest player). our highest attack score is 175k. i wouldn't call that evenly matched..

Banned
    Post Count
    i dunno... my syndicate got teams that are quite equal to us.

maybe they changed the algorithm, so u must get a team that is open to fight (another team that pressed the "battle" button"), and top 250 leaves u with around 100 syndicates of your level (top 200 to top 300) so in most cases it will choose a stronger team rather then a weaker team?