Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Early War Shenannigans...A Cautionary Tale

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post

My added $.02 -- I'm in RED. It was my solution to how much it sucks to be spending gold. Tiny strong free teams are the way of the future. My defense is about 60% higher than my offense... and it was getting stupidly hard to find targets in a top 10 faction.
    It can't suck that bad..you guys have dropped gold on us twice already this war. Teams down at the Top1500/1000 mark can't compete with you guys and you know it!

It's a bit rich coming on here and playing the victim in all this. One can only hope that GREE changes the matching dynamics to counter your proposed 'way of the future'. You have inadvertently alienated the smaller teams trying to do their best to the point where they won't bother turning up at all. Let's see you try fighting on your own!

Mind you, RED can always have match ups with Little Bus Riders, lol. I'm willing to bet you guys have never been paired, even though our team has pulled both of you repeatedly this war and last. Interesting that?!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VSH View Post
    It can't suck that bad..you guys have dropped gold on us twice already this war. Teams down at the Top1500/1000 mark can't compete with you guys and you know it!

It's a bit rich coming on here and playing the victim in all this. One can only hope that GREE changes the matching dynamics to counter your proposed 'way of the future'. You have inadvertently alienated the smaller teams trying to do their best to the point where they won't bother turning up at all. Let's see you try fighting on your own!

Mind you, RED can always have match ups with Little Bus Riders, lol. I'm willing to bet you guys have never been paired, even though our team has pulled both of you repeatedly this war and last. Interesting that?!
    You're very silly. I'm not a victim. I looked at how the game is currently set up and adjusted my game style. With my lopsided stats, it sucks to play in a top 10 team. But, for almost free, I can play in RED. Gold use is all relative my dear.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    You're very silly. I'm not a victim. I looked at how the game is currently set up and adjusted my game style. With my lopsided stats, it sucks to play in a top 10 team. But, for almost free, I can play in RED. Gold use is all relative my dear.
    So, because it sucks to play in a Top10 team, you and your buddies decided to drop down and fight guys in the Top1500/1000 territory. Fair enough I guess. I mean it's not like there's any other place that you guys could set up shop is there, say Top50, Top100, Top250, etc. You see where I'm headed right?

Your strategic positioning is killing weaker teams, to the point that they won't bother at all! Where does that leave you except back fighting the guys that you're trying to avoid, lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VSH View Post
    So, because it sucks to play in a Top10 team, you and your buddies decided to drop down and fight guys in the Top1500/1000 territory. Fair enough I guess. I mean it's not like there's any other place that you guys could set up shop is there, say Top50, Top100, Top250, etc. You see where I'm headed right?

Your strategic positioning is killing weaker teams, to the point that they won't bother at all! Where does that leave you except back fighting the guys that you're trying to avoid, lol.
    So, we should spend more gold so you won't lose?

Send me a PM with some iTunes cards and we'll consider it.

wahhhwahhwahh

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Very nice post Robespierre! I'm sure many will be retiring right along with you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=VSH;1045883]
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre View Post

Then we get matched up with factions sporting llps on steroids: level 36 accounts with nearly 2 mil defense. So, none of us can get any points, and any points we get are about the same as hitting the command center. Our wall hitters got more WD points. Good strategy for them, but for us...pure buzz kill.

I hear you mate. We had this several times last war, and it SUCKS....
    Not Romeo Echo Delta or the Little Bus Riders by any chance?? We had both repeatedly last war, and have R.E.D. Twice now this war. No chance of a win streak, no chance of winning period..... Whole team demoralised, and wondering why bother turning up to fight, lol
    Are there multiple teams for little bus riders? I ask, because the only group I found on search in winners list from France is placed 1420. Ironically, we are fighting them now, or I should say, standing down. A 10 person faction, with no one under 2mil def. We haven't had a good match since the 2nd or 3rd battle. It's crazy.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Was in a war tied up 90K to 90K going into the final 6 minutes of fighting. In that time span, the opposing team's DL appeared 3 times. Not one, not two, but three times. Players were spending gold to win this battle as it was important for our faction goals reward.

However with the DL appearing with full health 3 times it tossed the faction off its game, made us spend more gold to take him down numerous times, and left us losing by over 10K points. My breaking point is very very near. I try to never complain about this game but a LIVE mess up is brutal. I've played this game for over a year now and it has become just complete crap

Has gree posted any explanations?
    Former leader and Current officer for Top 50 Faction

Verbose Veteran doctor Zoidberg's Avatar
    Post Count
    What ? Who? did you post me picture in the first page? wwhooooooop whooop whoop whoop.....
    S.o.P

Health Regen Time -35% [max]
    Infantry Defense +35% [max]
    Infantry Attack +20%
    Ground Defense +35% [max]
    Ground Attack +35% [max]
    Air Defense +35% [max]
    Air Attack +15%
    Sea Defense +30%
    Sea Attack 10%
    Building Defense +35% [max]
    Building Output +25%

FACTION'S CODE: 612003404

Groupme link
    https://groupme.com/join_group/6856776/emVzFu

WANT MORE DETAILS? PM ME.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So your full team got beat by a 10 man team and your upset, I don't get it????

Banned
    Post Count
    Well said I think were all at the point were we just play kinda half ass n what ever points we get we get I havent spent a dollar in 3 battles and I dont intend 2

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwjason View Post
    So your full team got beat by a 10 man team and your upset, I don't get it????
    This thread is about more than just his team losing against a 10 man faction, so next time why don't you stop being ignorant and take the time to read the full post.

On a side note, I feel your pain Robespierre. Gree just loves screwing us over.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss! View Post
    This thread is about more than just his team losing against a 10 man faction, so next time why don't you stop being ignorant and take the time to read the full post.

On a side note, I feel your pain Robespierre. Gree just loves screwing us over.
    WOW, someone has anger issues, remember genius you are playing a war game, any way a team wants to set up their team counts, or should everyone just ask you and find out how we should all play

Post Count
    WOW, someone has anger issues, remember genius you are playing a war game, any way a team wants to set up their team counts, or should everyone just ask you and find out how we should all play
    What are you talking about loser. We should be given win steaks without facing any challenges. I support VHS

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    What are you talking about loser. We should be given win steaks without facing any challenges. I support VHS
    Yea, just give everyone all the prizes without doing anything, that would be much better

Post Count
    And you continue to be ignorant........I don't remember saying anything about how this game should be played. What I do remember saying is this thread is about gree screwing us over, not just Robespierre losing against a 10 man faction.....